Unstable

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:07 am
damn quick killed you in all faucets of rap,overall,complexties,mulites,punches........

so my advice quit rappen
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:09 am
alright then unstable can be da judge whatever goes lol hay ruthless wanna clash ? peace bro
0 Replies

Unstable

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:09 am
naw see me first ruthless go ahead and spit
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:11 am
yo trickster
I think my ****'s too brutal for most. I might be the only one capable of digesting the dose.You won't survive a screwdriver driven inside your throat.Choke on blood and saliva as another non-surviver croaks. every thing i spit is real no way isit pretend. Grind you into a delicassy and serve you to your friends. I spit on your grave, piss in your mouth, and **** on your face.We're moving bad taste. Another brutal shooting rampage
Turning humans to into ashtrays and your family into crackslaves.spit a freestyle im ready to go. ur mothers like a shotgun one cock she ready to blow. ur raps are stupid give me more credit please. the only tym u shud be wrappin is christmas eve. so jus go home before i spit a sicker line. come back next week without ur little sisters line.
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:13 am
wat u think man
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:15 am
dats gd bruvva but my turn here it goes
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:22 am
I'm a wise man, prophet of the bible//You wanna try me, then I'm liable//to go and flow and show, don't you know//no 1 not even you, could not write like this//Mysteries, with a twist//And I insist, to uplift my metaphor//Slice dice and write, and make the brain sore//for, you and only you//I kill a rapper, then begin//to write and smoke you're chokin then provoke//the joke the most,// and walk around like notes//
backwards, forwards, sideways//Anyway, I say hold it//Now you're in space//plus you're folded
//up, like molecules of matter//Plus you scatter, you wish you had a//chance to shake, recuperate, recreate//the brain cells, I have ate//Scraped, soak em in solutions//Like Benzine, iodine producin
student of TrikstRs, tryin to be, just like me//but hears da real thing//have you trapped in a anchor ring//have you try ta run as if the it were a firedrill//so when you planning on making your raps ill?
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:30 am
YO some1 judge mine and ruthless's battle any1 safe
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:33 am
yea man
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:43 am
the rules in this battle say i cant touch you cus you feel violated ever since your da fukd you. im brutal sadistic the only way to rip ****. imma stay cryptic till the end of time. the only day you'll be doper than me with a rhyme. is when I quit this ****, it'll never go down like that. I'll still be around, from the ground I'll rap. this boy must be crazy u reli fink ur good. i battled better rappers in a all white neighbourhood. wen i cum about u betta run. u know ill send you to heaven to meet 2pac biggie and pun. ima RUTHLESS mc u know im legit. u was a mistake but ur mum kept you for child benefits. ima get far cus i have vision every saturday u go peckham to visit ur mother in prison. listen u faggot dnt run away from your past your scared of older eva since your dad fukd you up the ass. brutal sadistic the only way to rip ****. imma stay cryptic till the end of time. the only day you'll be doper. than me with a rhyme. is when I quit this ****, it'll never go down like that. I'll still be around, from the ground I'll rap. It's psychological. I'm like having a rifle shot at you. im not the type that smile at you . im the type that bite at you.
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 12:16 pm
listen to the sound that emerges from my lips / they gnna be hitting you like bullet tips /
cos ima 1 hit wonder / like 2 pac down under / striking at you like thunder / you coming to this forum was a blunder / cos now im gnna rip u you out line by line / cos my lyrics are beauty devine / you just come here thinking your all legit / but when im done gnna make you peg it / look theres proof i jus said it / but guess what ruthless / ima make you toothless / hitting bricks at you you'll be profless / youll be left speechless / but nothing you can say will harm me / no 1 can disarm me / im the navy army / hit you in each and every area / this will be hysteria / this getting more scarier / my rhymes are sick giving you maleria / maybe i was kept for benefit / but im true legit / you dont belong on here your a misfit / but my rhymes are platonic solid / regular convex solid / im elite / lyrics coming out concrete / muthha ****** your spits are deplete / so do the best thing and admitt defeat
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 12:33 pm
hikory, dikory, dok
2many girls wona suk my cock, TrikstRs ere so count dwn da clok get bare dough like jenny from da blok, wot cant test we coz my crews 2 hot, whos hot whos hot, whos not,u manz r cummin off da plot, ow much talent on da mic ave u got wot,
coz wen im on da mic guna bus up da place gunna get da ladies shake da hips n da waiste, guna get u prange guna make u wonna say grace, never wear glasses never wear brace, i never walk round wid a mashed up face, hectic n breeza
givin u a taste, hectic n breeza pikin up da pace, so cum chalenge we 4 a lyrical race,

its da H-E-C-T-I to da C, im a lyrical MC so cum chalenge me, dus gime da mic n ill spit freely n ill bust u up on the m-i-c, easy peasy, like chilin in
jakuzi, lyrical bombs dat i drop are like an uzi, who she? she wanna sit on my knee n call me sweetie but she goes on nasty n she smell like weee
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 01:18 pm
yo any 1 up for a 2 on 2

me and ruthless against ???? any 1 we'll take you on
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 01:56 pm
trickster i'll judge ur battle if u judge the 2 on 2 me and dr eryk had wit crazy and proffesor
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 01:58 pm
quik kid i aint rella the person to be asking i only jus come to dis site safe
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:54 pm
wats happenin 2on2
or wat
0 Replies

lc2k3

The legend is back
Read through my raps sum 150 pages ago, you'll hav a spack attack
Robert Mugawbe shaved my head
Bob Geldof put babybell in my bed
I went to see oasis play
The kid from Bury in orange pants has run away
I had chow mein for my tea
Dandelions before bed make you wee
Maxwell has been evicted, oh my gosh it cannae be true
Luther Van Dross I love you
The ice cream man plays his song, we all run and scream
"Mini Me stop humping the lazer beem"
The rain has gone and the sun has come out
My grandma's face looks like trout
Well ill be off now, my dogs just been sick
Boo hoo, My Marmalade tastes like vic
0 Replies

mush

Muuuuuuum whats for tea???
Cabbage eewwwww
time to fix my bike get the wheels nice and clean
i could use vanish or mr.sheen
simon&garfunkel pals4 live i.d.s.t
millsy do u wanna sleep at mine n do a family tree
pokemon jowto dragonball z
im going to learn fluent spanish with mr.fee
why do you treat me like a gooooon
charlotte church crazy chick is a tune
michael caine he feels no pain
hes like darth vader but with a nigga lip
WHAT U TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!!!
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:56 pm
no offense ic2ke but u r ****
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:03 pm
Ruthless & trikstR the 2 u can't avoid//on the 10 o'clock news and on the tabloids//still rockin' that good old crunchy funk//a with a hi-hat boogie and a bass thata bump//and with a beat like this to make it all crisp//we hit you with a style, u know u can't resist//so get on the floor come get some more//we catch u on the go and I know that u know//on the wheels of steel my man ruthless//baptizing the beat on a top of the list//breakin' on the curves, slidin' with the ride//blazin' that tune - aimin' up high//now feel the flow surfin' thru ur bones//guarantee to give ur groove more bounce to the ounce//now could it be the bass that we got u all amazed
or is it just fresh cos' ur rockin' with the best think you can try it'll be a test but give it ago cos we aint to be messed
0 Replies