Sit-In on the floor of the House of Representatives

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2016 02:13 pm
@maxdancona,
First of all there is fairly good evidence that the "muscle" didn't know they were giving up their lives.

Secondly, I don't know what Atta's motivation was but I suspect it was twisted. I think he was a bent human.

But I don't know so I'm not prepared to declare there is no way his actions were heroic.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2016 02:15 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Please tell me who your greatest hero is?

Myself.

I also have a lot of respect for those who helped shelter escaped slaves in the underground railroad in America's past. And also people who hid Jews in their homes under the reign of the Nazis.

maxdancona wrote:
(I would also like to know who was hurt by the sit in.... but we will leave that bit of silliness for later).

The Democrats were attempting harm. They did not succeed. The NRA protects America from the Democrats.

The people who the Democrats were attempting to harm were all the people whose rights would have been violated by the unconstitutional monstrosity that the Democrats were trying to pass.

Hardly silly when Democrats try to harm people.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2016 02:15 pm
@RABEL222,
Thank you.

Finally a progressive/liberal with a sense of reality.

Notwithstanding your claim for why, they were smart politicians and this should be miles apart from heroes.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2016 03:34 pm
@RABEL222,
What's funny about your comment is that no one in the military uses an AR-15. In fact they use the M4, M16A1 and the M16A2. If you put an AR-15 in the hands of an Infantryman, he would look at you and wonder why you want him dead... So in short, no military weapons are sold on the open market here in the US. Military weapons have settings like 3 round burst and full auto, which the AR-15 and other such platforms do not have.

Why do you guys make educating you on guns so difficult?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2016 11:43 pm
@Baldimo,
If I needed to be educated it sure as hell wouldent be by you.
snood

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 01:30 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Our very own resident Gunsplainer
oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 01:56 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
RABEL222 wrote:

Perfect example of why talking to Liberals is pointless. They don't know what they are talking about, and they don't want to learn.

Then they insist on passing laws that (because they have no idea what they are talking about, and therefore couldn't craft competent legislation if their lives depended on it) do nothing but violate people's civil rights for no purpose.

The only thing to do is ship all the Liberals off to Guantanamo and let them spout their gibberish there where no one will be bothered by them.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 05:53 am
@snood,
Quote:

Geez Snood. We already have mansplainers, femsplainers, whitesplainers, blacksplainers.... and now gunsplainers? I haven't heard about baldsplainers or skinnysplainers, but I am sure it is coming.

This is one of the dumbest memes ever.

revelette2

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 07:49 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
What's funny about your comment is that no one in the military uses an AR-15.

A-There is nothing funny about mass shootings.

B-

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/283716-family-of-ar-15-inventor-the-weapon-wasnt-meant-for-civilians

Baldimo

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 09:57 am
@snood,
Is that your way of saying you are ok with your ignorance on guns? Doesn't matter what the truth or facts are about guns, you want to pass "common sense" gun regulations? You don't even have to basic understanding of the weapons but you think you know what is best?
snood

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 10:01 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:

Geez Snood. We already have mansplainers, femsplainers, whitesplainers, blacksplainers.... and now gunsplainers? I haven't heard about baldsplainers or skinnysplainers, but I am sure it is coming.

This is one of the dumbest memes ever.

Well "resident expert on all things gun" just doesn't carry the requisite connotation of ridiculous pedantry and officiousness.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 05:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Is that your way of saying you are ok with your ignorance on guns? Doesn't matter what the truth or facts are about guns, you want to pass "common sense" gun regulations? You don't even have to basic understanding of the weapons but you think you know what is best?

Willful ignorance is the very essence of Liberalism. Anyone who would bother to actually learn about facts and reality is someone who would never be a Liberal.

That's why Liberals always spout gibberish and then whine when people don't accept their gibberish as being just as valid as the truth.

That is why they always try to pass goofy laws that violate rights but don't achieve anything.

The answer is to move all the Liberals down to cells at Guantanamo so society doesn't have to deal with their nonsense.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 05:41 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
A-There is nothing funny about mass shootings.

There is plenty funny about Liberals spouting goofy nonsense while being proud of their ignorance.

Perfect example of the above. The family are clearly afflicted with Liberalism and are thus spouting goofy nonsense without knowing what they are talking about.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 06:03 pm
@oralloy,
Nazis in the US?
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/nazis-involved-in-sacramento-protest-stabbings-are-going-to-gop-convention-to-support-trump/
0 Replies