scrapz

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 03:30 pm
y0 iim make'n a call0ut t0 y0ur bess rappa guarantee'n dat im g0nna murk him iight scream at da kiid
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 03:37 pm
twitch man shut the fuk up giving beef on the net your only a newbie and **** you cant exactly say your 1 of the best on here i aint saying im good or nothing cos i know im not but you take everything the wrong way man lmao so sit back and shut the **** up fool
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 03:43 pm
iight iima call iit and say iim da bess 0n diis siite s0 wen 0ne 0f y0u iis ready ta man up h0lla at ya b0y
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 07:09 pm
yO i use ta rap 0n diis siite a l0ng tiime ag0...

...d0es Dauer, El Diablo or Gargamel stiill dr0p 0n diis siite anym0re? cuz ii g0tta get int0 dem ni99az feel dat cuz ii aiint seen anythiin w0rth read'n fr0m ya'll newb's s0 any 0f ya'll 0.g.s stiill at diis place scream at da kiid un0
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 08:53 pm
scraps i will battle you and to everyone else on the site quit fighting speak with your raps your getting tempermental over a fuc*in rhyme
0 Replies

AreGee

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 10:26 pm
aiyo......wat yall cats bin up to...long time since i bin spittin here......waddup Quik, high_time an Doc, jus a lil freestyle

my crews gonna detonate
infatuated wit rhymes that gonna penatrate, an devastate
cats is rhymin but they featherweight
see me creepin got yo king in checkmate, check me, ha i got food on my plate
got these kids askin who gon' put these rappers to waste?
heavy hands wit a gun on my waist
how u gon' stop me when im on the paperchase?
so who wanna front wit a kid classed as insane
im back on the scene wit revenge to regain
got ma hand in ma pocket an the other holdin' a picture
inside it wat the earth looked like before i appeared
the game is a holocaust, the underground is dyin at a cost
vengeance is mine an i place the scripture down against the odds
death u aint wishin then im gon' change yo mind
barrel in mouth, an blow out through the side
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 12:35 am
theprofessor wrote:
scraps i will battle you and to everyone else on the site quit fighting speak with your raps your getting tempermental over a fuc*in rhyme
iight set iit up s0n heres da rulez
-1 r0und
-8 liinez
-fiirst t0 5 v0tez wiinz, 3-0 is K.0., 4-1 iis T.K.0

accept and iill spiit
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 12:42 am
1 ROUND AND 8 LINES HELL NO YOUR JUSTTA PUSSY BRUV AND SMOKING GUN WILL SLAUGHTER YA ANYWAYS CANT THIS BATTLE JUST GO ON LIKE NEVER ENDING
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 12:54 am
haha nah h0miie iim siick and ya'll g0n' see iin tiime and n0pe iis n0t g0n' be neverend'n due liike i saiid iif he accepts iill set-up a thread and we'll d0 iit riight
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:07 am
ite then this seems like it gnna be a gd clash Wink go for it but smoking gun is 1 of the best if not the best on this site so good luck your gnna nead it majorly bruv lol
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:11 am
haha I thiink y0u g0n' be surpriised wen ya see wat I briing iits n0thiin sh0rt 0f amaze'n I pr0miise dat
0 Replies

Twitch

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 08:42 am
What the ****? Trick either shut up or leave, i didnt say i was one of the best but i certainly aint one of the worst fool, listen up next time.

And i'm a newbie? You think this is the only site i rap on? Let me just remind you that three quarters of your posts aint raps and that even when you do rap, you suck...
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 10:17 am
wsup people
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 11:55 am
i accept
and yo twitch tristr was talkin about me

you go first bro
0 Replies

scrapz

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:07 pm
im da mafuck'n 'champ of punches' dont try to go ~'fist on fist with me'~
dont no wat ill say next have ya 'look'n both wayz' like a ~'bi-sexual orgy'~

you 'hanker a delay' but you claim ~'gangsterous ways'~
ill 'put a razor down ya throat' n' give ya ~'pancreas a shave'~

god damn you better pray bastard or you'll just get slayed faster
ill admit you a brave clasher but i 'break niggas spirits' like ~'slave masters'~

It's 'me you box'n with' at the start you find me coo' i still feel you suck my dick
all peeps know battlin' me is like 'animal sex' its tha ~'beast ya ****'n with'~

'bad as da ghetto huh?' ill 'beat ya vision' cuz ya ~'wack from all angles'~
ya could 'blow me in a fight' but still not go ~'ahead in dis battle'~
0 Replies

YTZ

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 03:49 pm
yO

I WAS GONE
IM BACK, MORE INTACT
LOSE YOUR FEARS RAPPERS, SCREAM
I SEE TEARS RUNNING OUT YER EARS, AND STEAM
PROFESSOR BRING IT TO THE TABLE
I REMEMBER U , U WERE UNABLE T, KEEP STABLE
I MADE U ILLUSINATE, WHILST U TRIED TO MATERBATE
WAIT
I GIVE LOVE AND HATE, IM SORRY
THIS IS THE LIFE OV ME, AND MY STORY
HOW Y'ALL DOING
THIS IS GLORY
0 Replies

YTZ

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 03:54 pm
yO

I WAS GONE
IM BACK, MORE INTACT
LOSE YOUR FEARS RAPPERS, SCREAM
I SEE TEARS RUNNING OUT YER EARS, AND STEAM
PROFESSOR BRING IT TO THE TABLE
I REMEMBER U , U WERE UNABLE T, KEEP STABLE
I MADE U ILLUSINATE, WHILST U TRIED TO MATERBATE
WAIT
I GIVE LOVE AND HATE, IM SORRY
THIS IS THE LIFE OV ME, AND MY STORY
HOW Y'ALL DOING
THIS IS GLORY
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 04:39 pm
[size=7][/size]
i snapped scraps lips maken his gums flap/ enough of your dumb raps/ i'll collapse your hollow frame/ your in the hall of shame/ next to your plaque is the games name/ i spit fact with an impact that leaves nothin intact/ with lyrics exact like beating sticks to the back/ its hard to miss when i diss it causes bleeding fists/ you'll be bleeding piss/ listen to this your going to kiss a homemade switchblade/ handmade with a razorblade/ youll need first second and third aid/ in need of cpr/ bleeding in the e.r/ but you didnt get that far/ you died in the trunk of the car/ inside of a body bag/ you fag wearing a toe tag/ i cracked your skull like an egg/ you think your dope/ you have no hope like a devil pope/ gropeing a nun/ this is another 1 done by the smoking gun/ you can be broke hurt and bloodsoaked/ the dirt cloaks/ the dead bloak/ fed cyanide gas/ take a breath its your last/ i spit fast and furious hotter than a furnace/ you can be burned to a crisp/ your going to learn this/ i'll give you a lisp/ for my liesure i sieze your throat till you siezure/ chop your body up throw it in the freezer /my opponent bites he cant fight/ hit him with my write/ he lost his sight he can only see eternal night/ his face turned white/ b4 his heart stopped/ his body dropped/
me doc an dj are cream of the crop/ on top of the food chain/ a disease of the mind eating away the brain/ my spray is like getting hit with a train/ then drowned in acid rain/ battleing me equals pain/ this was won before we started/ u must be retarded/ the smoking gun leaves your head parted/[size=7][/size]

yo srapz you spit ten lines so i just went off u got beat anyway so lets get the battle rated

flow:
triples:
structure:
metaphors:
wordplay:
consistency:
enjoyment:
best line:
overall:
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 04:40 pm
that was some weak ass **** scrapz battle me wit unlimited bars if u that good
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 04:48 pm
scrapz let me guess that was all the best lines you ever wrote and put it in a battle
0 Replies