GJayPro

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
**** it man, just get the **** outa here. Where not going to listen to your beliefs no matter how hard you try.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:32 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
If you were to be intellectually honest could you say that you at least considered what I shared or would you say that you did not even give the videos a chance?

I will leave you alone after you have given your answer no matter how adolescent you may or may not respond!
charliesforce

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:36 pm
@reasoning logic,
Your a grandfather, trying to give back to the youth? quite frankly you are not wanted here so you are either a paedophile, sad and old. Or your lying, please im asking politley to leave, stop countering these young peoples arguments or does that get you off? does that make you feel like a smart old wrinkle bag? tbh what would your grandchildren think if they knew u was harrasing us? please just go, observe the forum if u like but just stop spamming
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
I never even watched a second of them
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:40 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
Thank you for being honest!
0 Replies

GJayPro

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:47 pm
Where did Bambino go.... I got unfinished business wit dat nigga. =D
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:47 pm
@charliesforce,
Sorry charliesforce but I am a student of neuroscience and many other subjects of the brain and human behavior so at times I may seem to be offensive even though that is not my intent! Thank you for your participation though!
charliesforce

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
You know what, i think everybody including me has been very harsh on you. For the sake of trying to cast you away from this forum i said things i never meant, you obviously possess a lot of wisdom i feel young teens such as myself could learn a lot from so i apoligize for my negativity and thank you for never directly insulting me back. I also appreciate and i think all of us should, the fact you clearly read everybodies Raps they post and being a old timer which u claim to be its rare u see old people acknowledge the skill in rap. Please stay and give feedback perhaps on the raps which have meaning such as political, social, economical but please do not spam us with irrelevant crap, nobody wants it however from my POV opinions are always wanted. peace
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 09:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
I feel the same as Charlie I'm fine wit u stayin around givin feedback and stuff but this religion athiest crap isn't meant for HERE so please stay if u want just save the other stuff for another place ok
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 09:16 pm
@charliesforce,
Thank you Charlie! I only share with you what I consider to be wise.
I examine many videos and only share a small percent because I try to share the ones that are the most educational with you.

I try to come here no more than once a month so that I am not so much of a nuisance but when I share with others things that are not of interest with them I can not help but to be a nuisance to them.
A very small minority are able to gain something from what I share!
Very little of what I share is my own material and most of what I share is material from others like you!
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 09:32 pm
Reason Logic is a very very intelligant man! He knows a lot of HIS stuff. You gotta' be respectful on tryin' to let you're opinions out. He's a good guy, respect is key. He's a nice guy, so be nice back, I mean if he was a dick, I would be too. End this here cause I just got HOME from a trip full of puking and shitting and all I want to do is drink Red Bulls, relax, and write some songs.

Fricken' school starts on Thursday! Gay! Hate about every single female in my class!

Whores. Lol
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 09:52 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
How's it in New York, right now? Irene stirin' anything up? I'd be scared shitless if I was in NY right now!
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 11:25 pm
@Bambino,
I'm a little upstate so it ain't as harsh but there's still mad rain and wind comin down on us luckily haven't lost power but there's like 5 trees outside just waitin to fall on the damn house scared shitless is exactlly how to put it And werd school sucks when every kid u hate be in ur classes I start right after labor day highschool here I come -_-
theprofessor

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 01:09 am
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
that was all techno beats lol u guys r seriously hilarious , i told u right now im working with electro artists play the game

i'll throw u some hip hop beats soon , plus ya'll notice noone even questioned the flow ?

i did'nt even rap on those tracks an they get more play then ya'll

think about it ???

an charlie use that agression an put down a rhyme dont worry if the sylls dont match cut it up after jus put down

bambinos a clown he cant battle he can barely write past a junior hish level

im still waiting for his magical , im busy right now reply ???

still haven't seen it

reasoning logic ud think as intteligent you believe you are you'd understand what the name milk box kids means????

ps that pedofile statement was an insult an you were'nt rapping or trying to help anyone .... so ? why are you here ? r u trying to deal with your insecurities by insulting others , cause ur jealous ?
maybe past ur prime an feel if u make calous remarks towards people
they would hold you in higher regard??
i doubt it .... grow up
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 07:17 am
@theprofessor,
Quote:
reasoning logic ud think as intteligent you believe you are you'd understand what the name milk box kids means????

No I do not know what it means but I did look it up but was still unable to find a clear meaning!

Quote:
ps that pedofile statement was an insult

Sorry about that. I was not trying to be a dick! I showed that aviator to my why and told her about the comment that I made and she said I was an ass for doing that so don't feel all alone.

I do not know exactly why but my first thought about that aviator was that it looked like an adult kissing a small child the way two adults would.

It could have been the rum talking! Drunk
Bambino

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 09:47 am
@theprofessor,
Okay "Professor". Who did I bite here, faggot:
"LEt it go dog it's over, no body listens to techno"
Sorry but I don't really like your so called rap game. What the ****'s a junior hish level mean? And I did reply the busy right now reply. Get your head outta' your ass so I my foot can fit, "clown". I thought you were gone.
theprofessor

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 11:24 am
@Bambino,
i think everyone knows what that means bambino ....

it means you claim a whole bunch of **** like how ur the best an u try to act like a big shot that runs **** , but my guess ur about 5'8 skinny **** with small man syndrome ,

u made call outs , an never responded

now it seems ur leaving other emcee's hanging cause you cant think of a response to battles

Ps ; im one of eminem's biggest fans n nobody listens to him anymore he's fallen off

lol , plus u obviously don't know much about the industry Party rock an that sorta stuff is hot as hell right now ,

I like to shuffle an breakdance so i go where the beat takes me

yea , i was gonna go then a few ppl on this site ask'd me to comeback Very Happy

PS. Bambino
u wanna talk smack why dont u do it the right way n beat me in a battle ???

theprofessor

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 11:34 am
@reasoning logic,
i think ur referring to alex grey's artwork ???

one of the worlds most brenowned artists currently

he also did tool covers an has a whole art gallery in new york if anyone ever gets the chance the art is magnificant

milkboxkids is simple - the kids you see on the milk box's r on missing posters
as in whats missing , from the industry ... Moral's Values Principles Quality at the moment , it's what i believe is thats why you hear it in my raps

when i do somethin i don't just do one song , i do a whole album dedicated to a concept here's a really old one most ppl like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGYmrTbsGXA
Bambino

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 12:06 pm
Let us battle then Professor.

Oh and "P.S"... Em has not fallen off you chump
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 12:19 pm
@theprofessor,
Thank you for sharing that was good!

Is this you?

0 Replies