WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 05:34 pm
@Bambino,
But his boy big daddy Kane one of the OG's and founders did freestyle rapping all the time in fact a good portion of his songs were "bullshit" boasting songs

Huh weeeeeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrrdddddd
Bambino

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 05:41 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
So all the **** he jus said was sumed up in a couple words and **** on

He's the bullshitter

We should collab and jus write "bullshit" you up?

Bambino

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 05:43 pm
@Bambino,
And bdk is one of the dopest

But would go under dlcs category of bullshit

0 Replies

Downloadable Content

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 06:06 pm
@theprofessor,
"hip hop has provided an escape from poverty while giving a voice to oppressed and "poverty-stricken" people worldwide, particularly in inner cities and neighborhoods suffering from urban blight, and showcased their artistic ingenuity and talent on a global scale. At its worst,[citation needed] hip hop has mirrored the worst aspects of the mainstream (American) culture that it emerged from: materialism, sexism, an internalized racism, violence, and antipathy towards intellectualism."

"Hip hop is a subculture that originated from an African-American community during the 1970s in New York City, specifically in Morris Heights, Bronx, then later spread its influence to Latin American communities."
------- BELIEVE IT OR NOT IS SAYS NOTHING ABOUT IRELAND------
^ That is coming from you're link you posted... Seems to me like Hip Hop is about MEANING.

I wasn't debating that people don't ******* freestyle you dumbass... The people you mentioned spit "OFF THE DOME" sometimes. I was simply stating FREESTYLES are WRITTEN works preformed.

Plus since you don't know about Kane and Rakim
"Rolling Stone magazine ranked his song "Ain't No Half Steppin'" #25 on its list of The 50 Greatest Hip-Hop Songs of All Time, calling him "a master wordsmith of rap's late-golden age and a huge influence on a generation of MCs." They added, "Legend has it that even the Eighties' greatest rapper, Rakim, turned down a challenge to go mic-to-mic with Kane."

As for the topic matter it warns against drinking and the problems that ensue with said drinking
And You're topic matter is complete **** if you wanna talk topic matter. All you talk about is bullshit that you would never do in real life.

-DLC
Wrathe

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 06:30 pm
@Downloadable Content,
No. Everything of mine is freestyled. It's art. Semicolon end parentheses

And this is pointless, stop arguing. Who cares if some ingnorant kid comes here to deny everything you know? If you know you're right, then say it. But don't argue over it. Like I said, who cares if some kid doesn't know hip hop?
theprofessor

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 06:56 pm
@Downloadable Content,
well u obviously didnt read the whole page then lmao

cause u only copy an pasted what it said at the very beginning of that page ....

hip hop means -- intelligent movement

what part of that rhyme was intelligent ? the smoke weed and passing out drunk part ???

bullshit an party bullshit an party bullshit an party - biggie

or the movement ? u sliding off the couch ??????

and again I make the reference do u see big daddy kane stepping to kool g rap or krs one ???or biggie ???

hell no ... why cause they'd tear um to shreds - obviously

who at the time had no mainstream success
\
and why rappers like big L became more famous 10 years later then they were at there own time

cause mules like you only believe the mainstream media

and have no idea what real rap is

i mean sure u know jedi mind tricks an army of pharoa's after they became popularized

but i heard no mention of aesop rock or the roots

u wanna get into semantics IVE CALLED UR PUSSY ASS OUT TWICE NOW AND YOU HAVE BACKED DOWN EVERYTIME !!!!

does that mean ur a better rapper then me??? cause currently ur pulling a "rakim" and im pulling a big daddy kane

rakim - is notobaly one of the first people to bring about the new style of advanced lyricism in his rhymes

and attributed a Legend in his own right

plus i know personally as an artist - why waste time rapping against someone who isnt worth your time , when you can be recording with eric b and making real tracks ???

exactly why im laughing at you , u think ur wasting my time , ive made multiple tracks today and got my dick sucked ... how was school ?

hip hop - is a lifestyle

Rap - is the music

please tell me what inner city you came from ???????

whos a better rapper , big daddy kane or tupac ?

big daddy kane or eminem

big daddy kane or me for fucks sake ...

IM CHALLENGING YOU AGAIN THE 3rd and FINAL TIME

prove what you think u know about hip hop

if you not helping me move forward , your holding me back , so get the **** out of the way an off my nutsack ,butt crack

0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:01 pm
@Downloadable Content,
and a slight fact i need to add about your rakim comment

how old was big daddy kane in the 80's and how old was rakim ,

rakim came into his style of rapping in the early 90's were his style out shined rappers like big daddy kane

Kurtis Blow an Public enemy are easily better rappers then big daddy kane and they didnt recieve as much popularity at the time

same reason why el p - and benefit are great rappers an easily better then big daddy kane

but there complicated styles - is too much for simple minds like yourself ..........

what are you taking in school ?
theprofessor

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:02 pm
@Wrathe,
ive dropped 8 verses in the last 2 days n recorded tracks n made beats ---- I haven't lost a step in the midst of this wrathe ...
Downloadable Content

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:07 pm
And Imma keep on spitting better lines than you.

I don't think I've ever had a dream like the one I'm living right now
I spread my wings on strings and fly around like a pilot guiding sound,
I cause riots when I recite it, but I be silent when I write it down,
Rodney King With a dream, quit trying to pipe me down.

I was born into a life that I wanna leave,
Where brothers claim religion but they don't believe
Where mothers don't know what to tell they seed
And the fathers wasting all they money smoking weed
And It's sad when you're thinking that the only way to make it is to rent you're body out for a lil piece
And its sad when you're jealous of you're brothers dough so you set it up so you set it up so you're other brother can't eat
And Its sad that we're left to think that all that life is getting rich, more power, for a rug and diamonds
And its sad when we forget about our history
But trust me, this life don't mean **** to me
See people think they bad with their little weapons
But wait a second, think about the moves you're makin
And I don't care if people never love my name
Because the bottom line is I will never change
I was raised around food cooking in the yard,
Most men that I grew with have caught a gun charge
But glorifying this on tracks doesn't make it art
Art is if you really know what type of man you are
I may as well just hang myself by a rope
God I know i'm killing myself but I still smoke
I feel like I'm done now and that I can go
Cuz this is the realest thing that I've ever wrote
See this is more than just rap its like I slit my wrist and let the blood trickle down my hand to the pencil tip,
We lost Jan, Steven, and Donovan,
Johnny Christ, Kailey, Aryian, and Salomon,
From kids on my bloc to other cats, so many people that I've meet never coming back,
But really the list is longer than my pen can write,
Just imagine man robbing a man for Nikes,
See its not just the Feds, Man We kill ourselves
For materialism they putting on the shelves
See theres more than one way, that you're soul can sell
If you need to wear diamonds, you're an empty shell
I know I'm not the first to say it but you're all pawns
You need to idolize the place you were really born
When you were cold, you're mother keep you safe and warm
Now you disrespect you're mother what are people on?
Skunk wasn't enough so they gave us cheese
To take away the two things we got brain cells and peace
A real rasta man would tell you that it isn't weed
Its the products of society that fill the streets
R.I.Ps to everyone thats out there dead
Until I die I'll keep screaming out **** the Feds
Rest in peace to the brothers that my momma lost
But understand you get a gain from every loss
That means we got Angels to help us out
See this is hell that we living in, mom I'm getting out
And If your happy with the world that we're living in
You must be the Devil's fam cuz we live in sin
And its crazy all the bullshit that we passing on
Think about it would you really want this bullshit for you're son
Would you really want a man to disrespect you're princess
So I don't understand why'd you'd hurt an empress
I am only talking thing you already know
But you're ignorant man so you let it go
If you understand my words you can call us friends
Never doubt anything I ever say I don't pretend
My energy is the only real thing that I can send
And this is never gonna change this can never end.

-DLC

REAL ******* RAP....

theprofessor

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:15 pm
@theprofessor,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapping < theres the right link where it should explain it all do you

Freestyle and battle

There are two kinds of freestyle rap: one is scripted (recitation), but having no particular overriding subject matter, the second typically referred to as "freestyling" or "spitting", is the improvisation of rapped lyrics. When freestyling, some rappers inadvertently reuse old lines, or even "cheat" by preparing segments or entire verses in advance. Therefore, freestyles with proven spontaneity are valued above generic, always usable lines.[64] Rappers will often reference places or objects in their immediate setting, or specific (usually demeaning) characteristics of opponents, to prove their authenticity and originality.

Battle rapping, which can be freestyled, is the competition between two or more rappers in front of an audience. The tradition of insulting one's friends or acquaintances in rhyme goes back to the dozens, and was portrayed famously by Muhammad Ali in his boxing matches. The winner of a battle is decided by the crowd and/or preselected judges. According to Kool Moe Dee, a successful battle rap focuses on an opponent's weaknesses, rather than one's own strengths. Television shows such as MTV's DFX and BET's 106 and Park host weekly freestyle battles live on the air. Battle rapping gained widespread public recognition outside of the African-American community with rapper Eminem's movie, 8 Mile.

The strongest battle rappers will generally perform their rap fully freestyled. This is the most effective form in a battle as the rapper can comment on the other person, whether it be what they look like, or how they talk, or what they wear. It also allows the rapper to reverse a line used to "diss" him or her if they are the second rapper to battle. This is known as a 'flip'. Jin the Emcee was considered 'World Champion' battle rapper in the mid 2000s.

and

as for different styles and why i know the rappers i mention are better then your shallow attempt

Styles
There are many different styles of flow, with different terminology used by different people – stic.man of Dead Prez uses the following terms –

“The Chant”, which he says is used by Lil Jon and Project Pat[48]
“The Syncopated Bounce”, used by Twista and Bone Thugs N Harmony[48]
“Straight Forward”, used by Scarface, 2Pac, Melle Mel, KRS-One circa Boogie Down Productions era, Too Short, Jay-Z, Ice Cube, and Snoop Dogg[49]
“The Rubik’s Cube”, used by Nas, Black Thought of The Roots, Common, Kurupt, and Lauryn Hill[50]
“2-5-Flow”, a pun of Kenya's calling code "+254", used by Camp Mulla[51]
Alternatively, music scholar Adam Krims uses the following terms –

“sung rhythmic style”, used by Too Short, Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five, and the Beastie Boys[52]
“percussion-effusive style”, used by B-Real of Cypress Hill[53]
“speech-effusive style”, used by Big Pun[53]

clean your mouth when u talk to me petri dish ....
0 Replies

Downloadable Content

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:19 pm
@theprofessor,
Rakim is 1 year older than Big Daddy Kane so you pretty much fail with that argument...

And You say I'm simple minded, yet you cannot type grammatically correct at all. You use the wrong "there/their" constantly.

Example: "But there complicated styles - is too much for simple minds like yourself"

Should have been: But their complicated styles are too much for simple minds like yourself.

You would not stand a chance in a rap battle... You spew bullshit left and right...

Seems like you shouldn't be named the professor when you're stupid as ****. You literally don't have the brain power to help society in any way. You're a leech on society.

-DLC
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:25 pm
@Downloadable Content,
Ireland

Intro
Let me tell you the story plain and simple no lyricism just let me tell you the story of a man who was a hero to his country

Verse 1
Let me tell you the story of a man that died for a cause
Started when England wrapped Ireland in their jaws
Treated them like **** kept eyes on em like hawks
Freedom was a must and people began to talk
They tried to fight and people were just dieing quick
For hundreds of years England ruled with an iron fist
It became a country full of crying kids
So Irishmen decided it was time to quit
A time peace occurred while under British rule
But there was still violence even with kids in school
Catholics and Protestants fighting tryna cripple fools
Kids runnin round town with a pistol pulled
Riots startin police start to fire blanks
England losin it tryna keep the lion tamed
Pride is very dangerous when combined with rage
So my grandfather decided to join the IRA

Chorusx2
Oh the radio said there was another shot dead
And he died with a gun in his hand
But they didn't say why billy Reid had to die
For he died to free Ireland

Verse 2
A rebel group formed and they talked of resistance
Cuz freedom is something these people wanted to witness
Took things by force talk with your fists kid
Visions of the tri color off in the distance
Times homie it wasn't the best of em
When British soldiers forced you to have sex with em
Every northern Irishman wanted the death of em
My dad was one of those kids throwing petrobombs
These people had pride they wanted to fight for their land
Loyalist movements started and had a plan to attack
By one of these people my cousin was stabbed in the back
While that bitch queen sat back and just laughed
Peace was over my grandpa went out with his gun
And for the first time in a while the Irish killed a British Hun
He returned home and had dinner with his sons
But this was one small step the deed wasn't done

Chorusx2

Verse 3
The fight had begun and billy had another mission
So he grabbed that Thompson gun out of the kitchen
A gun delivery was what had him driven
Why we gotta fight were all Christians
On the way home they met soldiers in their dust tracks
They busted rounds but billy couldn't bust back
Lieing in the ground that old gun jammed
But billy didn't crack in the clutch man
Billy was brave but was hit with a round
Face in the ground he wasn't making a sound
But the British still kicked him while he was down
Grabbed him by the hair and dragged him around
The death was terrible man it was tragic
Cuz the British abused this dead man and were laughing
Can we unload the body is what they was askin
We said **** no and Belfast marched proud with the casket

Chorusx2

Verse 4
But the thing is it was all a religious issue
Catholic and Protestant peace will never be so simple
Now the fighting got my grandma grippin tissues
What's it like to be dead and have someone pistol whip you
I get they are soldiers and have to respect their orders
But the drama caused my dad post traumatic stress disorder
We want freedom and that gives us the best supporters
Can we make one Ireland and just forget the borders
Cuz there's still violence I want something brighter
Cuz there's beef between adults and the ******* minors
we got people sacrificing like the hunger strikers
Cuz Ireland's just a land of freedom fighters
So now my grandpa lies in a grave deceased
But i can say have continued the fight at least
Thirty two counties gramps just like you dreamed
We'll win for you billy Reid rest in peace

Chorusx2

if you think he was right come and join in the fight
And help to free Belfast
For the blood that he shed although he lies dead
In our heart his memory will last

Chorusx2

Love Lost

Started in the 8th grade two kids lookin to make change break pace move on to great things wanted to give her that gold plate ring but now I despise her cuz I held back desires now fake men call her my girl guess you must have lied girl used to be a dorkish loser but I was important to her but homies said even if you adore her it futile people hittin the floor is brutal she knew she was mistreated and I told her I would leave the kid bleedin with his teeth in but it's like she loved the abuse and that's hard when she means something to you fell in love with the truth and felt like Adam clutching the fruit never went to exceptional measures for sexual pleasure just made her happy cuz I knew at the end she'd remember so I kept distance gave her best wishes hugged her but saw the scars attached so I confided to her about my mothers heart attack that moment we were closer than ever and from that moment on we helped each other hold it together

I didn't like the path she had taken I was maskin her faces there's presently no future cuz our past is the greatest so despite the past we had things change people drift but we grew close again cuz love and pain is a lethal mix little did I know of her evil wish to sneak a kiss with a seem less prick she was no longer that decent kid if she brought it up I would just plead the fifth because ignorance to the situation brought me peace and bliss held onto the girl I once knew told her I love you but not what you've come to so remember this **** cuz you're better than this I wasn't lookin to hit those incredible hips just wanted my mouth pressed to her lips she called me that night with a topic touchin my brain she said I was her true love that had me up in a daze I think I found out what love is that day but then I found out next day it was just a drunken mistake so upset I felt the passions gone smashin walls breakin windows with basketballs and started backin off but we had this stare down I thought I was lookin inside said I know you've done bad things but I see good in your eyes she took it to mind but we aren't on a speaking basis don't know if this is peace or hatred cuz my dreams are heinous felt this heavy load on my shoulders and was replaying conversations over and over heart got colder and colder I can't stand the potential and I hate the dude she's seeing cuz she has a future and she's a decent human being but if you're trying to break my heart it's useless scheming cuz my heart will never stop its just bruised and bleeding but I think that's it the bad bloods gone its about time I moved on from crushed thoughts I don't think there's heaven on earth I never touched god cuz I never hear love stayed but I always hear love lost

Pushed away from society never held in people’s arms
Keep fallin cuz of this invisible shoulder I’m leanin on

A demon spawn brought to affect ya conscious 

But how are y’all gonna earn my respect with ya non sense 

People gain your trust just to lose it 

And rulers gain power to abuse it 

These young relations are useless 

Simply pavin the way for this blueprint

This is just the basic deal 

Cuz were still riding this life with training wheels

These people come in with the intention of leaving

We’re attracted to death cuz the exit is screaming

Forever was never set in stone don’t use the time 

Cuz immortality is just a figment of the human mind 

**Verbal physiology these vermin on top of me but I’ll never lie in the possums reach 
Never abide by the laws your providing me 
Never fall into the jaws of society 

People control our lives and I’m lost in the tyranny**

*BIG BREATH*
a deep breath for the good in the world but I’m suffocatin 

Throwing away people we once held onto like it was something sacred 

Seems like we’re all heavenly creations with a touch of satan

I'm passin on this brutal message but with good intentions
Us against the world it’s missiles were tryna spark blanks

Without you by my side I’m just this mino in the shark tank

If I had

Verse 1
I'm tired of these wack ass emcees hittin the stage
I'm tired of workin off books for less than minimum wage
I'm tired of being there for people from past relations
I'm tired of these convenience stores rippin up my applications
I'm tired of having 2 pairs of shirts and jeans
I'm tired of being told I'm a nobody with worthless dreams
I'm tired of gettin stabbed in the back
I'm tired of people who can't write for themselves askin for raps
I'm tired of saying I haven't made a dollar off of this
I'm tired of merking kids in battles and people saying I lost the ****
I'm tired of using paper plates
I'm tired of this beard growin cuz I can't afford a razor blade
I'm tired of people leavin then comin back sayin they missin me
I'm tired of seeing 2 presents under the Christmas tree
I'm tired of feelin like my parents parent now
I'm tired of poverty being the only line of mine people care about

Chorus
But if I had a million dollars
I'd buy a damn brewery and turn the planet into alcoholics
If I had a magic wand
I'd make the world suck my dick without a condom on while I'm on the jon
If I had a million bucks
it still wouldn't be enough cuz id still be out Robbin armored trucks
If I had one wish
I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Verse 2
I'm tired of **** talkers not havin a sack
I'm tired of beating the **** out of kids who say they'll put a cap in my ass
I'm tired of only friends sayin I'm comin with the best ****
I'm tired of being the illest emcee killin these beats and not getting any credit
I'm tired of not having any label mates
I'm tired of trying to record but the programs takin days
I'm tired of these punks thinking they own the state
I'm tired of havin to hold this weight on my shoulder blades
I'm tired of this mental disease
I'm tired of having the urge to grab the metal and squeeze
I'm tired of all the medications
I'm tired of havin to eat food that's past the expiration
I'm tired of being scared of depression
I'm tired of paying money for these bullshit therapy sessions
I'm tired of never getting to produce this list of scripts
I'm tired of putting this knife to my arm and feelin like nobody gives a ****

I'm jumpin this games hurdles but these mcs are raisin the bar
Yet Still clearing with ease son I'm nearly grazin the stars
Friends stayin afar People have forgotten my face happens often these days
All this effort no gain like I'm joggin in place
Im Feelin lost and insane caught in a game seems like it never ends
People turnin they back on me I'm feelin like im left for dead
So I second guess better yet I'm disgusted at my image
I just feel like There's something that I'm missin
But im the best to date no second place
pieces ain't Fallin together like a Tetris game
Comin the greatest I'm straight rippin rhymes
Mcs gettin lapped cuz they can't even finish lines
Waitin for the game to tap out son I got em in a hold
Cuz I'm kickin it to beats from the bottom of my soul*****
Yet I'm catchin criticism don't know why these guys are hatin
If you ain't in my shoes then don't try to tie the laces
I'll die on my feet never live on my knees
spittin for free at least ya listen to me?
Rippin these beats but Sometimes were just meant to be wrong so I express it in song
But I'll never be lost if I get my message across

Questions

Chorusx4
There's a lot of questions that were ready to ask
But Theres some answers we aren't ready to grasp

Verse 1
What's the meaning of life?
why we wake up screaming at night?
Why do we discriminate the people we could learn from
Why do we fight for people that only seem to hurt us
Why we pay the lottery when people goin hungry?
Why peeps got diseases to cure but slowly suffering?
Why does it seem like the worlds run by green paper?
Why you got 5 houses man i don't have a clean razor?
Why we go to war and start chasin troops?
Why do we think this is all cuz of what the masons do?
Why people got millions and ain't paid no dues?
Why we believe that everything Obama states is true?
How do we know America didn't destroy two buildings?
Why do you get in more trouble for tax evasion than if u screw children?
Why are some women suckin dick for a couple bucks?
Why are people coming to America lookin for some luck
Why man i mean the truth is it fuckin sucks?

Chorusx4

Verse 2
Why did we sign a document saying were all created equal?
Why did it take till 1865 to see its wrong enslaving people?
Why when we talk about issues nobody has the perfect answer?
Whys the government holding us back from finding the cure to cancer?
Why are the rich only able to get replacement livers, kidneys?
Why we worried bout the 1% more than the inner cities?
Why we go in to countries to help and when we leave they screaming?
Why did we vote for a representative if they are just keepin secrets?
Why when people release endorphins your scared?
Why do we have so much debt yet get caught in foreign affairs?
Why does America have to go in and fight mad dirty?
Why do we have to spread war with the white mans burden?
Aren't you supposed to fix this why the people so stressed for?
Why are we more concerned with Iran than children's test scores?
Are you trying to turn America to a sea of red?
Does the government.... want me dead?

Chorusx4 (fade out)

I'm so afraid of what you'll say

Chorus x2 (singing)
So I'm hiding my feelings till the end of the day
Cuz I'm so afraid of what you'll say
Just so afraid of what you'll say
Yeah I'm so afraid of what you'll say
So I can't find the strength to speak anythang

Verse 1 (0:36-1:45
Tongue tied, slumped spine, crushed mind
Comin up to crunch time what happened to when we could look up in the sky
Cuz u say it's nothin it's fine but I can see the bluff in your eyes
Your exteriors rough and you cry but girl I accept that
Now because of a little set back you gonna put are friendship in a death mask
I'm not about the sex acts or I wouldn't be friends with you
I'm not a guy that pretends with you im someone whos in it to the end with you
I mean you can't tell me you don't remember the screams
Late nights venting about goals you felt you'd never achieve
I told you life is what you make and no matter what your a blessing to me
So the silence between us scares me more than you could ever believe
It's like I'm floating downstream while you got hooked on a ******* line
By someone looking to throw you back he's spitting a buncha lies
But you go for the bait you don't let the truth touch ya mind
I dont know what to do you'd know if you listen to the hook another time
But wait hold that thought cuz I'm bout to put a pistol to my mind
I guess that's what happens when you try to turn a nickel to a dime
Tears trickle down the Sickle and the knives you need to grab a guard
Cuz tears only form when someone takes half ya heart
What happened to when you would introduce me and say that kids my brother
Now we hear each others names and we just cringe and stutter
So now I hope when your fake friends leave and youre laying in the gutter
You call me but I can't promise that I'll forgive you ******

Chorus x2(1:46-2:15)

Verse 2(2:16-3:39)
Even though you say your alright I know you don't have peace of mind
Cuz I know what goes on deep inside cuz without me you wouldn't be alive
I saved you from suicide now you act like it never happened
And I guess six months is how long "forever" lasted
You held the fragile pieces like a baggage entrance
Then tightened the grip and threw the jagged edges
Walked away unscaved Without a fight to reference
Guess when you make a girl a queen you get treated like a peasant
But you've been a bitch lately gonna chuck up a deuce to you
Cuz u say I've changed nah I grew up something you should do
Cuz it's like every text message is a death sentence I can't say anything right
It's like your on 24/7 estrogen spikes but Ill thank you for I learned some lessons in life
I want you to know I love everything about you ,eyes smile from your hair to your laughter
And there's so many questions I want to ask I'm just scared of the answer

Chorus x2(3:40-4:05)

bridge(4:05-5:20)
Yo I fought for you and when you lost your cool I talked to you
So when I see you with him I get a taste of rage
Cuz when everyone turned their back on you we were still face to face
You've never felt a trace of pain ya whole life is perfect
You **** up and people love you I **** up an I'm worthless
Yo I'm fuckin hurting but you couldn't give a **** less
Kissin his neck while Your only six steps... Away from me.... **** you... For play-ing me... I'm done with.... The games - ya see
I guess all I did meant nothin to you
I honestly thought I meant something to you
I wish I could say that this whole time I was just fuckin with you
Oh and thanks for making me look like a b-b-bafoon

Chorus x2 (5:21-5:44)

Verse 3(5:45-7:25)
You told me to remember the ones who came in your life and never left
Then told me Your here till the end that meant more than anything you've ever said
Now fast forward 6 months we aren't even on a speakin basis
Cant freakin take this We're on the fine line of peace and hatred
ive grown to be new, imma changed man and I know that
but I still care for you more than anyone and you can quote that
You've fucked me over a lot but I never flipped and started a fight
Now I'm walkin in the dark simply lost in the night
Cautious of life cuz now I pray to god for you back I'm in a cathedral hopeless
And when that doesn't work I go to my people hopin to hit a lethal dosage
You were the greatest friend I've ever had and I fuckin lost the ****
Now your the happiest I've ever seen an I'm not even a part of it
As I sit here with tears rolling down my cheek
Staring at the sky looking for the clouds to speak
That text you sent me has just been messin wit my mind
Maybe this is a message from the sky and a blessing in disguise
Now I'm just a shell of the man that I once was
I used to be a goody two shoes never done drugs
And now all your bullshit just makes me wanna get fucked up
Cuz then I can forget the emotions and hope they never come up
But they always do I'll never forget the memories
I just hope one day you look back and regret what you said to me
I know one day when everyone left you'll remember me
But I can't promise you that I'll be able to forget the peace

Outro- no matter what I'll always love you and I'll always be your best friend I can't promise that I'll be the same when you come to your senses though I don't hate you I'm not ignoring you I'm learning to not give a **** and treat you how you treated me No decency

Chorus x1

Yo kids

Chorus x2:
Yo kids We need to believe in this ****
yo kids We all got a reason to live
yo kids This is life you leave it that's it
Yo kids life's a puzzle were all pieces of it

I say that The night is always darkest before the dawn
So i Suggest u Stay with life man cuz the rewards are strong
I met the love of my life girl gonna be a gorgeous mom
All these problems in life are just something hard work can solve
So I dawn love on my wrists for kids who think they a bucket of ****
We at the point where grade schoolers have had enough of all this
It's ridiculous that no ones there with a helpin hand
Kids leave notes explaining but we still don't learn a lesson damn
Think this **** is funny I bet the parents ain't find it mad cool
When the teacher called to say their son was dead in the bathroom
I could hate you I still won't wish for you to die
Nobody should ever be driven to the point of suicide

Chorus

Cuz of suicide Ive almost lost some of the closest in my life
Bestfriend tried to leave her wrist open with a knife
Kids sittin hopeless in the night no one to turn to
This happens way to much when will we learn dude
You think your actions don't have consequences
You don't know him he might not be a guy to mess with
It's all a nexus its Connected its intertwining
But kids think theres nothing left they don't see the silver lining
They wanna know who got the iller rhyming when it doesn't matter
There's bigger things in life you think words are gonna cure cancer
Kids don't take it serious they don't care if you survive
I know because I witnessed people on the edge of suicide

Here's the story of a rapper named speechless hurt his voice in Vietnam
He Looked for surgerys but he had no choice his dream was gone
But kept writin till neighbors called bout noise cux the beat was on
Late nights cryin bout it but he'd stay poised and he'd sleep it off
But There was a rapper with a voice yet his words weren't dope at all
sit at home with a pen and pad but he couldn't get the quotes to fall
Then he was wit his homie he gave him a number he was supposed to call then loud mouth said that hed rap the **** if speech wrote it all
Became the best of friends water? They was walkin on that
And Any muphuka who was smack talking got cracked
Toughest muphukas round but their minds? Nearly lost that
When someone called and offered them a contract
They was top dogs all across the country they was tourin
But along the way I guess they lost what was important
Lost in the fame they did drugs got caught up In that court ****
weren't humble no more they had egos you could orbit
They created an image nobody wanted to see
They were faggot ass bitches that were crossed with a G
Any polite man with an opinion they was like YO YOU TALKIN TO ME
They just weren't themselves they lost who they be
Loud mouth started talking bout guns how he'll lick a cap
Speechless came to him and said here's some **** rip it man
Loud mouth like you ************ I ain't gonna spit this crap
Started talkin **** like "yo u think I give a damn ill kick his ass"
still workin together but they both lost a best friend
The music started struggling they was earnin less bread
to the point where neither one wanted to take the next breath
but they kept going simply cus there was family's that had to get fed
But he Started throwing shots in his lyrics little messages
And Kicked speech out the group like hope you learn a lesson bitch
But then his career progressed to be less than ****
And after all the hard work and sweat nobody remembers him

HOW'S THAT FOR REAL ******* RAP YOU ****

0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:37 pm
@Downloadable Content,
If you read into his rhymes you'd see there is double meanings in all of his lines schemes and metaphors and wordplay that is all dissing you come on college boy I figured you'd see that Wink
Downloadable Content

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:39 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Considering you just copy and pasted a bunch of songs you have wrote from a while ago I highly doubt it. BTW the last song was just dumb. Speechless Vietnam guy. IDK where you were going with that one. + this is little to no wordplay in many of the songs and I'm fine with that. I think songs with meaning don't need a bunch of wordplay.

-DLC
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:44 pm
@Downloadable Content,
Just because they were written in the past doesn't mean they aren't meaningful I gave you what you wanted yet you still find excuses to try to say your better

The Vietnam guy is a ******* story I thought rap was supposed to tell stories huh? Convey emotion and teach did you not even get the message of that verse? Don't take what you have for granted and remember where you came from
thedarknova

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:46 pm
@Downloadable Content,
i dont quite understand what is meaningful to u
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:51 pm
@thedarknova,
Meaningful is anything he and rappers he likes writes and bullshit is everything else
0 Replies

Downloadable Content

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:51 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
I wasn't saying they weren't meaningful. I was saying that they don't have double meanings and wordplay that insult me.

And the Vietnam story was a stupid story that I didn't feel conveyed any worthwhile point.

-DLC
EZ3

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:54 pm
@dmoneygangsta,
You couldn't even draw blood if I gave you a red pen,
Offended? Think of something worse to say then!
I got you eatin' from my palm like it was filled with yo mamma,
Oh look! There she goes! Oh wait, that's just Osama,
Now I really ain't tryin, to start a big drama,
But my words are just escapin' so sound the alarma,
I hope you gettin' queasy,
Cause for EZ its easy!
It's simple, it's jus like 1,EZ3,
Oh, your poor bitch, why you lookin' so sad?
I could stop your flow with a maxi pad!
But you call yourself a gangsta and that makes me mad,
So I suppose you'll have to run off home and tell your dad,
You want help mopping up the blood from under your skirt?
Damn bitch, I didn't mean for you to get hurt,
So maybe once you finish kiddie school and you get paid,
I'll make your face look like your ass and then you'll never get laid!
Hey! Are you still gangsta with your balls on the floor?
When you still still live with your mom and you still declare this war?
Well until you're all grown up and your the same height as me,
I'll try and keep the ass kicking dumbed down to PG.
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:56 pm
@Downloadable Content,
No I was talking about the double meaning in reference to profs verses
0 Replies