mc slipperz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 01:35 am
dj quik kid wrote:
aight unstable here it is and after u spit we'll get judges

i got other rappers to verse so i don't got time to deal wit you/even if you was about to die no one would have a last meal wit you/i seen the place you and your friends meet/that's a great spot you got on sesame street/it's like i'm from Miami cuz i bring the Heat/i can burn you wit fire or make you freeze wit sleet/you a baby here so get your rattle and your bottle/you come in weak i come full throttle/you no good here so you need some protection/we all know when you look at guys you get erections/i got you beat like it's chess and i just got checkmate/when it comes to your brain that **** is dead weight/i'll kick your ass from nyc to the jersey shore/you wanna fight me come to my spot at the corner store/you got a hooptie so you try to get your ride pimped by xzibit/don't be mad cuz i can take your whole rap and flip it/i got the guns cocked ready to blow off your lid man/are you from austraillia cuz all you do is Kid Man/i'll make your vision even darker than pure darkness/since you just got killed i'll put this date on your grave and mark this/i been here for a while so you can call me a vet/i didn't bang your mom cuz i was doin a penthouse pet/that last round was just the beginning of the incision/i already know i got the winning decision/i got you dizzy and your head feelin woozie/gimme that like i'm bun b lil weezie or boozie/you talk alot of **** for someone who's lyricall content is trash/you gettin marked up like you hit the road and got whiplash/you should be beggin for your life cryin and pleadin/you think about givin up wit every ryhme you readin/you poor so for clothes you use scraps of cloth/girls are repelled by you like your a mothball and they're the moth/your ryhmes are slower than a sloth/i'ma put 2 bullets in your shoulders and that's the ones you'll be cryin on/when i hit you wit the firearm/claim to be rich you betta pay me homage/you can stack all the chips in the world you'd still be garbage/you anotha dumbass that got in my way/i kill more than dj kay slay/when it comes to rappin here you slip and skid/you could be a dj except they'd say dj who kid?/you front like someone wit messed up teeth wearin grills/you faker than sugar pills/i'm like a chameleon in this game i blend in/i keep hittin you so your wounds aint mendin/you probablly wonderin when this pain is endin/i'm done messin wit weak rappers that are really strippers/i'm gonna put you in that black back wit zippers/that way you can join mcee slippers/you can catch me freestylin on shade forty five/if this was a boxin match you shoulda taken a dive/cuz i play you like x box and you leavin Dead or Alive/since you got beef wit me now you one of my enemies/i kill you like i'm assasinatin kennedy/i'm someone you don't wanna look at the wrong way/you gonna pop at me then make my day/you only tough when you holdin the chrome/you playin the part of a rapper like when rocky was played by sylvestir stylone/

once again, say it to me... hasnt the zipper/slipper rhyme been milked more than your mums tit?
Everyone talks like you got skills, so say it to me and we can
freestyle of each others verses... like true emcees.
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 01:49 am
youve got skills bro.. I aint denying that shi.t
we should battle.. it would be a good challenge
or we can do some written **** against each other.
let us know what ya about..
peace
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 03:27 am
ite good battle slipperz

any 1 wanna battle just hit me peace out and MAD props to all you rappers respect for that keep it up Wink
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 03:38 am
ill giv it ago... doin fuk alllllllllll
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:00 am
another battle lol ite then spit
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:13 am
your rhymes have got less legs than as bum as he begs/mine have got more than nine caterpillas wid eggs/i find ya lyrics have as much flow as an empty keg/and bro..... i flow harder than the the river nile/watch me for a while, my lyrics will give ya style/im the type of spider that bights, that likes to make ya head go tight/ get the **** outta "my web site"/
you couldnt battle even if ya name was braveheart/your just a weak merchant pushing my slave cart/you talk about pistols and shotguns/but your a priest....."youve got nun"/im a divine, fine sublime type of rapper/
more refined than a hairline fracture/your like a black plague.."no one wants to catch ya"/call me the chapelle corby story... as i write this infamous chapter/ your life as an emcee is drastic and broke/whilst im livin the the life more classic than coke/whats wrong "baby"..want to "choke"/i love battle and rappin, i love to spray around/its like michael jackson... in the playground/im a lyrical king,/ not a typical thing,/ my rhymes have syllobol rings/ n dubble mean-ins/i will burst the bubbles with the worst bee- stings/

not at any1.. just wrote it difrint sose yous can read it different
c how yas go...

rate it 4 us 1-10
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:28 am
I got a flow that is wicked, so sit back while I kick it/
The incredible edible, change my pitch while I rip it
We can make it just happen, while I'm keepin you snappin/
Now the style is correct, so I'ma keep gangsta rappin/
Cause I'm back and I'm flowin, I'ma keep people knowin/
that I'm just like the Energizer (STILL GOING!)/
So get that and make that, somethin you think is real fat/
It's a small thing I'm back, on the Delta Force track/
As the figure get bigger, as the soul brother nigga/
I don't plan to waste time black, I just pull the trigger/
Now my mic is just smokin, like the 'R' I'm not jokin/
**** around, step to me troop, your big toes is broken/
Now I be the headbanger, releasin more anger/
cause my fury is deep, so don't challengers scatter/
Your lyrics again ill shatter in any matter then ill batter/
Ok just watch as i kick it flip your raps like dust/
as i robust again just watch and i combust/
As it goes you disgust so in full thrust your head ill bust/
You come back to get defeated/
I'll putta cap in your ass so you get treated/
like i said B4 ' you couldnt win even if you cheated'/
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:31 am
ite im out for a bit your turn and we'll keep this battle going for as long as it takes Wink Very Happy

gd spit bro
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:32 am
O yeh id give it about 7 outta ten cant be ass'd to explain why gtta go nice job man
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 04:45 am
yeah... c u round... take it sleezy
Smile
0 Replies

mc slipperz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 05:50 am
MC TrikstR wrote:
I got a flow that is wicked, so sit back while I kick it/
The incredible edible, change my pitch while I rip it
We can make it just happen, while I'm keepin you snappin/
Now the style is correct, so I'ma keep gangsta rappin/
Cause I'm back and I'm flowin, I'ma keep people knowin/
that I'm just like the Energizer (STILL GOING!)/
So get that and make that, somethin you think is real fat/
It's a small thing I'm back, on the Delta Force track/
As the figure get bigger, as the soul brother nigga/
I don't plan to waste time black, I just pull the trigger/
Now my mic is just smokin, like the 'R' I'm not jokin/
**** around, step to me troop, your big toes is broken/
Now I be the headbanger, releasin more anger/
cause my fury is deep, so don't challengers scatter/
Your lyrics again ill shatter in any matter then ill batter/
Ok just watch as i kick it flip your raps like dust/
as i robust again just watch and i combust/
As it goes you disgust so in full thrust your head ill bust/
You come back to get defeated/
I'll putta cap in your ass so you get treated/
like i said B4 ' you couldnt win even if you cheated'/

this rhyme is not "period"..its no common occasion/its word wizadry... from a white bottom caucasian/where waz i razed in?/bri-"tan", "u-rope" or austra-"lazin"?/clue..../i aint asian/unlike that hookers arse u been tastin/i aint racist and i fuc.kin know it/unlike you who is really a "busting" poet/when i step on ya grass ya know ill adjustn mow it/plus the only time i eva need to cheat/is when im sick of the flayva of ya mummas meat/come on with a beat.. too/alls i hear is one word ,then a cheap few/i cant see one metiphore in your little rhymes/there like peti fours, just a selection at the time/i also think ya words are bust/do you even know the meaning of robust?/its really a disgust, to even show my skill set to you/but if you must, i can protect you too/in my lyrics im willing to take a chance/like a boatless refugee without a pair of pants/yeah my rhmes are enhanced with a magnifying glass/watch out kid, before i shrink ya lying arse/and if you can have a better responce to this/it will be like howard givin bushes arse a kiss/this is the end of tha triksta diss
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 08:47 am
yeh im rapping for the GB (GREAT BRITIAN)/
unlike some who post **** thats pre-written/
a skill you need to learn is 'freestyle'/
i move in all directions im vile, elite and of course versatile/
once in a while you could at least make it worthwhile/
this aint a diss its a fact/
just keep intact/
cos i aint hit witha full impact this just an abstract/
i aint attacked and you already cracked?/
ok 1st of all half of that didnt even rhyme/
and you battle some1 who is far sublime/
rapping career in prime/
fuc|< n!gger this aint gnna be a crime/
it'll be judgment day/
but to your dismay im here everday/
beaming bombs array and im here to stay/
and me you wana protect?/
well with out disrespect/
amazing abilty like mine you need to collect/
before i even think of you to select/
anytime 1,2,3 ill have you wreck'd/
2ndly they'll never be a end to the TrikstR/
im repping on the mixer/
spinning severly causing a twister/
i wouldnt like to kick your ass twice/
so alow me to be precise/
i could byour agony aunt telling you all your problems and giving you advice/
all you need to do is QUIT/
you cant defeat a legit/
so of this site you gotta peg it /
anything you submit/
is to wack for me to transmit/
so run along/
cos on this you dont belong/
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 09:10 am
mc slipperz wrote:
your rhymes have got less legs than as bum as he begs/mine have got more than nine caterpillas wid eggs/i find ya lyrics have as much flow as an empty keg/and bro..... i flow harder than the the river nile/watch me for a while, my lyrics will give ya style/im the type of spider that bights, that likes to make ya head go tight/ get the **** outta "my web site"/
you couldnt battle even if ya name was braveheart/your just a weak merchant pushing my slave cart/you talk about pistols and shotguns/but your a priest....."youve got nun"/im a divine, fine sublime type of rapper/
more refined than a hairline fracture/your like a black plague.."no one wants to catch ya"/call me the chapelle corby story... as i write this infamous chapter/ your life as an emcee is drastic and broke/whilst im livin the the life more classic than coke/whats wrong "baby"..want to "choke"/i love battle and rappin, i love to spray around/its like michael jackson... in the playground/im a lyrical king,/ not a typical thing,/ my rhymes have syllobol rings/ n dubble mean-ins/i will burst the bubbles with the worst bee- stings/

not at any1.. just wrote it difrint sose yous can read it different
c how yas go...

rate it 4 us 1-10

5-6...nothin special...the "nun" wordplay was aight, but i already used that in here against punchline....
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 09:13 am
i wanna battle sum1...mad bored...need practice on my multis...
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 10:20 am
yea, too bad i'm like your only member
0 Replies

MC HOPE

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 10:43 am
hahaha...
0 Replies

MC HOPE

hahaha...
0 Replies

MC HOPE

hahaha...
0 Replies

MC HOPE

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 10:44 am
hahaha...
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:38 pm
haha...SHUT THA **** UP AHAHAHAH...idiot...
0 Replies