Wrathe

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:05 pm
@dfc100,
Right now I'm working on a Rock/rap album, so I can't. No one will hear any raps from me for a while
KillzoneUK

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:19 pm
@Wrathe,
Anyone else battle?
0 Replies

dfc100

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 03:05 pm
@Wrathe,
yea
Wrathe

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 05:26 pm
@dfc100,
It's called "outrun" and is a mix of styles. It's mostly rock
Wrathe

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 05:29 pm
@Wrathe,
If anyone has any good original beats or background percussionist that would be helpful. Just send them to [email protected]
It is a new gmail used by my friends and I so you may have to send it twice since someone else might delete it before I get to it.
0 Replies

thedarknova

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 07:18 pm
yo beastmode niggas i got some new **** drop on da cloud check it plz ur suport and advice would be greatly apreciated
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 08:47 pm
u ma fuckas forgot , we still get locked in the same box ur on my block, strangle , mangle , this pussy with kegels as the brain pop , you know what im saying dog, im not playing we didnt pop the same cops , u know where the thugs get there drugs , gottum sniffin pockets a love ,eyes of nine lives get moe'd u try to cut my lawn stooges , i yawn splooges ,waking up wake up ya'll fake as **** , no bucks in the wallets , girls still swallow , birds aint fly till we put rockets up there ass cracks, flash n ,blast off , batman with the mask off , hacksaw jim ,earth worm n invader zim,chasing space lazers over load
fakes data , sit with the species that made ya , got majors licking my privates , wont see what im saying till im ripping ya eyelids , an pissing inside it , whats with all this nine **** , fine line crossing hangmans off the pages , u know how much a coffin today is , smoking bongs coughing at haters, made the major mistake , trying to break into my estate , for pies n cakes , bakers cooking brownies , , see um creeping masked up ,get brass knucked or bat fucked by the bat mobile , me yo , chillin scrillin , smoking pillin , leave my door open feeling the breeze as they coming for me, fourtie deep with a shorty shirley surely wasn't scurried , here voices whisper hurry , running with a gun in my dungeons , let my dragons out , drag um out , you aint getting reagan'd out , mista kennedy , pissing on the death penalty, this is my house , my home , my neighbors all have lightsabres , , i remember when dudes with 2's tried to make ya kiss there shoes with there crews saying this for dues , before they shank n pistol you , wasn't pissed ya'll screwd im smoking frankenstein what makes you think i wont shank your mind , u think we aint ready to die , machete's n knifes , im a beast now , sleep sound , dreams are music , you can kiss my ass before i kiss ya shoes , split personalities , causually casualties ripped in two , im a different dude,sniffing glue , my thoughts im sticking too .my reeboks walk with enoch or ewaks , three blocks down the street ,im from alberta capital of bovine murder , you want beef well im eating burgers , skeeting **** you aint even heard a , every word raw ,as vaginal sex stabbin a neck ,n bloody lube it up , boob tube this **** , what can u tell a vision ? when you dont see **** , only when there dead can they keep a secret so hears a message for my death bed , im not lieing down for nobody , nope NO BODY , ya'll acting so godly cause you tote shotties , my dick in the devils throat you chokes think ur gonnna get throat from hotties , no probally's if ans or butts , so0domy u ass's think i wont rip ya **** , nope ima freeze it n smash it with a hammer n put it all on camera , **** the cops , **** ya pops , **** ya moms babies go suck ya thumbs , leave those titties alone , you can leave my city on ur own , or under stone , shipping slabs to cememtary's , after i chisle some lines to ur visuals , see , I was born in love an war , *******, fighting , blood an gore ,period , serious is it that time of the month u ******* whore , you want rhyme of the month , i want of all time, **** being signed , write my lines in ya **** , for the kids to read mid stream , breeding the words im speaking into what there bleeding ,herds heard im sleeping with dreams and conciousness , n there beefing cause there dicks are'nt hard enough for this ******* experience, ****'n nothing just nuttin , whats cooking muffin ? who's making ovens , wheres the factory ,why u front an talk back to me ? when u gonna realize pussies , some things come naturally , super naturally , u wanna kick it , quit throwing ya supra's at me , heres a buck 50 go by a mcdeal if that'll make you happy .... my mind rhyme kelis an nas hooking up , FUCKIN NASTY ..........................
0 Replies

dfc100

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 09:16 pm
@Wrathe,
cool
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:34 am
illiterate bitter kids trying to use alliteration , trashing a litter,nation of critters git thur information from the maggots eating away decomposition acting like its a constant competition n never weather the conditions , how come cons listen , n prosectors have so much conviction , convincing the judge of innocense , this makes no cents since its all dollars , a judge is a lawyer with a collar , robe , n gavil , am I a doctor with a stethascope n advil , its jsst a joke , people putting death ta vote , really when you come kill me get smoked faster then a boomblaster philly , mastered illy , make a milli well im taking pilly's , make a billy , whats the presidents blow me jabronis if ya phoney got homies that know me overdose ya ghost on codeine ,donut whole scenes , if ya beefing keep eatin protein , i no feens that would blow dreams out ya nose for some snow to slope , ur a hoax ,act how a ho axe , hacks ya throat in half for half a half of dope , low down so ground , 3 feet deep caskets , media passive , feeding ya lashes slashes of what there last hack is , got ya vision backwards , looking at ya brains membranes tapping ya veins attaching to the mainframe trying to maintain a migraine , news is abuse , feuds ,loots, shoots , nukes , pollute, the airwaves no truth , pump that music , u want the truth kids ask santa why rudolphs nose is red , what the difference between getting head an throat instead , got ergots n gut rot inbreds , ******* cousins buzzin , drugging dozens of ovens whats cooking ,go to bookings for reading books , writeing about rights living life , n why we dont give a **** , girl put a ring on this finger if you wanna nut , why are girls sluts if they like to stuff muliple bucks up there muff , u buy that ya not with all that quap , mmmhmmm n im not hip hop , dont whack my cock , laugh at cops , crack a jaw , nfractured frauds, the rest my dogs , none of us bitchin , mixing batters of phatter rappers cream fillin pies n cakes, getting baked , ima grasp the last gasp of gods ether ,an drop it through the speakers , breatheing divinity trinity's entities essentially energy vibration , rhyme nation step in to the matrix make bricks of hash paving trailer parks , grab a couple defribillators if the heart failed to start spark spark spark , i got no reason to stop reading the blueprints of gaia eating papaya ,keep watch over the empire , not the mafucka in the top spot thats a puppet for the corrupted to gippeto my walk n talk , the one in ya minds eye , bin watchin the whole time , sitting waiting patient ancient creation basement beat junkie , bannanas ta monkeys , grammer cram a gamma wave,n can a candor with cancer inside of the glamour , laama's spit better scripts , then nazi confederates ahead the ship , sailing ya'll to the bermuda triangle , fractul ya fictions before you ever see it from my angle nine angels strangled devine van gough , paint an a picture of the world military fatigues , kill or be buried you ready for the siege ,league of shadows , an illumicorp paying
for the force to battle , yea i heard its all a rap show , mmmmm is that so , crack ya mac phone , or wait till they release the acid in ya backbone ,with a hack code , swear to god , there ******* releasing the beast in bio bombs , chemtrails , entrails , make you think bush admin end the tail , that snakes bathing in the holy grail , who wanna take a sip , ima take a **** , n make a script get baked n ripped , but i wont take a sit an take this shiiiiiiiit ..... these ******* assholes smashing my glass bowl , beating sticks to the chest of non violent protests false arrests the results r death , whos gonna feed the vulture next , tell me do we have a civilized culture yet , im gulty as the next so i aint throwing stones , know a couple rappers smoking um , giving bitches brains for days to dames , no way they going dumb , getting retarded going down syndrome ,pimp songs katt williams stack billions income pimpin ...... drop a deuce an giggle low , ask jesus didnt need growth hormone , to make a whore moan did it all on my own , band geeks playing my trombone ........ this Calgary cum get saddledomed , u wanna ride buck ,get popped for nine bucks , enough the bull **** gets calf roped , pack dope in the back ya throat , till u laugh or overdose ..........
theprofessor

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:35 am
what noone ????? I challenge everyone and you all tuck tail , shiiiiit

what up son ? LOLOL
0 Replies

thedarknova

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 08:29 am
http://soundcloud.com/thedarknova/looking-out-for-me
Wrathe

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 08:48 am
@thedarknova,
Nice I like the picture with the names on the milk carton. Or at least I think their names...? Good song too Smile
thedarknova

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 10:23 am
@Wrathe,
yo thank dog
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 10:54 am
everyone has a spark at the center of there energy , every single person is bright , together we shine through the universe like gods flashlight
thedarknova

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 01:48 pm
@theprofessor,
my fight video and cheoreagraphed video
thedarknova

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 01:49 pm
@thedarknova,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-DSr2YXBNc&feature=plcp
theprofessor

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 04:58 pm
@thedarknova,
get yo asses on tiny http://tinychat.com/duwd1
my ninjas
Bambino

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:00 pm
@theprofessor,
BABY BABY GUTTER BABIES
prof's beat i found on soundcloud

baby baby gutter babies
crazy maybe thumper rabies
rabbid rabbit with an infatic habit
bag of s-h double o, r, m, s
type that'll kill and lose an arm in SEX
didnt gimme head, didnt get jiggy wit it
down the sink wit her, better think quicker
picture, me sippin liquor stiffer then stiffler in pink slippers
cane sniffers, lame hitters, vein rivers, the name differs
from whatever ya do, whatever ya on
im not on only one, hoe, **** no
im on about 20, thats not enough though
takin oxy pads with a buffalo
call me butter, ****** im on a roll
top of my game, my own relm, im a lone in this ****
the only thing ya money is blowin is my dick
now gimme that ****, trick
talk **** get hit, i am hot
i'll get sick hicks, with six chicks to fix rigs and we'll riot ya block
tie ya in knots, fire the rots, im bookin g
just like **** smeared on paper, ya dont want to look at me
and you dont ever want to push me out, but ya give in
and i splash on ya ass, attack all ya fags
bag on swag that you dont even have, tight pants
what? do you fiance? do you want me to put you with spike bat
to the point where ya cant even fight back?
this is aint no fashion fair ya racist dick
all ya'll are about as important to me as my asshole hair
and i shave that ****, im crazy as it gets

im gutter baby, g-g-gutter baby
didnt i stutter baby?
nothin but a gutter baby
underground, gutter baby
with a brother maybe
different army
a whole nother navy
we're all g-g-guter baby
0 Replies