Is Zell Miller Suffering from a Mental Disorder?

Moishe3rd

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:03 am
Zell Miller summed it up very nicely.

Moonbat Americans believe: "today's Democratic leaders see
America as an occupier, not a liberator."

Psychotic Bush hatred will not win an election.
Especially when the only qualification Kerry has for being President is that he is not Bush.

Seriously, seriously deranged.....

Shocked
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:04 am
Still waiting for soemone to rebut the fact that Miller is a pathetic liar.

OK guys and gals, I need to get ready for the hurricane.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:05 am
Harper wrote:

O.K. Zell Miller is NOT a pathetic liar. Laughing
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:09 am
Harper wrote:

OH G-D, NOOooooooooo..... Shocked
You mean to tell me that "today's Democratic leaders see
America as an occupier, not a liberator." is a lie???
Damn. Okay, you win. Democrats really believe that America is liberating Iraq and that that is a good thing.
Thanks for setting us straight. :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:15 am
Zell Miller is a rabid simplistic hysteric preaching the gospel to a rapidly converting population of rabid simplistic hysterical citizens....shaped that way on purpose using fear and terror by bushinc in order to be made made pliable........silly putty sheep and lemmings....it makes me ill....and angry......
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:25 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Zell Miller is a rabid simplistic hysteric preaching the gospel to a rapidly converting population of rabid simplistic hysterical citizens....shaped that way on purpose using fear and terror by bushinc in order to be made made pliable........silly putty sheep and lemmings....it makes me ill....and angry......

You have a pretty low opinion of about half your fellow citizens don't you bear?

Tell me, how is it up there on your lofty perch looking down your nose at us "hysterical" common folk?
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:28 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Angry?
Angry because Bush Lied Miller Lied Cheney's Haliburton Economy Disaster Iraqi children happy flying kites and Israel's Wall of Terror?

Or angry because you can't understand how Americans can be so pathetic and stupid to actually believe this crap that there are millions upon millions of Islamic fascist death cultists who would like to cut off our heads?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:28 am
That was a great article, Harper, thanks. I find it significant, as Andrew Sullivan is an important voice for the right.

I know a guy who's staunchly Republican and nearly always in agreement with Sullivan, I'm gonna email him and see what he thinks.

I didn't see any of it, but the consensus seems to be it was ugly, negative, and personal. I think that's the sign of a trapped animal, and find it encouraging.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:30 am
Larry434 wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

You have a pretty low opinion of about half your fellow citizens don't you bear?

Tell me, how is it up there on your lofty perch looking down your nose at us "hysterical" common folk?

sad and sickening......don't take the high ground with me bud....and it's only half my fellow citizens that I have that opinion of.....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:32 am
I especially liked the Brack Obama/ Zell Miller comparison. Spitting hatred, or intelligent optimism.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:35 am
"and it's only half my fellow citizens that I have that opinion of..... "

That is what I said.

Hatred of one's fellow citizens (even half) is a terrible burden to bear, IMO.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:39 am
Uh huh. So anyway:

Quote:
Justice Dept. Seeks End to Its Detroit Terror Case
By DANNY HAKIM

Published: September 2, 2004

ETROIT, Sept. 1 - The Justice Department on Wednesday assailed its own legal strategy in the case that had brought its first courtroom victory in the war on terror.

In a 60-page filing released Wednesday, prosecutors asked a federal judge to end the terror case against what they once called a "sleeper operational combat cell" based here. They are asking for a new trial of three men only on document fraud.

After nine months of investigation, federal prosecutors compiled a wealth of evidence that they said fatally undermined every aspect of their terror case. They also sharply rebuked the prosecutor who led the case, Richard G. Convertino, suggesting he knowingly withheld evidence that he was obligated to share with defense lawyers. Mr. Convertino, who was removed as the case prosecutor last year and is the subject of a department investigation, has denied accusations that he did anything wrong and has filed a lawsuit against the department.

The developments were a stunning reversal in a case once hailed by Attorney General John Ashcroft as a major victory in the war on terror.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/02/national/02terror.html

So even the victories in the unwinnable war in terror are not all victories...
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:44 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

If you think you're ill and angry now, wait till Nov; the gigolo has the potential of making Adlai E. Stevenson look like the all-time winner.

I say again, the dem party HAD more viable candidates than the gigolo (not that any RATIONAL person would vote for but easily more viable), but that the Clinton blackops squads torpedoed all of them to keep the way clear for H. Clinton's run for it in 08.

As you watch the dem party being swept into the trash bins of history in a 50-state blowout this november, remember to say

"Thank you, Slick!".
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:49 am
From the Los Angeles Times (9/2/04). Miller also called Kerry "one of this nation's authentic heroes...and greatest leaders..and a good friend." He said Kerry "worked to strengthen our military, reform public education, boost the economy and protect the environment."

Oops, sorry. That was from an earlier Sen Miller speech.......????
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:51 am
:-D

Welcome, rodeman!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:51 am
Larry434 wrote:
"and it's only half my fellow citizens that I have that opinion of..... "

That is what I said.

Hatred of one's fellow citizens (even half) is a terrible burden to bear, IMO.

nice bush/miller style spin attempt there prag.....but please go over my post line by line and then point out where I said I hated my fellow citizens.....I am saddened sickened and angered by the fact that they have fallen prey to the strategy of bushinc and are driven by fear and blinded by spin and rhetoric not unlike the spin you have just attempted here....but nowhere have I said or implied that I hated my fellow citizens.....nice try though.......might work on one of your own..... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:52 am
The "I know who you were on Abuzz" stuff is really dumb, FYI.

Just my opinion.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:54 am
sozobe wrote:
I especially liked the Brack Obama/ Zell Miller comparison. Spitting hatred, or intelligent optimism.

I liked that too, and think the juxtaposition of the two would make a great campaign commercial.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:54 am
"nowhere have I said or implied that I hated my fellow citizens"

Thanks fro the clarification bear.

Glad to hear that for the reason I previously stated.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:56 am
FreeDuck wrote:
I liked that too, and think the juxtaposition of the two would make a great campaign commercial.

So would!
0 Replies