yo lookin for a battle so someone step up
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 06:26 pm
i wana battle twitch
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 08:20 pm
i snapped scraps lips maken his gums flap/ enough of your dumb raps/ i'll collapse your hollow frame/ your in the hall of shame/ next to your plaque is the games name/ i spit fact with an impact that leaves nothin intact/ with lyrics exact like beating sticks to the back/ its hard to miss when i diss it causes bleeding fists/ you'll be bleeding piss/ listen to this your going to kiss a homemade switchblade/ handmade with a razorblade/ youll need first second and third aid/ in need of cpr/ bleeding in the e.r/ but you didnt get that far/ you died in the trunk of the car/ inside of a body bag/ you fag wearing a toe tag/ i cracked your skull like an egg/ you think your dope/ you have no hope like a devil pope/ gropeing a nun/ this is another 1 done by the smoking gun/ you can be broke hurt and bloodsoaked/ the dirt cloaks/ the dead bloak/ fed cyanide gas/ take a breath its your last/ i spit fast and furious hotter than a furnace/ you can be burned to a crisp/ your going to learn this/ i'll give you a lisp/ for my liesure i sieze your throat till you siezure/ chop your body up throw it in the freezer /my opponent bites he cant fight/ hit him with my write/ he lost his sight he can only see eternal night/ his face turned white/ b4 his heart stopped/ his body dropped/
me doc an dj are cream of the crop/ on top of the food chain/ a disease of the mind eating away the brain/ my spray is like getting hit with a train/ then drowned in acid rain/ battleing me equals pain/ this was won before we started/ u must be retarded/ the smoking gun leaves your head parted/

yo srapz you spit ten lines so i just went off u got beat anyway so lets get the battle rated

flow:
triples:
structure:
metaphors:
wordplay:
consistency:
enjoyment:
best line:
overall:
0 Replies

AreGee

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 09:01 pm
flow:consistant....
triples: got too many, damn good
structure: got a few lines that f*ckin beat the sh*t outta him
metaphors: alot........
wordplay: i cant do betta than that.......
consistency: keeps it tight, he gets too the point..
enjoyment: man its probably one of ma fav's here on able2know
best line: listen to this your going to kiss a homemade switchblade/ handmade with a razorblade/ youll need first second and third aid/ in need of cpr/ bleeding in the e.r, love that man..killed him
overall:He ablolutly merked Scrapz ass.......no wonder he called the professor...one
0 Replies

AreGee

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 09:02 pm
so scrapz where ur reply???????
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 10:01 pm
yo ill spit proffesor respect
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 10:27 pm
yo i'ma spit somethin 2 scrapz lemme know what ya'll think

that bitch scrapz thinks he's good thinks he's hot/well like game says G U Not(G-Unot)/the proffesor fucked u up and gave you a dirt plot/so get out of here this is grown people talk/you whiter than blackboard chalk/i got the clip loaded one slug waitin to pierce through you/i talked to your partners and said they never knew you/get the bulletproof vest and strap it to your chest/because when you challenged proffesor and dr eryk you challenged the best/i swatted you away like your an annoying little pest/apparentally this is new to you like settlers movin out west/u get clapped by the bloods destroyed by the crips/you embarresed here like you got your dads cum on your lips/your ass aint even worth one of my clips/you got chopped up that's why your name is scrapz/you gettin killed by ill mcees must be like a relapse/well now that you've been killed you can relax/you were used and thrown out like a used tampax/little girl go cry to daddy/that you got shot at from a pimped out caddy/u been pimp slapped like a hoe actin scandelous/this is a2k bitch you can't dismantle us/come on challengin us you must have more sense/you blow hot air like radiator vents/you lower than worms u should be in the dirt/only xxl you been in is a shirt/do somethin if you good respond back/and i'll flip your raps like i'm cookin crack/then you'll catch some bullets from my mack/send them through you and your shack/when it comes to killin mcees i really got a nack/you been beaten mangled and tossed around/well now you can rest peacefully in the ground
0 Replies

AreGee

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 10:33 pm
f*ck quik...tight as...now only if i could spit like dat......u still the maddest mc on the site man......1
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 11:18 pm
haha da **** kiinda wack rappaz are y0us a battle iis based 0n 3 thiings
-punchliinez
-pers0nalz
-creativiity
"thaprofess0r" had n0 punchliinez hiis pers0nalz were basiic as **** and iit had abs0lutely n0 creatiivness t0 iit s0 get wiit iit chiildren haha and profess0r skiill up dat was da wackest verse I have ever seen
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 12:35 am
yo twith i no more than 3 quarter of my post's aint rap but is there nything that say's you have to just post in mostly raps.....naw there aint and plus if you think my **** sucks then go back and read through yours they aint exactly masterclass themselves are they.....naw so you the only fool here and yeah i know you aint the worse on here i never even said that at all bruv but every1 else knew what i meant not you, you had to go of and shoot your mouth off
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 03:43 am
lol...wow...ight yo i been gone for like a day Shocked but im back Very Happy
oh and wut happened with that 3v3 did it jus die??? n e ways i wanna battle sum1 so if u wanna go, holla atcha boi :wink:
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 08:40 am
Ayo **** happens in the life we live,
so i tend to throw positives in the message i give...
Heart and soul keeps this rappin game alive,
dont ever let some1 deprive you of your pride...
keep your chin up cuz 1 day that light will shine
for 1 minute in your life itll b ur time
Never look down at the pavement and fade away,
live strong and and keep faith till your final day (of life)...
its all about how the MC rocks that mic,
when your up on the stage tryna ignore that light (spot light)...
Now anyone can put the clothes on and act tuff,
but it takes a real artist to show his stuff...
Keep a cool head dont blow a fuse,
Cuz it takes a real man to walk in these shoes...
Fear no one but dont be cocky,
Protect yourself but start **** wit no body...
Dont b pussy but dont try to be a hero,
Jus cuz u aint big yet dont mean u a zero...
Hey but im not here to preach the law,
cuz run ya mouth to me and ill crush ya jaw ( Very Happy )...
Now ima tru mc, a real og,
aint no body in dis B that can fuk wit me...
I dont have to b cocky to kno im nice,
but to buy these rhymes youll neva have the right price (rhymes r priceless)...
Now ima stop this lyrical contest,
i dont even need to spit to kno 1 day ill b the best..

That wasnt a diss, nor call out to no1 as u can see lol...jus felt like spittin and decided u guys were the lucky ppl to read my **** Laughing
lol ight rate my stuff plz, 1-10
0 Replies

Twitch

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 08:51 am
Punchliner fine spit away.

Trick, i never said there was a rule saying that fool.....and if i wanted your opinion of my raps......i'd ask for them beyatch.
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 09:16 am
still lookin for a new battle so holla at ya boy
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 01:55 pm
yo ppl werz da mc'z @
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 04:04 pm
theprofessor wrote:
scrapz let me guess that was all the best lines you ever wrote and put it in a battle
h0miie are y0u retarded? have y0u n0t heard 0f punchliines cuz iif y0u havent quiit rap'n riight n0w. ****'n iidi0t lo0k at Cassidy he d0es straiight punchez and he ****'n murks every0ne da same style as me, s0 y0u thiink y0u could beat Cassidy? haha nah h0miie ya cant s0 stfu. Als0 lo0k at Jin and Big L b0th punchliine battlers and I can guarantee if Big L was stiil wiit us y0u'd cry afta he riip'd y0u. S0 y0u newbiies have jus been scho0l'd iin rap battle'n n0w g0 re-thiink be'n iin diis game h0miie cuz I've g0t an album c0me'n an iim b0ut ta sho0t a viide0 s0 iits eviident iim d0'n s0methiin riight h0miie s0 ya'll can cry n0w
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 04:23 pm
ok scrapz u just talkin **** now u know damn well u aint got a video or an album comin out and if u do put out an album that **** will flop.talkin like you know cassidy u probablly just beat off 2 his pics and try to copy his style so stay off the mic
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 05:37 pm
haha due jus stfu y0u embarass'n y0urself I diidnt say I knew Cassidy h0mie and nah ma album aiint g0n' fl0p m0st 0f da c0piies iis alm0st s0ld 0ut s0 ya can st0p dat talk'n
and Twenty Sec0nd Versii0n h0mie we take'n 0va expect me ta iinfect da diialect nii99a
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 05:55 pm
what's your albums name then?
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 05:55 pm
and what label are you signed to then?
0 Replies