@whiteslim,
Then I'd punch u through your computer screen
whiteslim

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:48 am
@Bambino,
then i would say this quote:
are u holdin ma di-ck?take yo hands off
or i'ma make u dick shy,man yo'll even b afraid to take yo pants off

n yeah m 80 tude i gave ma acount to ma friend 2 days before n i gave him 1 rap lyric to upload here too cuz i was goin to ma villiage where i cant use net but he uploaded his whack lyrics which didnt deserved my name on top of it (1 was that in which he dissed u n second was that öne to which WRATHE reply'd "who hack yo account..." i returned yesterday n saw those (my friend's) whack lyrics,which was unacceptible fo me n made me ashamed so i changed ma name n nw m back,...ha n u cnt **** with me,that was ma friend whom u said 'this rap is totaly whack idont even understand if u speak english' n if u dont believe me take his id austinlord54@gmail,send him a message n ill tel yo wat u wrote in it...n dont mess with me,write better gangsta rap lyric than mine lyrics,if u can n post it here...n unfortunately u knw now that m 8etude so m back wit same old name
8-e-tude

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:59 am
@Wrathe,
hahaha lol,u dnt have to do that,m back n i dnt think smuuks can write rap like that of ma last rap post...''m as distructive as flood,bt when i come,i just carry blood'
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 12:02 pm
@whiteslim,
excuse.

you just suck at writing half way decent lyrics

your lying

bitch

tits

lick

a

dick

8-e-tude

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 12:07 pm
@Bambino,
blablabla ...dnt bark i dnt wana mess with u,just write better gangsta rap then mine,which i posted last...n anyone can decide who is better u got 15 min's till that...stfu...n if u say m lying...idnt have to justify ma self
Wrathe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 12:25 pm
@8-e-tude,
I believe that u should accept that u aren't good at rap. When I joined I was worse than u at rap. It takes practice, so don't get headstrong/cocky until u are better. U can still rap, just start a practice page like I did, in fact, post raps on ameatur rap battles whenever u want. Just don't post on neverending rap, it's obviously for the top 20% of rappers

Whenever I see people like smuuks, and you, I see myself about 4 months ago. You should seriously take my advice, ur falling in the exact same ditch as I did
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 01:21 pm
@8-e-tude,
Funny because even before you supposedly gave your account away you were still biting lyrics so stfu ur an embarrssment to real rappers
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 01:23 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
What's also funny is that even after you "gave your account away" you still typed the same retarded way as before quit liein we don't want your excuses in the first place
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 02:15 pm
@8-e-tude,
please tell me you don't think you're better? ahhahahaha

kiss my asshole if ya think youre better than me, bitch
0 Replies

thedarknova

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 02:38 pm
yall whack rappers plz use my chocolate cock as chapstick that is all
Bambino

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 02:48 pm
@thedarknova,
lickin my oprah lips with novas dick
he doesn't even seem gangsta
**** this dudes on his nova scotia ****

Wink

what what
Wrathe

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 03:37 pm
@Bambino,
Um, wut
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 03:42 pm
@whiteslim,
So you write "gangsta" raps that aren't even gangster yet you couldn't come on here because you had to go away to "my village" thats some true G **** man

You aren't a gangster that's some fake **** probably a 13 year old living in ******* Idaho or some ****
Bambino

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 05:18 pm
@Wrathe,
nova scotia is filled with white people

nova is black. that's WUT
Bambino

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 05:19 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
west virginia
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 05:22 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
And the gangster **** is just a ******* gimmick that pussies use to make themselves seem tough for shock value and its all fake

"All that glamour glitz and packs of crack ya flippin won't be real till you stop bragging and say it was a bad decision" - diabolic

Rapping bout how you'll hurt someone and kill them is played out as a ************ the point of hip hop is to make a difference and use your music to better the world people like you who spit fake **** and claim to be so great us fuckin pathetic anyone can put on a gangster gimmick I live in a NY suburb I ain't a gangster I could easily put on a fuckin mask and pretend to be what you want to be but that's fake **** and that ain't hip hop
Bambino

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 05:30 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
if someone was a "real gangsta" you wouldn't be on a site

we all know we aren't some gangsta thugs shootin people up

we joke and **** about it but were never serious

well that's me any way. there IS shootings where I live, mainly cause theres fuckin meth and coke heads that don't get there money

but I wouldn't want to say im a gangsta than go out in public and do a show and people realize that im actually not

that would be embrassing as ****

I feel ya whitey
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 05:47 pm
@Bambino,
Yeah like some dirty **** goes around in my neighborhood but like you go across the hudson river to like beacon or something and you start to see some tough guys then you go down to the city and that's where the real motherfuckers live lol tough **** can go down in any neighborhood doesn't make you a gangster like fuckin 50 cent that was a gangster immortal technique that's a gangster and they don't even brag about it or anything they tell you **** they've been through because they didn't do it for fun they did it to get money and live
thedarknova

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 07:17 pm
@Bambino,
wankin this wankster wigga honkey
in his ass fuckin a donkey
cracka ass bitch left feelin wonkey
as he licks my dick ill beat his prick so **** this spick

haha leave yo ass in the middle of south carolina
ull be the only albina
0 Replies