Abortion. Right or Murder?

HabibUrrehman

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 10:33 am
@izzythepush,
That's true, this is exactly how some times data is skewed by asking a question is a different way to different people. Anyways that was just an example to illustrate how sampling works and how survey/poll results can be manipulated.
chai2

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:05 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Again it begs the question why you bother to present "evidence", and put the burden of seeing what it really means on other people.

Stop throwing spaghetti against the wall to see if any of it will stick.
0 Replies

roger

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 03:38 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
I think we are agreeing on survey conditions and coming to different conclusions.
0 Replies

tony5732

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 11:56 pm
@chai2,
Ok "it hasn't happened to you, you don't know" is not logic at all.

I have never had sex with a dog, how do I know if its ok?

Only the people who steal really know if its stealing.

There is no reasoning behind this.

The person guilty of murder gets to decide if its murder, because only they can truly understand.

0 Replies

chai2

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 12:59 pm
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65043585_2812475672126994_4658664525329858560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQnG7X2yiEJjIdzNsiD49F2YAaK9yxTPdHJP2fPTRuYwxyY0i__hW8r1RMIMjzlmrme57WZIx6zRL3-cAX7ptBV3&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=a67c94952c85c22576c11eada4e457a6&oe=5D8112EF
HabibUrrehman

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 01:27 pm
@chai2,
Your are quoting something from Bible which has a bad description of God and Prophets. God in Bible is described as one who does not know future and the one who is defeated by His own creation and is born through His own creation. Prophets in Bible have the worst moral values than most of us. No wonder many Christians are turning into atheists.

God knows everything and being our creator He knows what is best for us. He does not need to regret for anything. If we do not follow His commandments then we are the one to be blamed and we are the one who will suffer in this life and hereafter.
chai2

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 02:48 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
I'm not quoting anything. It's a picture I picked up from facebook showing how ridiculous any religious book is.

You want to know who knows best for me?

Me.
HabibUrrehman

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 03:36 pm
@chai2,
That's the attitude most people have unfortunately. Everything is all about me. You don't even own your own life. Do you? If you do than stop the death if you can. Signs are there to show all of us that there is a higher power but we choose to ignore those signs.
HabibUrrehman

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 03:55 pm
@chai2,
By the way the text in picture is taken from Genesis 6:7, just look it up to verify.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 09:40 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:

Your are quoting something from Bible which has a bad description of God and Prophets. God in Bible is described as one who does not know future and the one who is defeated by His own creation and is born through His own creation. Prophets in Bible have the worst moral values than most of us. No wonder many Christians are turning into atheists.

God knows everything and being our creator He knows what is best for us. He does not need to regret for anything. If we do not follow His commandments then we are the one to be blamed and we are the one who will suffer in this life and hereafter.

?????
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 9 Jul, 2019 11:15 pm
Late term abortion pills? Rolling Eyes Drunk
glitterbag

Tue 9 Jul, 2019 11:26 pm
@chai2,
Made me pause as well.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 10 Jul, 2019 05:00 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
Signs are there to show all of us that there is a higher power but we choose to ignore those signs.

Signs are there to show you that are a font of mythological ignorance but you choose to ignore those signs.
HabibUrrehman

Wed 10 Jul, 2019 09:15 am
@hightor,
Ignore the signs that there is a creator or there is no creator?
hightor

Thu 11 Jul, 2019 04:43 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Sorry, my original statement was lacking a word:
Quote:
Signs are there to show you that YOU are a font of mythological ignorance but you choose to ignore those signs.

I'll attempt to answer your question but be aware of the intended meaning in my original remark.
Quote:
Ignore the signs that there is a creator or there is no creator?

No, ignoring the signs that humans posited a "creator" because they had insufficient knowledge in the first place.
HabibUrrehman

Thu 11 Jul, 2019 08:48 am
@hightor,
Quote:
No, ignoring the signs that humans posited a "creator" because they had insufficient knowledge in the first place.

Did everything came into being by itself?
hightor

Thu 11 Jul, 2019 09:41 am
@HabibUrrehman,
That's exactly the mentality I'm referring to, explaining cosmological events by likening them to human behavior. People "create" things so obviously the universe also had to be created. But if we're going to using our own experiences to explain the "creation" of the universe, why posit a supreme personal immortal being? What if the creation was this being's final act, its last gasp of creativity? Why not just admit that the problem is beyond the range of human certainty? Why employ terrestrial reasoning and impose it on the cosmos?
HabibUrrehman

Thu 11 Jul, 2019 10:47 am
@hightor,
Quote:
What if the creation was this being's final act, its last gasp of creativity?

Everything is still under the control of this being (I call it God, you can call whatever you want). We were talking about the signs so don't you see how the composition of air is just so perfect that we human can breath and live easily. Don't you see the sun rises from East every day ( Why not West or any other direction). Don't you see how moon changes its stages. Don't you see creation of yourself? How are you created and from what are you created? Is this all accidental?
hightor

Thu 11 Jul, 2019 11:46 am
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
We were talking about the signs so don't you see how the composition of air is just so perfect that we human can breath and live easily.

Classic chicken/egg paradox — the obvious answer is that the atmosphere was already here and life forms evolved to make use of it.
Quote:
Don't you see the sun rises from East every day ( Why not West or any other direction).

No, the sun doesn't "rise in the east" — you're anthropomorphizing the natural world. The sun is stationary and the counter clockwise rotation of the earth on its axis gives the appearance that the sun is "rising".
Quote:
Don't you see how moon changes its stages.

No, we are simply observing it in different stages of its 28 day cycle of rotation. The moon stays the same.
Quote:
How are you created and from what are you created?

Star dust, which we call "matter", exists throughout the universe. On our planet the particular chemistry allowed for the gradual development of complex materials such as amino acids. The building blocks of life originated in chemical reactions combined with electrical current and radiation.
Quote:
Is this all accidental?

Not entirely because the behavior of physical particles and chemical reactions occur in predictable ways. But the fact that our planet supports any particular form of life is clearly accidental. What "purpose" would it serve?
HabibUrrehman

Thu 11 Jul, 2019 12:44 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Quote:
We were talking about the signs so don't you see how the composition of air is just so perfect that we human can breath and live easily.

Classic chicken/egg paradox — the obvious answer is that the atmosphere was already here and life forms evolved to make use of it.

who created that atmosphere to such a precision?

Quote:
Quote:
Don't you see the sun rises from East every day ( Why not West or any other direction).

No, the sun doesn't "rise in the east" — you're anthropomorphizing the natural world. The sun is stationary and the counter clockwise rotation of the earth on its axis gives the appearance that the sun is "rising".

First of all you missed the point. I want to show that someone has control over every thing including sun. Second to prove your point you just went back few centuries when people used to believe that Sun is stationary. Today it proven that everything is rotating in its own orbit including sun. Do some research. See a link below from Astronomy journal.

https://nikhilpawar.wordpress.com/2007/12/25/is-our-sun-stationary/

Quote:
Quote:
Don't you see how moon changes its stages.

No, we are simply observing it in different stages of its 28 day cycle of rotation. The moon stays the same.
Quote:

Partially true but again point is that earth revolves around its own orbit and someone is controlling that rotation. A higher power...

The sun, the moon, galaxies, stars everything is a constant reminder.

Quote:
Quote:

Star dust, which we call "matter", exists throughout the universe. On our planet the particular chemistry allowed for the gradual development of complex materials such as amino acids. The building blocks of life originated in chemical reactions combined with electrical current and radiation.

You are created from sperm ( filthy water which no one even want to touch). You did not even created those sperms. In short we are created from nothing. For us to create anything we need material but God does not need anything to create. Now look at the stages you go through in the womb of your mother, after you were born and when you got to your peak in youth. How did you grow? Then look at your old age, how did you start getting weak? All these are signs that human being are weak and depend on their creator. This also shows that life on this earth is not permanent. If you don't agree, try to run away from your death if you can. No one has ever succeeded and you are not any exception.

Quote:
Quote:
Is this all accidental?

Not entirely because the behavior of physical particles and chemical reactions occur in predictable ways. But the fact that our planet supports any particular form of life is clearly accidental. What "purpose" would it serve?

Predictable way? Science says it was big bang ( a massive explosion) and nothing comes to an order after an explosion.
Besides for physical and chemical laws to take place, there has to be some one who can impose those laws on these particles just like the force of gravity. Did it came into existence by itself?