MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 02:17 am
I have to admit it i got killed//but my rhymes are unfullfilled//all my other **** was just unskilled//but in my next battle you'll be thrilled//but your **** was essential//great credential//next time ill reach my full potential//i just realised when i battled you i met my despair//you easily 1 fair and square//but what you expect im from england//ill take it all in command//that's all you need to understand//jus watch my next batte ill have the upper hand//the lyrics gnna spit like a vocal band//but to you i respect//with your lyrics i just gt wrecked//you made me retreit//cos your **** was sweet//and its MC TrikstR addmitting defeat

told you you'd win LOL gd lyrics and respect to all you rappers
0 Replies

Twitch

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:11 am
Okay that s*** wasn't a battle, it was a massacre,
Dr Eryk was the best by far, he makes the battles occur,
Good that trick admitted defeat, he should try harder,
Run his mouth like that again, he gonna need armor,
Okay Detox, stop using my name, move on from the past,
Stop taking all your s*** out on us coz your an outcast,
I rhyme fast, make it a stormy forecast,
Dont take no ****, put rappers in a plaster cast,
If you want another beating, just say the word,
You can get humiliated again, and injured,
Bring it, keep rapping, and war is upon,
I'm ready every minute, every day, so bring it on.
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:14 am
yo man, you real to addmit a defeat man, Respect to you man.. good battle though, You had some tight bars..nice job man.. yo jiggz420 you think the **** you spit is sick, man your runnin your mouth man, you gunna get killed if you keep talkin like that man, you faded nice freestyle man, You dissed dj_quik kid right? hes not gonna like that man.. but yo i'm out, hey we still need judges for the two on two battle we have going on...

dr_eryk & dj quik kid
VS
Crazypdog & TheProffessor

Look at lyrical content, no dickridin'. if you have beef with anyone in this battle, then dont judge. anyone can judge this battle if you look at lyrical content aight.. use this structure..

Flow:
Structure:
Word-Play:
Metaphors:
Punches:
Personals:
Creativity:
Consistency:
Enjoyment:
VOTE:
Explination:
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:19 am
yo I think I should battle jiggz420? should I kill him or no that's the question... he's runnin' his mouth? that **** needs to be dealt with..

jiggz420 wrote:
my **** is sick
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:24 am
rinse him like you did me eryk lmao
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:37 am
Everybody wants to be a topshotter
chart topper,
come up to da mic proper
whos gnna take u upper like a helicoppa choppa
dont stutter or mutter
any word that i utter
come at you like a nuttah
show stopper
gettin hotta
head rocka
i make the rhymes melt like butter
upper for an mc gutter u wanna crash this
then u better come proper
make your **** combust
gnna robust
**** bustta lip
tip it of and bust it

what you think peeps Very Happy (not aimed at any1 just spitting some lyrics) peace out
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:43 am
to jiggz420, cause he's runnin' his mouth

your lyrical lazor is razor sharp, battle me i'll dull it out
make you piss your pants cause the best is callin' you out
why you runnin' you mouth, sayin your **** is sick
half of that was true, the second rap made me sick
your just hatched, **** with your last rap i'm starting to think your a chick
you take other peoples g.f cause yours is way to thick
she gives new meaning to the phrase "more cushion for the pushin'"
cause when you try to get down, you can't even push it in
either your dicks to small or she's too fat
your lost in this game, like a lab rat
tryin' to make your way to the top, but at the bottom you'll stay
with your last rap, you can now join the gay KKK
i'll fuk you up from today till tuesday
pick a day, and the style, I'll fuk you up your way
i've seen your last raps, you just babblin'
just goes to prove you dont know the 1st thing to battlin'
usually dont call out people, only people who run thier mouths
you legendary? damn your common sense light must of been out
cause your spittin' staight up nonsense
your not at the same level as me, i'm talkin bout lyrical content
i've seen your g.f, she's a fat blonde
dick so small to fck her, you have to wear a strap on
last bar? yeah I think your done!
you think this batles begun....naw bro, i won it's done..

shouldn't run your mouth man
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:48 am
to faded that bitch runnin his mouth

i beat you and everyone knows it/when it comes to rap you can't flow for ****/suck it up bitch take it as a loss/you got some haletosis so i think you need to floss/think u can spit **** about me and think i won't respond/man u so dumb i'm startin 2 think maybe you a blonde/i killed you in all of my verses/u think u a rapper when u use alot of curses/shut your mouth before i get that tec 9 to poppin/cuz then your body will be droppin/for me on here people clap and cheer/if this was in person they'd soak you in beer/when you talk **** about me u in trouble/u soft on the streets so u need a body double/you can't come up wit any good disses/i make u melt like u hershey kisses/this my game that's y i got a throne/all you got is a bus ticket home/i killed you like we in the coloseum in rome/i got respect for you pschye/i don't know how you were born cuz ur mom was a dyke/i got the colt.45 in the holster/i burned your ass like ur in a toaster/u were cremated and now i got your ashes/when u challenged me you shoulda got 100 lashes/i/'d punch u in the face even if you had glasses/no one is judgin my two on two/cuz ur such a bitch everyone wants to battle you/it's like you hand them the gun and put it between your eyes/when you died not even your momma cries/she said i'm glad that stupid kid is dead/if i was there i woulda put the gun 2 his head/try makin beats and **** before you go back to rappin/or else people like me goin 2 start clappin/lay u down in a blaze of gunfire/you spit **** like u jim carey in liar liar/i'm done wit u cuz u a weak ass clown/so stop talkin **** cuz i took you down
0 Replies

mynameismiked

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:52 am
what up detox... check this out holmes!
ok EVERYONE... i'm goinG to get serious here for a minute!! yA'LL WITH ME ON THIS ONE????

miked here in denver back again been out drinkin' with a friend met a chick started mack'n had a great rack'n teeth was crackin' too much snackin' jujubees on her knees suck on these N U tees she be hack'n sent her packin' took off in her lincoln exaust was stinkin' turned the corner blinker ain't blinkin' cop pulled her over took her to the clink'n pimp named mario made her his bitch he was in prison for being a snitch the sun had risin mario was gone she had no clue of what went on... a few hours later the TV came on a tape was goin' it was showin' her a hoe'n acting like a slut all the guards done did her in the butt they gave her bone she started to groan these guards salaries paid by a government loan... makes you wonder what is going on... BUSH in office is a big ass con... BUSH in office is a big ass joke he and al queda need to choke... our soldiers being in IRAQ is just him blowing smoke up our asses... i am tired of goin to these masses to bury a friend all because of oil in the end!

LET ME BE REAL FOR A SEC... OF THE 6 OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS FROM HIGH SCHOOL THAT I ENLISTED IN THE MILITARY WITH 2 ARE ALIVE TODAY, ONE IS MISSING A LEG THE OTHER IS MISSING AN ARM, AN EYE AND A LEG...
THINK ABOUT IT... BLOOD FOR OIL, AIN'T THAT SOME ****???
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 06:17 am
And the beat goes on.......and the beat goes on.......yada yada me........ yada yada you.........!
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 08:30 am
cum to abington in the E-state//were the gangsters roll//and the dealers debate//ill play u like a game
put ur mum n dad n sister to shame//and ur the only 1 to blame//ur gal says i got magic like harry potter//ull b watchin me in the winnin stand like a trainspotter//they also call me the numba 1 gladiator//the 1 and only god creator//im hard like a nut//yet sweet like candy//its nt my fault u was drunk on 1 shandy//il leave u left for dead,wait 4 the pain 2 start to spead//from ya toes to the top of ya head//the doctor told ya the bullet went thru a nerve at speed//u cnt use ya penis n it hurt wen ya peed//cus it cum out ya anal//u fink dis is painful?//jus wait for my flyin fists cus i got crane full

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzZZzzzzZz
0 Replies

umayr1

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 10:12 am
battle me asap
daw i respect u,but yer **** in nutin to be proud off
yew rap like a sick bitch who got nowhere to blast off
every rhyme u spillin is juz anotha sissy pose
winin dis baatle is juz yer dream,take wallium,yo make it over dose
to be a part ov gangsta tribe dosent makes u a gangsta
relyin on sum niggaz back!daw i better call dat person wanksta
Dj quick yer juz a **** u've got nutin
yer mouth is full'o crap betta go bake muffin
look at yer face,it lookz like in 2 dayz u'll die ov coughin
so turd first go learn sum rhymes n den cum to dis crime
cuz nobody here givz a **** if rapin aint yo devine
boi dont gimme dat look,cuz am da one u hafta praise in mi shrine
u've got element ov beefin n i like tearin up wiv mi canine
dissin up leechez like u is in mi enzymez
i kick there asses as mi cells go red to blue
hao bout i get naughty n stick yer ass glue
rapin is a tough job go assist dj.clue
dis virus wen leaves will leave u flu
rap slick boi cuz dis time i think i will go thru
leavin punk ass dj quik dreamin ov winnin dis battle doom!
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 10:41 am
**** man you just been hatched shooting your mouth of like that your gnna just get dispatched
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 10:53 am
to umayr1

runnin your mouth when u just came here/it's obvious from your rap your gonna be lame here/half the **** u spit don't make sense/u know from my past battles i won't relent/quik raps slick snap ya neck quik/that way u can suck ya dick quik/wat look are you talkin about this is online/i think the look u talkin bout is the one u gave me when i pulled out the nine/you said to me don't kll me i have alot to live for/like bein a real mcees whore/at least winnin battles is in my dream/unlike yours u faggot lickin dicks quik wit whipped cream/i'll give u a disease not even the doc could cure/my ill ryhmes have u spasin spittin blood on the floor/go back to ur box on the side of the road/or gettin some homeless guys load/u spit to the best so i lay you to rest/shoot bullets to hit u in the chest even through that vest/so if you wanna battle i'm down for it/my ryhmes are so synical you can't ignore it/your shrine is comin down mine is gettin built/i'll stab u wit a sword and drive it straight through to the hilt/i don't want u gettin naught wit me i don't swing that way/just sayin that it shows everyone here your gay/go join 4D ytz in the killed rapper memorial/cuz if this is all you got then u horrible/i rip people like u who think they the greatest wit ryhmes outdated/u just a self proclaimed good rapper who's overated/i come into your house wit a ski mask on and the tool/kill you and your parents and leave you in one blood pool/i know i can ryhme and that you can't/you can't beat me even wit as many people as a colony of ants/i beef wit people who call me out and try 2 take me/and u another hater slash fake G/u even said u respect me so u contradictin/since u infected wit my ryhmes go try 2 get a perscription/u callin me out is puttin yourself in a bad position/leave u lookin like you came from a head on collision/this is just the beginning of the incision/i don't know why i'm battlin u cuz u aint in my division/i'll stomp on ur face like i'm from atlanta/i'm rippin you up like ur prey and i'm a black panther/u startin to sweat and ur breath is gettin constricted/from rappin u should be evicted/this battle would be bloody if it was dipicted/if u a virus i'm the antibodie/ready 2 hit u up wit the 12 gauge shotty/so run your mouth to someone on your level/to get skills try makn a deal wit the devil/you fell off here already and u just got started/swing at you wit the hatchet and leave your skull parted

someone judge this
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 10:54 am
mctrickster judge our battle
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 10:58 am
yo everyone dis ruthless. a new rapper cumin up anyone battle bringit but im warnin u i aint no push over holla back peace
0 Replies

Unstable

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:03 am
the rulers back ill judge yall battle
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:04 am
yo trickster rememba me its ya boy rutless
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:04 am
dj quik kid go 4 it ill be da judge