How to get a Round 2 after a hookup?

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 12:18 pm
So, a few nights ago I had sex with this guy. Didn't know much about him besides the necessities, we just met up and did it in the back of my car. The sex was pretty awesome. Midway through we took the condom off for a sec so I could go down on him, and then we realized we only had the one, so it just ended that way, which was fun and completely casual. After we were both still touching on each other and getting kinda hot, he was telling me I was "sexy as hell" which made me want to jump him again right then so had to step away. We talked about meeting up again for more NSA fun, and he promised he would "make it up to me" which I'm very much looking forward to. I guess I'm just kinda nervous about how soon is too soon to text him about this or if I should be waiting for him to text me? I don't like him or anything like that, and I guess I'm just scared of coming off that way. I was thinking about just texting him "So about that round 2..." but I just don't want to go overboard!

Also, I am in an open relationship which I forgot to mention in the heat of the moment, but should I mention it now and how? Besides my (female) partner, he's the only person I've slept with in months.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,420 • Replies: 22

View best answer, chosen by Dtothebook
ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 12:22 pm
@Dtothebook,
If you don't like him, why would you tell him anything about any relationship/s you're in? It's not like you're going to be friends or socialize. This is just about random *******. No big deal.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 12:24 pm
@Dtothebook,
oh

the text

Quote:
round 2

____

that should be enough if he's into it
chai2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 01:05 pm
@ehBeth,
It'd get my attention.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 02:39 pm
Isn't this the one who wanted to know how to get rid of a one-nite stand, before he stayed the night at her place?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 02:48 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yes.

So what?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2016 04:05 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Isn't this the one who wanted to know how to get rid of a one-nite stand, before he stayed the night at her place?

Yeah, so?
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 07:34 am
@chai2,
I too find it funny. First she wants to get rid of the guy asap, then now she wants him back into her bed... (assuming it's the same guy)

Some people are not in touch with their inner self.
Dtothebook

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 07:51 am
@Olivier5,
I am in touch with my inner self, thanks.... I just wanted to have sex with him more than once? Not wanting someone spending the night with you or staying for hours afterwards when it's clearly just a bootycall isn't weird or being confused. I enjoyed the time we had and now I'm saying I want to do it again NSA. What exactly is wrong with that?
Dtothebook

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 07:55 am
@PUNKEY,
Never said it was a one night stand, just that I didn't want him to stay. It could be, but that was never explicitly my plan, and we both showed interest in doing it again. The only real request I did have was not having him spend the night... which is very much still my plan
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 08:12 am
@Dtothebook,
Nothing's wrong with that.

What's wrong with just talking to this guy, if you want more sex from him?

What's wrong with a little tenderness afterwards?
Dtothebook

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 08:21 am
@Olivier5,
Well, I'm in an open relationship, but still a relationship that is romantically exclusive. It feels a little weird to do the things I do with my partner with this person when those things are what make sex personal to me. I don't need sex to be personal to be good, but I get what you're saying. I just don't want my tenderness to translate as more than it actually is! I know I'm a naturally flirty and affectionate person and it's been misconstrued in the past. If we're both having fun I just don't even want to complicate it, and becoming friends with this person more than on a VERY casual level probably would
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 08:30 am
@Dtothebook,
Well, it's your life, baby. Just try and not treat him like a machine. Men love casual sex, in general, so you should be okay, but we do have feelings. :-)
Dtothebook

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 08:53 am
@Olivier5,
I promise to be nice haha. We did have a good, casual conversation afterward last time and that's completely cool! Chill for a minute and watch some TV/talk? Absolutely fine, it's just sleepovers and stuff that are not that okay cause I do live with my partner. She gives me my space in these situations, but I can't really have the person there all night. Just trying to strike a balance. I guess I'm just so okay with just the "bing bang boom done" sort of situation I didn't even think he wouldn't be... Guess that's something I'll have to figure out and definitely be conscious of! Not trying to hurt anyone, just looking for a good time Smile
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 08:57 am
@Dtothebook,
Most men are okay with that. In fact we all pray for the day when all women will love casual sex.

Edit: But as I wrote in your other thread, i like a little tenderness in my sex games. Otherwise it's just too boring, if there absolutely no emotional involvement. Like going to a 'professional'. I did that once, a long time ago, and there was no orgasm, no the slightest feeling, nada.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 08:58 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Most men are okay with that. In fact we all pray for the day when all women will love casual sex.

interesting

my anecdotal experience is the opposite

men were always the ones pushing for relationships when my friends and I were not
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 09:01 am
@ehBeth,
They just wanted more of your booty.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 09:05 am
@Olivier5,
we didn't need to marry for that Confused
Olivier5

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 09:20 am
@ehBeth,
I suppose these things are culture-specific, to a degree.

There's this TV series we're watching, called Tunnel. Set in and around the Eurotunnel (Channel Tunnel), it's always about some spectacular murder case involving both the French and the UK police. The plot is often illogical, but I love the characters. The main French cop is a 30-something woman who is incapable of much social interaction, to the great chagrin of the English cop who tries to teach her some inter-personal skills. Like saying "hello" to people...

She is in this purely sexual relationship with a bar tender. The poor boy progressively develops a liking for her, but she keeps treating him like some disposable sex toy. Anyway, slowly slowly she learns to trust him and to trust her own feelings for him... It's nicely done.

I like it because in my experience, it's usually the opposite: the boys don't want to commit, and the girls want something serious and lasting.
Miller

Reply Tue 10 May, 2016 04:39 pm
@Olivier5,
Funny thing, Olivier, I'd never consider you to be "sex-toy"! I've always thought of you as the "ice man cometh" kind of guy.

Just my American dose of humor....You get it, don't you??