Senator Chris Murphy's Gun Control Filibuster Leads To Vote

Real Music

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 07:37 pm
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 08:18 pm
@ehBeth,
Over the last few days, first the Senate and now the House, the Dems actually have some fight in them. Excuse my language, the dems are actually growing a pair.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 08:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Senator Chris Murphy and Congressman John Lewis both are true American heroes.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 08:49 pm
@Real Music,
when I watched Mr. Lewis, I was thinking that I hoped his state is very proud to have him representing them

he is a politician whose hand I would want to shake
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 08:54 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
Senator Chris Murphy and Congressman John Lewis both are true American heroes.

For taking advantage of people dying to score political points by calling for the massive violation of the Constitution?

Is Benedict Arnold an American hero too?
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 09:16 pm
Thanks to TRUE American heroes like Senator Chris Murphy and Congressman John Lewis, the tide is turning in regard to Gun Control legislation. These last few days have been historic. Thanks to these two great men Chris Murphy and John Lewis, AMERICANS have begun to fight the powerful Gun Manufacturers.
Lash

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 09:20 pm
@RABEL222,
You could've had a president dedicated to that, instead of one who opened the ******* floodgates between money and politics.
Real Music

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 09:36 pm
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 09:37 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
Thanks to TRUE American heroes like Senator Chris Murphy and Congressman John Lewis,

I suppose you find the 9/11 attackers heroic too?

Real Music wrote:
the tide is turning in regard to Gun Control legislation. These last few days have been historic.

That is just goofy.

The NRA is God and you guys are insects.

Real Music wrote:
Thanks to these two great men Chris Murphy and John Lewis, AMERICANS have begun to fight the powerful Gun Manufacturers.

No. Wacky Liberals are trying to fight Americans.

Emphasis on trying. Apparently the wacky Liberals have forgotten that the NRA protects America from their depredations.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 09:45 pm
When the Gun Manufacturers lose, AMERICANS win. The republicans are getting worried. Good job dems. Keep the pressure on. We AMERICANS are with you. We AMERICANS are not afraid of the big bad scary money grabbing greedy Gun Manufacturers.
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 10:21 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
When the Gun Manufacturers lose, AMERICANS win.

The attacks that you Liberals are making are aimed at harming innocent American citizens, not aimed at gun manufacturers.

But were gun manufacturers to be harmed, that would be a grave blow to the American people, who rely on the manufacturers to make their guns.

Fortunately the NRA will protect both the gun manufacturers and innocent Americans from the depredations of the Liberals.

Real Music wrote:
The republicans are getting worried.

No they aren't.

Real Music wrote:
We AMERICANS are with you. We AMERICANS are not afraid of the big bad scary money grabbing greedy Gun Manufacturers.

You don't speak for Americans. You speak only for Liberals and terrorists.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 12:02 am
I am so proud of you dems for finally showing us AMERICANS that you have a spine. It's refreshing to see the dems demonstrate that they do have a backbone. We PATRIOTIC AMERICANS greatly thank you dems. Someone is finally fighting to protect us AMERICANS from the evil corporate anti-American Gun Manufacturers. Any Senator or Congress person who is brave enough and PATRIOTIC enough to go toe to toe with the greedy corporate Gun Manufacturers are REAL AMERICAN heroes. We AMERICANS thank you and praise your VALIANT HERORIC efforts. Fight on, don't let up. You got them on the ropes. We PATRIOTIC AMERICANS stand proudly behind you. We AMERICANS love you dems. Fighting the greedy corporate evil Gun Manufacturers shows REAL COURAGE AND REAL PATRIOTISM
Real Music

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 01:07 am
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 02:19 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
I am so proud of you dems for finally showing us AMERICANS that you have a spine. It's refreshing to see the dems demonstrate that they do have a backbone.

I would not be surprised to see you salute the bravery of the 9/11 hijackers too. You have a bad habit of supporting anyone who harms innocent Americans.

Real Music wrote:
We PATRIOTIC AMERICANS greatly thank you dems. Someone is finally fighting to protect us AMERICANS from the evil corporate anti-American Gun Manufacturers.

The gun manufacturers are on the side of the Americans. They provide us with our guns.

What you are cheering for would do nothing to harm gun manufacturers even if it succeeded. You are cheering only for attempts to violate the civil rights of ordinary Americans.

Real Music wrote:
You got them on the ropes.

You've got nothing at all.

Did you notice that there isn't even an assault weapons ban in any of these votes?

Did you notice that, even with an assault weapons ban excluded, not one of these votes even came close to passing?

Your cheering for the violating of people's rights is repugnant. Maybe one day you will find the government violating YOUR rights. But repugnance aside, you are powerless against the indomitable might of the NRA. You are like an insect trying to challenge a god.

Are you going to be like that knight in the Monty Python sketch who keeps acting like he has a chance of winning even after all his limbs are severed?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 10:55 am
@oralloy,
You mean exactly what you say until you don't mean it?

You claim all reasonable gun control is unconstitutional.
I point out that means you are arguing that no gun control can be imposed.
You argue I can't reach that conclusion from your statement.

Do you mean all gun control is unconstitutional or not?
oralloy

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 04:17 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
You mean exactly what you say until you don't mean it?

Your word games are ridiculous.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 04:19 pm
Yeah..he's an American hero!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/06/22/the-making-of-patrick-murphy/
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 04:51 pm
@roger,
I was wrong how. Looks like you have turned Ollie and are splitting hairs.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 04:53 pm
@Baldimo,
More splitting hairs bullshyt, A gun with a 31 bullet capacity can be bought. But you never were great on facts. But you are great at bullshyt.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 04:55 pm
@Setanta,
I was about to quote Scalia but will go with your post.
0 Replies