Help !!! I got abused

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 05:07 am
I need your help please, I went to take some pictures and the photographer is one of my fadher's friends , he took my pictures then he made sit on his lab I refused but he forced me and start touching my butt, I was so afraid and when he was taking my pictures he touched my boobs , I felt disgusted then he gave me his number but I pretended that I save it then I just ran away and I told him my dad will pay him and take the pictures . I am really terrified and I want to tell my mom but I don't know how . And please tell me how to get over it ?

Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 05:08 am
@Aya dh ,
You should speak to your mom or a trustworthy adult about this right away. It is not an easy conversation but it is one you need to have.

Quote:
And please tell me how to get over it ?

Time will help, and you can also get professional counseling, I recommend it if you feel like you need help dealing with this.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:02 am
@Aya dh ,
Robert is right. Hiding it is harmful to you and gives him permission to repeat this behavior to you and to others.

You can get over this. Bringing this crime to light will be a step in healing.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:06 am
BTW to all, there was no need to NSFM this topic. Hiding this stuff propagates it. These predators require keeping their actions hidden and obscured.
Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 11:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
It doesn't hide anything here, it just ensures that no ads are served against it (to comply with their rules) and puts a little NSFW tag on the topic (that actually draws more attention to it usually).
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 02:00 pm
@Robert Gentel,
More clearly: there was nothing posted to put that tag on that post.
Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 11:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Our advertisers (which do not fully cover the costs of running the site but that help) have rules against this content being advertised against, that is the reason the tag is applied as that is currently the only way on this site's software to ensure a particular topic does not have ads.
0 Replies