tetratron

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:12 am
@Illustraight,
I'm good thank you. Your raps are ill. I've been lurking on this forum for over a year. But I just recently opened an account.
tetratron

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:14 am
@theprofessor,
dope as usual Prof.
theprofessor

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:45 am
up jump the wattage ,speakers pump out another product

this ones for the fans,famished hungry enough to eat through the beats speak speech canvas , me speaka no english only gammas , he radio active bruce banner, green out ,guerillas who bang bananas,script after script a amethyst you aint understanding its all crystal -crys-tall, ya'll pitbulls aint got a grip on they pistol dog i lubed em up wit crisco,your swallowing cookies i just had a fistful nabisco, **** yo u official-ly lost it when ur diggin in the toilet cleaning ya crack under a faucet , i met that guy in jail wondered what thoughts he fostered , was he lion i asked mustafa, cause that mafucka was a shotta with a shotgun,figured he knew what words were real , n which words can kill holding the trigger, well i was reading proverbs , smoking eden pondering gods work, on earth , kept rolling up bible paper and smoking church , for heavensake its the little blessings ,for the hell of it, hell u loved it because at the time you couldnt see that well above it ,now he out in public instead of getting booked , he getting published , you know thats right ...... cops reading what he writes instead of reading him his rights and doing life , spend life doing whats right in your heart that spark ignite - cameras flash , there a bright future insight

you know thats right ...... cops reading what he writes instead of reading him his rights and doing life , spend life doing whats right in your heart that spark ignite - cameras flash , there a bright future insight Wink
theprofessor

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:47 am
@tetratron,
thanks homie
0 Replies

Illustraight

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 08:42 am
@tetratron,
Okay.
Well while I'm waiting for lil host to post his verse, we can have a match. I need to sharpen some of my skills a bit. Maybe you can start it up.
0 Replies

Jigajig 5

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 04:48 pm
Wow this is still going? Hell it's been years since I last posted.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 05:17 pm
@Jigajig 5,
Quote:
Wow this is still going? Hell it's been years since I last posted.

Why be a jack ass instead of taking a walk on the wild side like you use too? Question Question Question Question Idea Idea Idea Idea Wink Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool Cool Cool
thedarknova

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 12:51 am
sup homies Smile
0 Replies

tetratron

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 03:25 am
Where is everyone? Ever felt raided? Losing all your chains and still indepth jaded. Your sadness is gone, but my? Didn't know we traded. Led you safe passage into.. but look who invaded. Stone willed but now I'm cracking, a pillar of titanium, is that what I'm lacking? moving uphill so slowly, I found myself backtracking / anyone out there? pull me out of this nightmare, but Morpheus has a tight lair secured forever with a fog and you're still waiting for your sight to clear, my heart beat fair, my gaze in tear, I blaze with fear..
0 Replies

tetratron

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 03:28 am
Nigga, you're sliping right now / the last
time you'll get to see my cynic white
frown / see Mister, you're taking too long
like a french semester / I'm more sinister
than hitler's ski master/ look here, I tried
losing, the first time I failed something of
my own choosing, yeah I know this is
amusing, cos I'm the drug in you,
nonetheless abusing/ throwing wrappers
in the dumps cos they won't stop
disputing, I'm loosing this 50mms,you're
the loose en(d)
Illustraight

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 10:01 am

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL IN AND FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
0 Replies

Illustraight

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 10:37 am
@tetratron,
I'm in Paris, steadily trying to break a little bit
The atmosphere is like smoke, I'm dying to take a bigger hit
There's stench congestion from this French connection
Their ethnic progress is engendering me to develop death erections
French is teaching me excessive lessons
My vocabulary's stretching just like genitals in sexual sessions
Being abroad has got me tense like six-packs
But at least I'm able to escape all the pathetic riff-raff
I'm having a break, I'm having a Kit-Kat
Chilling with my uncle whose son has just built a drinks shack
and right now I'm feeling retarded and dead, I'm off my head
writing these lyrics using tools from his garden shed
On Saturday night, we're fixing to have a party
inviting everybody to sleep in giant, enormous tents
I'm so mad that I'm almost bent, I need my arms outstretched
preferably before I suffer a body fit
0 Replies

tetratron

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 12:55 pm
Im the ninth wonder of the world, a lyrical masterpiece//you're like the Dubai counterfeit, you're wack at this // I don't need to say more to bag a piece // by a piece I mean like what Obama won for peace// a Nobel, the world is a towel for these blood sucking flees // I beg ur pardon, please? // I'm not trying to take a photo, so don't say cheese // I'm painting a picture, a thousand words // arabian warcry "slay the infidels", a thousand swords // I got the master key, for all the doors // you can't lock me out of Olympus, even if I'm a son of thors'..
0 Replies

Jigajig 5

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 04:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
Sorry but how the **** am I being a jack ass?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 04:36 pm
@Jigajig 5,
Your not, I just like to talk **** when I had a few to many. Drunk

Welcome back Wink
theprofessor

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 06:18 pm
they said - mike let all your rage out, so i cracked a can a raid out
, cause nothing bugs me , CIA, or bugs bunny,
they said - mike its ok to cry an let out the pain inside, so I bled through my sowed eyes , n didnt shed a single tear
they said - mike its alright to be scared of life , im living high as **** aint scared a heights , dont have a single fear

looked at the first ride with keys inside an ima drive myself outta here tonight ....

no keys , ya know me , hot wired fired the engine revvin tires , aint endin till im in heaven or god yells six up ,n needs 7 , sick whuat , indeed brethren Wink
Jigajig 5

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 04:08 am
@reasoning logic,
._. lol ok then Razz
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 09:14 am
@Jigajig 5,
0 Replies

thedarknova

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 05:34 pm
Anyone wanna battle, trying to get back into this
Illustraight

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2013 06:01 am
@thedarknova,
Sure, me and you can spar, while I wait for others to post theirs, which is tiring enough as it is already.

Do you want to start first or shall I?