MC TrikstR

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 02:43 pm
i aint trynna be outies or nothing but your and eryk are look gd m8's sortta thing innit
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 02:50 pm
yeah thetruth u judge it that cool wit u trickster
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:04 pm
well i g2g so, without the proper format, i'm gonna say quik won. but it was close...
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:17 pm
yeah it was a close battle trickster we cool u've improved alot so peace homie
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:35 pm
yo wait shouldnt it be time to judge because we both hit 2 raps ?
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:37 pm
**** man ive lost all my battles already
eryk-lost
eryk-lost
quick-lost

lol **** happens then you die lol and yeah we still cool fo ure homie gd battle
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:46 pm
wait ive lost to quik twice and eryk twice oooooooo **** lmao arr well at least im restrained from my boredom and once again gd battle i think i flipped your 1st rap which was ite for me lol well safe bro all gd
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:51 pm
yeah and don't feel bad about losin 2 us most people do
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:54 pm
yeah true and plu i lost to you both on a 2:2 and with outta doubt you 2 are probs the best at it as a 2:2 so i respect you both for that but thats the last i battle you 2 1:1 lmao
yo so any1 wanna spit at me go for it peace out bro
yo and eryk and quick was my 2nd rap any gd ?
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 04:00 pm
yeah ur second rap was good only a little tip is if ur gonna flip their rap don't have ur whole rap a flip of their rap use a few lines but that's all
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 05:04 pm
lol yeah man, try to flip there rap in some sentences, or pick the **** in thier rap that you can flip and flip it, that's what I do. and the reason you keep losin' your battles, is cause you always call on the best man, lol.
here is a break down of the terms;
Similie: comparin' usin' "LIKE" or "AS"
Quote:
Like an Atheist, you ain't got a prayer

Comparin' usin' "like" or "as"
Metaphor:Comparin' without using "LIKE" or "AS"
Quote:
f*ck the sun, I spit hotter than it's father

punches:sort of a comedy line, pokin' fun at the opponent
Quote:
Your verse's so stank, skunk took a sniff of it and passed out

Wordplay: Double meanin' words, Truth is good at this, so imma quote him
Quote:
And if you think your rhymes sell, Bitch I'm the whole penitentiary, (cell)

and truth told you what multies are so I dont have to say anything, but here's another multie line.
Quote:
No doubt-kid, my whole out-fit will leave you shocking like you stuck
your fingers in an out-let

you can find the multies in there, it' easy, well i'm out hope that helped you out trickstR
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 05:05 pm
one comment, those aint my quotes, I heard them from other rappers, don't worry, I asked if I could quote them.
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 05:45 pm
another freestyle hope ya'll like it

there's a fire in me and when you challenge me you ignite it/people i got beef wit i pull out my steel so they can bite it/if you don't like me then get on here and type it/some rappers on here aint even worth it/some moms look at their kids and say i wish i didn't birth it/i'm cool wit most people on here and they watchin my back/some people got killed like they was walkin the train track/i hustle sell weight and flip crack/i respect alot of people here it's just that some are whack/and they the ones gettin a burst from my mack/but when they pull **** u don't hear the click clack/i leave people deformed like wit one eye and one arm/i'm like james bond when it comes to women they fall under my charm/to all ya'll hatin step up so i can cause you harm/someday i'll have people jumpin and hands wavin in the air/trickster runs rap in england like he tony blair/wit dr eryk even a 3:1 for the opponents aint fair/he can take anyone and that aint a lie/bak to finish you was fruiter than apple pie/truth comes hard wit the wordplay he can't be beat there/i come to battles wit knives you should come wit a chair/so when you lose you got a place to sit/and wonder how did he spit some of his ****/freestyle fridays on bet they better watch out/u step to me i gurantee you'll get knocked out/people be takin shots here that are new/when they do i think there's no one here dumber than you/i battle or freestyle depends on my mood/watch your lip when you talkin to me don't be rude/i can step 2 u directly or be subtle/i spit flames hotter than what's comin out the back of a space shuttle/leave people fuckin wit me in a gory puddle/i'm a crip so i follow under the flag from hoover/i'm known in my hood as quik the weight mover/cuz i got whatever u need to lay a bitch down/or if you just wanna run your block or your whole town/i rip u so the doctor can't even sew up your cuts/i'm like an ashtray cuz i get alot of butts/fine thick women wit their ass jigglin like jello/i got more nuggets than carmello/some of them are white some are yellow/i got so many diamonds you'd think i'm a miner/be a man when you lose don't be a whiner/don't hate on the people that are shiners/well i'ma rap up my freestyle like i'm rappin up a gift/i don't use weights i get strong from the bloods bodies i lift

rate it if u want
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 09:45 pm
ok im back what im listen to is wack
im dissen matter of fact
you can get your ass kicked
with breasts made of plastic
if you think thats sick
i shatter your glass dick
i can make it even more drastic
when i bounce back like elastic
with a 32 ounce bat the way your head sticks to that is fantastic
if you didnt know
my flow glows flourescent
from the mind of an adolecent
to something guilty no longer innocent
in my head is seas of red
the dead said cause dread
flaws are when flesh has bled
you need to make death unkown instead
as a human im fed up with this
as a phyco i like to diss
it all started when i killed my phycotherapist
i use the professor theory therapy of fists
stare at me i get pissed get this or die
you'll be decapitated with a scy
die die die goodbye
a shank of wood in your eye
blood you cry
im a cynical bastard
my words have massacred
from the first to the last word
the only way you pass my class is murdered

i am the best disser you all know so WHAT WHAT NOW WHAT THE FU*K YOU GONNA DO IM COMMING FOR ALL OF YOU JOIN ME OR DIE I WILL NOT STOP so bring it all or nothing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 09:48 pm
Damn, you guys all suck.
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 09:53 pm
WHO ARE THE TOP 2 ON THIS SITE

I WANT KICKY CAN YOUR DONE BATTLE ME NOW IF YOU THINK U CAN EVEN GET A SPLIT DECISION
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 10:00 pm
oh hell no, bro you don't even wanna tell me that. consider yourself beaten...
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 10:04 pm
theTruth who you talkin' to man?

and this kinkycan why don't you spit somethin' man. just wanna check out ya skill.
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 10:07 pm
Proff wants to take the best two on the site. i guess that means me n you...
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 10:12 pm
****, I thought He meant he wanted to battle that new dude, kickycan? If proff wants to battle me and you **** he wont' last bro, you know what i'm sayin'?
0 Replies