My girlfriend wants to go on vacation alone the same time i'm moving to another country!

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 11:23 am
So i've been with this girl for more than a year, and i'm now moving back to my home country which is 4 hours by plane from where we are now. I am moving for a better opportunity and i am trying to save money before i go, goal being to marry her in a year or so. Her friends invited us to travel with them to the same place where we are supposed to go in September. Now she wants to go on that vacation without me, in addition to that being around the same time i should be moving. Her idea is that i traveled 3 months ago with my friend for 3 days without her and that she should be able to do the same. Let alone that for so long she claimed she never lied to me, but i just found out she never told me she was speaking to a guy friend of hers and arranging to catch up, just a couple of weeks ago. I broke up with her. What do you think? Mistake?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,344 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 11:29 am
@nomadhatter,
Have you two met?
http://able2know.org/topic/325526-1
chai2

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 11:31 am
I hope she has a good time on her vacation.

If you broke up with her over this after planning marriage, I can't imagine what your life would be like together.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 11:33 am
@nomadhatter,
nomadhatter wrote:
What do you think?

she'll be better off without you

a nice guy would have encouraged her to enjoy her vacation
nomadhatter

Reply Mon 30 May, 2016 11:34 am
@jespah,
yes i fact, two sides of the same story Smile