Is Zell Miller Suffering from a Mental Disorder?

Harper

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:08 pm
This guy is certifiable.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 15,661 • Replies: 340
No top replies

Harper

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:12 pm
Of course, his obvious mental disorders don't prevent him from flatout lying.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:14 pm
Well.. He is a Democrat. That usually qualifies. Smile
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:14 pm
Lying liar who lies and lies then lies some more.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:15 pm
He ain't no Democrat.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:16 pm
He's pressing Kerry's face in dough and making jackass cookies with it, ugly ones too.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:18 pm
He is a liar but of course that makes no difference.

Hateful Christian liar. Pathetic.
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:32 pm
Harper wrote:
He is a liar but of course that makes no difference.

Hateful Christian liar. Pathetic.

I love Democrats. If someone doesn't agree with you, then they are lying liars....
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:38 pm
Miller took the hide off Kerry, he did.

And he did not lie about Kerry's voting record nor the demise of the once great Dem party under the control of the extreme liberals as represented by Kerry.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:45 pm
He is a liar. And he did lie about Kerry's voting record and nearly everything he said was a lie. The biggest whopper is that Kerrry would cede control of our military to the UN. An outrageous contemptible lie.

And those who defend this liar are as guilty as he is.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:52 pm
o.k. i thought i'd put this up so people can see where kerry got the idea for at least some of the cuts he voted for:

from the 1992 state of the union address, g.h.w.bush;

Two years ago, I began planning cuts in military spending that reflected the changes of the new era. But now, this year, with imperial communism gone, that process can be accelerated. Tonight I can tell you of dramatic changes in our strategic nuclear force. These are actions we are taking on our own because they are the right thing to do. After completing 20 planes for which we have begun procurement, we will shut down further production of the B - 2 bombers. We will cancel the small ICBM program. We will cease production of new warheads for our sea-based ballistic missiles. We will stop all new production of the Peacekeeper missile. And we will not purchase any more advanced cruise missiles.
This weekend I will meet at Camp David with Boris Yeltsin of the Russian Federation. I've informed President Yeltsin that if the Commonwealth, the former Soviet Union, will eliminate all land-based multiple-warhead ballistic missiles, I will do the following: We will eliminate all Peacekeeper missiles. We will reduce the number of warheads on Minuteman missiles to one and reduce the number of warheads on our sea-based missiles by about one-third. And we will convert a substantial portion of our strategic bombers to primarily conventional use. President Yeltsin's early response has been very positive, and I expect our talks at Camp David to be fruitful.
I want you to know that for half a century, American Presidents have longed to make such decisions and say such words. But even in the midst of celebration, we must keep caution as a friend. For the world is still a dangerous place. Only the dead have seen the end of conflict. And though yesterday's challenges are behind us, tomorrow's are being born.
The Secretary of Defense recommended these cuts after consultation with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. And I make them with confidence. But do not misunderstand me. The reductions I have approved will save us an additional $50 billion over the next 5 years. By 1997, we will have cut defense by 30 percent since I took office.

full text here;

1992 sotu

so again with the 1/2 truth method.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:54 pm
Hard to lie about a Senate voting record isn't it?
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:56 pm
DICK CHENEY ZINGERS:

Kerry has disagreed with other members of his party, but his most frequent disagreement is with himself.

Kerry sees two Americas, America sees two Kerrys.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 08:59 pm
Larry434 wrote:

No it's very easy to do, especially when not too bright and poorly eduated people don't understand the advise and consent role of the Senate and how the process works.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:00 pm
Listen to Miller stumble along right now. Funny stuff. The man is lost without a prepared speech.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:01 pm
hehehehe, he's unraveling!
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:14 pm
Harper wrote:
Larry434 wrote:

No it's very easy to do, especially when not too bright and poorly eduated people don't understand the advise and consent role of the Senate and how the process works.

Gosh ! Perhaps you would explain all those clever little nuances to to us.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:37 pm
The mental disorder is the two party system where you expected to choose a side and agree with that party's ideology at all costs, or face their wrath. So much for individuality.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:47 pm
He got torn to pieces by the CNN crew, and then he went over to MSNBC and wanted to fight Chris Matthews.

Unbelievable.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 10:14 pm
Brand X wrote:
He's pressing Kerry's face in dough and making jackass cookies with it, ugly ones too.
LMAO! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies