Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 02:57 pm
@Bambino,
I'll write a verse to u when u get ur **** back together I can't write **** right now either I need to get ma head straight
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 02:59 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
True! And if it is going to change then the artist will need to introduce to their audience a different way of thinking because it is the musicians that write the music that the world is dancing to! Idea
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 03:03 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
If you want you can go ahead. I'll just write right off the top of my head when I write back. That's always how I get back to the swing of things. I just rhyme words and I don't care if they don't make sence. Just come up with ****. I/you can start feelin' confident after you just write, you know?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 03:15 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
He is very good!

0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 03:29 pm
@GJayPro,
im still waiting for your response to the battle rap ??? lol...
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 05:16 pm
guys i got a 5 day court trial starting tommorow for an incident that took place last october, wish me luck. Supposed to be starting college but the Government would rather see me standing in a box pleading my innocence , what a waste of tax payers money, im 16 with a bright future.
Bambino

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 05:18 pm
@charliesforce,
What'd you do?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 05:25 pm
@charliesforce,
Good luck charlie. I wish that I had the right words to tell you but I very well may not!
The only thing I can say is to speak the truth no matter how inconvenient it may seem and then I can only hope that it will help you but in this world today it seems to hold very little value so you may want to ignore my thoughts as they could bring even more harm to you as truth is not a virtue in today's society!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 06:04 pm
Have any of you ever had a girlfriend like this? Just curious! Maybe this just is not reality you think?

0 Replies

Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 07:52 pm
@charliesforce,
Just tell the truth idk if it's the same over there but lying in court gets u more sentancing than just telling the truth just obey the judge and always say your honor lol I've watched my fair share of law and order

**** the system!!! Free Charlie!!! Best of luck
0 Replies

christiankerr

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2011 08:35 pm
@dauer,
I have never written a rap before but I was inspired to do so the other day while hanging out with my friends Aaron and Donald. Here is what I wrote, what do you think?

Brothers in Battle -

I be running and praying the battle is raging
Bullets are spraying and haters are hating
An everybody keeps saying that there’s no turning back
I’m trapped, an before I can react – blast –I’m taken aback
Yea takin two to the chest
I got a lot but I can’t get to the rest
They said “You’re the best” they said “You’ll be safe”
But they gave me no vest
An This has gotta be some sort of a test
I’m bleedin out- prayin now- hopin for best
That’s when I see them on the hill they bested the crest
Yes – my brothers in battle
Bang bang – people hit the dirt they slaughtered like cattle
A tower of firepower my bones start to rattle
My situation is vital hell I’m losing my vitals
I think my head must be tearing two bullets I’m wearing
My eyes are starin and glaring they open wide
I see my brother it’s Aaron
He’s hating and raging stabbing and shanking
While his teeth they be bearing
I start to come back, head clear an now I’m on the right track
That’s when I look to my left, an see a fighter in black
He holdin a knife to my neck an I’m starin right back
To wounded to act – clack – the killer retracts
Knife droppin from his hand like he been clubbed with a bat
It hurts but I laugh, cuz someone stuck that knife up his ass
Yea- still laughing as he falls to the dirt
My last enemy is screaming bleeding weeping and hurt
Click. Bang- the screaming stops an there’s a hole in his shirt
My brother shot him in the heart-
His name’s Donald Kirk-
My wounds are suddenly healed
My blood has congealed
I stand up and realize the weapon I yield
It’s the power of God, the wrath of a Devil
I’ve been shot down, taken up
My hands start to tremble
I see a darkened ensemble – the ghosts of the dead
They mad that I live they try to get in my head
My soul is on fire burning fiery red
They try to take my strength I give my weakness instead
browns1997

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 01:11 am
@dauer,
open it up, its pandoras box
open it up the door to the docks,
beast of demolition you sound like a great white,
but now this mutherfuckin whitey gonna light a light and take a flight,
i cant tell whats right,
but this bitch aint gonna leave without a fight,
baddest able,
you might be more more stable when i tell your dream of rap is just a fable,
and your i am a fool but im not a tool,
like the screwdriver that you forgot to take to work so you couldnt finish the job
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 06:14 am
@charliesforce,
lol .... homie i've been to jail .... have a good lawyer ... dont say much , if you know ur getting a charge look remorseful , if not play passive but still attentive ...

this is coming from years of experience

its a capitalistic system , they don't really care whether or not you did it , there making coin off you now ....

just play the role homie ... trust me Wink
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 06:26 am
@christiankerr,
i think your a very good story writer an once you learn the fine points of rapping , youd be awesome...
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 10:40 am
What Does That Tell Ya'

You look at the damage that's been done, we lost men and women in the rubble that day
Look who cause this massive destruction that day, it was our government sittin' in first place
They had the control, they had it all in there hands, what do you say? What do you think?
As the plan hit them towers many people struggled to get out of that bitch, we still sit here today
Talkin' bout how we coulda' made a difference, how we coulda' made a difference? Sleep on it, we'll get back to it
The real heroes that day wasn't the government, wasn't Bush, it was the men who'd sacrafice themselves for life of others
These people have family, they have hope, they have fathers, brothers, sisters and mothers
They risked it to get everyone out a live, take Pablo Ortiz
He took the route with Frank De Martini, please listen to me
They fought together to save many men and women and eachother
And for those who think it's a lie, they died in them towers
They were gonna' get out as soon as the second tower fell, but they continued and tried to save others
17 minutes later, they called up to their savior but the first tower fell it was too late
They died that die, after walkin' 78 stories, they both were from different countries, not from America
What the **** does that tell ya'?
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 11:05 am
@Bambino,
I saw a beautiful story on a guy today, lacrosse player, he was in the tower and instead of getting out he went up and down the building searching for survivors to rescue until eventually the tower went down taking him with it
idk if u believe all that conspiracy stuff bout America bombing the world trade center but if u do listen to "cause of death" and "the truth" really puts things in persepective
shawnster

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 11:40 am
@Odd Socks,
ima go insane on u ima rain on wit my flows that keep knockin tell u open the dooa im sorry if your sensitive im not able to kno im the popular new topic thats been ache to blow i erupt like a bomb use a girl so u can carrie yo ass back to salon and all u wack rappers is stale like a old piece of bubble gum and after im chewin this rap ima throw it away wit all the other ones
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 11:48 am
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
Did you see that on ESPN? I saw that too. Matter of fact that one I jsut wrote was gonna' be called In My Perspctive.
shawnster

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 11:53 am
@dauer,
i touch too many ishues i bring u to gutter i show this boy a minece like that singletin brother im ima mix of all the great across the state im the bomb like those beans that boston baked i got a pump thats the sise of a parkin space that will wet u in the mornin like some frosted flakes im the leader and u sweeter than a choclate cake **** u wack asss wit all that jesus **** but i love jesus
hamilton

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 11:57 am
@shawnster,
shawnster wrote:

wit all that jesus **** but i love jesus

“I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ.” Gandhi