not sure about her

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2016 03:23 am
i am telling my full story... its going to be along post.. please bear with me...
i loved a girl... she had a bofriend... but through many instances she broke up and we got togather.. we became physical too soon and she didnt let her ex know about me uptill 1 week of her breakup while being with me togather even in the nights starting from the day she told her ex she is breaking up.... then our love life went on... after 2 months i got to know that she has been texting her ex behind my back... even at times wen i was with her,,... she gave me many reasons of her being lonely and our fights upsetting her and all but i believed her and gave her a second chance.. now when she is in her hometown... her ex called her up... at first she dint recieve.. but then she called him and had a chat.. she informed me about this after chatting to this guy.. but ya after chatting and said it was about irreelavant topics about internships and all and she pickd his call only because she felt it may have been something importatnt.. i was furious and gave her a brekup immediately... i am a guy who doesnt believe in flings and i was serious about her but after these shenanigans of her i started doubting our relationship... though these doubt had made place in my mind long time ago... but still as i love her i am feeling pathetic.. i want her back but would it be wise to be in a relationship with such a girl.. she is nice and undoubtedly a lot better than many.. but i have trust issues with her and fear that she may cheat in the near future and i wont be able to handle such an event then and would destroy my life because of her... i really need some advice...

jespah

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2016 07:17 am
@vikrampathak,
She's already proven to you that she lies when it's convenient. Does that mean she will cheat? I have no idea, but you do have a fairly consistent pattern of lying from her. Take from that what you will.
0 Replies

Flash123

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2016 01:36 pm
@vikrampathak,
DONT text her. If she goes back with her ex Fine. Trust me i was in the same situation. I loved her, i told her that, she said she loved me back. and you know where it got me in a breakup. You my friend, are a Rebound player. Overtime she got in a fight with her ex she'd run to you. and you knew this, you just thought that you would be better than her ex and that she wouldn't **** you over like she had already done to her ex. Lying and cheating was probably the reason why they broke up and she probably told you something else but do a little snooping and id bet you'd find something. The fact of the matter is that, You stole her from her ex and now she realized that she made a mistake. and is looking at you as an option. Your not an option in your book so if she wants you she'll call you and if she doesn't then **** it.
0 Replies

Flash123

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2016 01:38 pm
@vikrampathak,
It normally takes about a month for her to realized the reason why she broke up with her ex and then shell come running back to you. Do with that as you will. but remember "These Hoes aint loyal"
0 Replies

vikrampathak

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2016 05:15 am
she called me... i asked her if she feels she has done wrong.. if she regrets calling her ex before and now.. but she says she is not.. this time she is justified coz she told me about the conversation... but the irony is she doesnt even regret the fact that previously she had lied to me she kept in contact with him behind my back... i am madly in love with her... but at the same time i am skeptical... i know just one green signal from me and she will be mine again.. i was the one to breakup.. but thinking about the future shudders run down my bones... what if she repeats it and somthing is cooking in between her and her ex... i would be devastated... i would not be able to bear it...
0 Replies

vikrampathak

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2016 07:50 am
we are now past the stge of anger but now good friends.. i gave in and had asked if we can get back tagather she told me she needed some time to digest all thats happened and lets just remain friends for the time being.. now analysing her problem and seeing some of the answers... i asked her if she felt her breakup with her ex was a mistake.. she told she used to feel in that way uptil may and then her thoughts same...... now this reply has raised a thousand more questions in my mind... so our relationship has started from feb... and the first 4 months she completely faked herself.. maybe it was rebound and she was not sure about anything and even still we took it prime stages of intimacy... p.s we both are from a typical indian family and believe in intimacy with only our lifepartner theory.. though she has ditched a person with whom she had already been intimate... in short i am a hell lot of doubts and really some external suggestions and views would help me to decide if at should i try to gain her back.. or strive towards trying to forget her....plzzz guys help me out
0 Replies

vikrampathak

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2016 07:57 am
she even went on to accept that she still had feelings for ranjan till april... and that means i was totally being duped by her...besides when she was in a relationship with ranjan she had feelings for me... and then after getting into a relationship with me she continued having feelings for ranjan... so i really doubt she is a 1 man kind of a guy and theres a problem in psyclogy which cant be mutilated... and i worry if i continue with her... in future i may be cheated with a guy more handsome or more sucessful than me... plzz guys i need suggestions soo.. plzzz help me out here
0 Replies

vikrampathak

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2016 08:09 am
she says her ex has been a source of very good support to her at many hard times and she is really greatful to him about that... and so sometimes she would like to talk to him.. as she cant handle things alone...
i dont know how to respond... i am pretty sure now that this is not the girl i want to spend my life with.. but should i be cool with this fact.. how to respond.. my life is falling apart before my eyes...
Flash123

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 03:24 pm
@vikrampathak,
No Bro. Im not indian but relationships dont work that way. Especially if your religion believes in one lifepartner. GET RID OF HER. Now its gonna hurt like hell for the first month but youll find someone else. That will come to you when they need help. That will think of you if something were to happen. That complete loves you as much as you love her. Heed my warning, dont stay with this girl. There are a lot more faithfull women out there.
0 Replies