MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 01:20 am
hey yo solja just seen the vote's yo gd battle dawg look like you won fair in square
respect 4 dat cuz
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 04:41 am
yo any1 wanna battle // step to me ill kick your ass from kent back to seattle // hitting back at you make you sound prattle // when it comes to my ability there's none better // my lyrics going through you like a needle through a sweater // leave my **** to have you compressed // from god i was blessed // busting rhymes even through a bulet proof vest // have you possesed // people battle me ill leave you amazed and impressed // step to me but ther'll be no contest // lyrics going through your chest // people + me they'll be deteste // hitting to your knees in your loss you'll confess // but now im fullfiled // my lyrics before were unskilled // got em repaired had em rebuilt // for now im obselete // an MC call me elite // but from now on my opponents only see defeat // rhymes razor sharp have you decapatated // **** was wack got em reinstated // make you sound like a pusE get you castrated // cos anything you say to me is underrated // but from god i was blessed and now created // step to challenge or other's call it a death wish // kill you and have you packed up like a tuna fish // so step to me if ya wanna battle // jut be ready to be hung up and rattle

yo some rate that or spit back do w.e
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 04:52 am
lmao yo that was whack but fuc it any1 wanna battle ???????????? spit at me and ill spit back peace people's
0 Replies

verse1392ml

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 05:22 am
who here
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 09:42 am
most of you never understood // some people were so slow
My funky type of rhyme // and my style is pyscho // Complex wrecks wrecks, my style go X X // I move around off beat // creatin more styles
Showin white boys // other kids my black styles //
I kick lyrics like shoes right in your face // Walk up on a carJack of Spades, pluck the ace // I get slow-er, down in, on in // Flowin like I used to be on Critical Beatdown // I drop styles on ears the public bite em Not many went to school, so the dummies wouldn't write em // They say yo TrikstR, yo trik, you usin big words // I went to college, I'm even more stupid herb Back on the scene to put a lesson out // Even if I have to pull a black Smith and Wesson out // I grab a hammer stick a nail in that little crack // Tame the monkey show the hummingbird how to act //I get atomic, hypo-galactical // Word to mom I'm here to spit like a atom bomb // Lookin down the barrel of a gun is no fun // So for some, I rum-pum-pum and flip, like a tongue // of young dragon, with the force and ten sacks of buddah // To wax a crew of jacks and looters,// even your hoe I shoot her // In the face, with the mother-uffin bass // Now taste the venom of the ish that I sent em // And foes, that doze, I chew em like gristle // Wipe my mouth with tissue, there's no issue // I'm first print, mint, check the wizard // The force of my blast, blow em like a Tec in a blizzard // Now what is it? Exquisite physics to stain your brain // When they visit cardiovascular masterer, words are massacred damn // I got beats rhymes tanks gats includin Ultra // Check the loop, snoop low we do ya like a vulture // Back in the days, there was just beef and knuckles // Nowadays, a beatdown consists of some clips // My oowop, rips with abandon at random // Whiff, you be ghost//, like Michael Landon // When I bust amazing nuts you play the cut // The Father's Ultra paid, I raise it... UP

just freestyling some 1 rate it plz safe peeps
0 Replies

faded and determined

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:12 am
its gonin on tooo long
this is the **** i spit wen im faded
i gets on my ****
as i sit and type and u read my ****
juss kno u cant defeat my ****

who pullin heats and ****
not u ya pricc
u's a bitch go home and fuccin baby sit
holla wen ya boy type his **** yall read it
feel it he dont gotta write his ****
see u put ta min dats like death wish
u signed on the dotted line
fucc some minutes of my day
its nothin
ta me all i do is rap all day
yall small time tryin write down my rhymes
stealin from me thats not a crime
i let u take the small time
so u can keep commin stealin my small time
get ya **** up before u com ta rhyme
and all the haters speakin on me one at a time
yall kno the boy is ill and i take mutiples like kill bill
who ever spoke up get ya dukes up
bcuz im swiggin for da fences get ya rhymes up
sayin that im weak wit no bacc up
now fire spittin from his mouth, wut no bacc up
now the boy is actin up and i kno u kno u done fucced up
man im deadly like acid rain wen u read this its boilin ya fuccin bain
u sayin how could he juss say that sayin
fucc im the one that dat boy is battlin
com on com com test this rude boy
if me and ya flow met on the street hell take ur's shoes boy
in too rude boy i laugh wit the clown then i get ta sot boy
i so in the zone for my mix tape how im killin cats off
it seem like yall mistakes
and the beef is there cook it and make a cheese steak
and the cakes i got so u kno im ridin on cheese cake

now this for dem cats that got that hatterade man i spit haters out like mothafuccin gatorade push u off a clif on fuccin monday then fucc every bitch in ya family put hollows in ya fan base now the boy wanted by too many bitches in 5 states call the cops this boys goin primape

not done but its somtin
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:25 am
who was that too ?
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:26 am
who was that too ?
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:15 am
TheTruth wrote:

listen to this nigga aha...

iight, yo u actin real tuff for sum1 whos 5'3, u wanna run ya mouth but aint got **** on me// try me and youll see the truth, ima make it simple and clean like a pulled tooth// you actin like you would let off a shot, dont eva try to act like ur sum1 ur NOT// how u gonna stand here and say summin u dont mean, actin like u hard ill melt u down like a machine// pussy ass nigga wanna stand here and fake talent, can sum1 out there PLEASE gimme another challenge// this dude a joke a fairy tale, ur rhymes got less movement then a muthafuckin snail// im not impressed by the fake frontin, when u rappin atleast show me summin// cuz if u think i was put to the test, thats like tryna cap sum1 tht has a bullet proof vest// get outta here man i aint got time for fools, ima use ya ass mor then once like a garden tool// speakin of which i have a couple hoes, ya mom and sister are quick to rip of they clothes// now i got **** to do and places to go, got no time for this cat that trys to fake flow// talent is raw baby thats jus how it is, this aint the place to try me wit a pop quiz// ima rip u to shreads if u dare write back, nigga if u jus challenged me u MUST BE SMOKIN CRACK// drop the mic and walk away, or else u may not live to see anotha day// next time u challenge this youngin, you better have mor adaptation then a penguin// cuz ill fuckin freeze you with my lyrical avalanch, then melt ya ass down worse then a lit match// im done with this jus a walk in the park, this niggas a chawa wa all he does is bark// So next time u wanna **** wit this tru mc, atleast kno that u can NEVA BEAT ME// im out like swimwear but ill b back like a backstreet boy, and next time i wont b ez ill lay u out like a yung Lawyer Malloy...

ahhhh lol idk bout that....peace i g2g
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:18 am
ooo that was a tight rap solja i hav e to give it to ya lol youve like improved in 1 day which is weird lol but yeah gd rap
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:38 am
MC TrikstR wrote:
ooo that was a tight rap solja i hav e to give it to ya lol youve like improved in 1 day which is weird lol but yeah gd rap

nah man i rap alot wit my friends and **** for fun...i jus havent been writin that long...but thanx for the props man
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:43 am
lol ite fair enough bruv i wouldnt mind giving you another battle some time if your up for it i wont make it twice lmao but safe bro your gd
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:53 am
Now here's a sick beat, my rhyme is updated
For soft ducks, I played it once
A biter jumped on it
Girls got stupid, freaks humped on it
And from the back, I pumped on it
mostly, with skill, top finesse
East to West, but I guess, I'm right
while others are wrong
Tryin to teach, and usin my song
along, with your wiggedy-wack
Stay back, get back, sit back down
and think about it, whenever you're dissin me
You are the roach, the six legs wishin me
and pushin me, steadily on
Metaphor, better for, psychin more
On my tour, brains are sore
I'll be sure, I'm fresher
So tell me how I..
duck, wack rappers around
look theres faded behind is the truth
and right behind is punchliner
In town, never wearin no boots
Toy Bally, sharkskin suits
Rip a story, none of these gd enough for auditory
hempstead, is my territory
For gold glory, reachin my hand
to smack rappers, and makin em stand outside
waitin for me, to tell them, my secret style
And show them, how really it's done
My son, now I'm back to you
And if you're bad I'll smack you too
A glass of rhymes, shattering
Now you're cut up, say what up?
Shut up, cause I'm feelin' it

**** no offense to you rappers cos your all gd but im bored shitless
so dont start hating peace out bro
0 Replies

bak to finish u

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 12:53 pm
haha
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 12:58 pm
haha ??? whats that bout
0 Replies

bak to finish u

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 01:01 pm
LOOK ERYK SPIT FIRST AND ILL SPIT 2ND BUT THIS TIME ILL SHOW U WAT IM ABOUT. U REALLY THINK I WOULD **** AROUND WITH A GOOD MC IF I WASNT ONE **** MAN U CRAZY.. AND THAT BITCH PUNCHINER I LUAGH AT HIM. U TELL HIM TO FINISH ME OFF.. MAN THATS A JOKE .. IVE BEEN IN THIS SIGHT FOR LIKE 5 DAYS AND THAT PUNCHLINER IS A *****IN GOOF AND YEA ERYC SPIT 1ST AND THIS U WONT BE DISAPOINTED AND U MIGHT LOOSE BUT IM SURE U WILL LOOSE AND WE NEED A JUDGE ITS ME AGAINST ERYC
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 01:12 pm
YO ILL JUDGE THIS BATTLE YEAH PEEPS
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 01:52 pm
yo bak 2 finish u, **** you aint in the position to talk **** right now, fukin' little bitch you spit 1st, i wanna see what i'm up agianst, cause the way you talkin' right now, shows you have no skill. so you spit 1st you little bitch, keep talkin' ****. I'll make you eat it agian, lets see if your mouth is as big as you talk.
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 01:54 pm
ok ima judge **** shouldnt we have 2 judges
but 'back to finish you' your spit 1st seeing as your the 1 giving it all the mouth
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 01:57 pm
yo **** this no 1 gnna battle me so im just here freestyling

Yo listen up, a lot of U rappers wanna be hard
Walkin around needing fifty-seven bodyguards
Armed with guns, crazy automatics
Wearin black, but your faggots
Cause when the Gods are gone, and the guns are gone
and they're one on one with someone
Time to put the fist up straight into action
Blow for blow for real satisfaction