I am very frustrated!

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 11:36 pm
a little introduction I am a 20 year old guy, I am handsome, open and a fun guy to be around.

So I started following that girl on instagram (lets call her Emma) and she followed me back straight away and liked an old picture and added me on snapchat, basically she "wanted" me.

We met at a club a few days later (saturday) and we went home together plus that she slept over, also the sex was better than every other one night stand I've had.

A few days later (thursday)I asked Emma out and she was up for it, so I picked her up and we cruized around the city and we talked a lot plus that it went pretty smoothly, then we went back to my place and watched a movie, we were mostly talking instead of actually watching the movie, then we started kissing and making love, and it was extremely passionate and she slept over as well that night.

We planned on meeting downtown on saturday and we were drinking that night and we just met at the end of the evening and took a cab to her place and I slept over. The morning after she drove me home, she had a lunch date with her dad, but as we were walking out(before she drove me home) her mother came home and her little brother, and we had a little friendly conversation, and I learned that she knew who I was, apparently she told her mother who I am.

Three days later our mutual friend tells me that Emma is really weird and complicated when it comes to guys and she doesn't let them close to her, and that she hasn't liked a guy for 2 years. She was in a relationship that ended 2 years ago and the guy was a dick....so I get pretty nervous when I found out that she hadn't liked a guy for 2 years, I thought to myself why should I be any exception?

And I notice that she doesn't send me snapchats as often and I get pretty stressed and ask her on a date, I said: may I take you to dinner next weekend? She literally didn't answer the text message. The morning after I asked her: I'm curious did you see my message? If I am putting you in an uncomfortable position, I am not trying to put pressure on you or anything so no stress. She answered oh god I am so sorry that i didn't reply last night!! , I had some trouble with my ex and stuff, but yeah will be in touch (btw, she was drinking that night with her friends)

I looked at that answer as a denial to my request so I just replied yeah alright alright, the day after I asked her what her plan was for the night and she said chill with friends and I just said oh nice have fun, and the day after that I asked her if she wanted to meet or maybe just not and she said I'm sorry there is always some trouble/mess/annoyingness with me I shouldn't take this any further, but I do think you are a great guy.

bottom line is that this is the first girl in a year that I like after I broke up with my ex, and I've met around 7 girls since then, and I think she is worth trying to get, but I'm not sure if it's a lost case or not, I mean we have had sex three times already but still she doesn't want to take it further with me.

I figured why she doesn't want it, my guesses are:

trust issues/afraid of relationship

I haven't graduated from my school yet, I'll graduate after a year, but she graduated last christmas, it could be that she is "ahead of me in life"

you my dear reader are maybe thinking that I am bad at the sack and that's not the case here, maybe you are thinking that I am poor or that my family is, we are pretty rich

---other than these guesses I am pretty blank, so please help me guys! What should I do, because I wanna feel something, I don't want to give up yet

Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 02:57 am
Quote:
What should I do, because I wanna feel something, I don't want to give up yet

If she is not interested in a relationship with you then you should move on whether you want to or not.
jespah

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 04:31 am
@john the great,
So, what is this, a two-week-long deal?

That's not a relationship; that's potentially the beginning of one but nothing more. You asked her to do something with you that didn't involve just hopping into the sack. She didn't say yes.

She also didn't say no. Since when did oh god I am so sorry that i didn't reply last night!! , I had some trouble with my ex and stuff, but yeah will be in touch miraculously equal no?

If she doesn't respond in a week, then the answer really is no. Otherwise, it's just; I'll get back to you later. She's not waiting for your every text and snapchat in order to respond to you immediately. She has a life outside of you. That's the way most of the world works.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:19 am
How about a little room? Going after her so much may have put her off a bit.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:24 am
Sex first, then try to develop a relationship? H-m-m. I'm just getting old . . .

"trust issues/afraid of relationship" ? Could be. How about time and commitment issues, or just plain flaky, who knows?

The point is: you shouldn't have to work so hard, since - ye gods - you've slept over and met the mother and brother.

I guess it depends on how much energy you want to put into this.

If it were me, I'd back off and see if she was interested enough to even call me.

PS the school thing is irrelevant. Stop looking there for an excuse.
john the great

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 08:24 pm
@Robert Gentel,
yeah I'm just going to chill and see what happens
0 Replies

john the great

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 08:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
exactly what I think
0 Replies

john the great

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 08:27 pm
@PUNKEY,
haha yeah I know It's not that uncommon to have sex first and then work on the relationship where I live, and yeah I'm gonna give her space
0 Replies

john the great

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 08:33 pm
@jespah,
it was not a flat out no, but still more negative than positive in my opinion

and 100% agree that it's not a relationship

and yeah true I'll give her space and time
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 08:46 pm
Sounds like any issues you're having started when you listened to the opinion of some "mutual friend"

Why not just think for yourself? Also, you can realize that people don't have to respond to texts immediately. They have a full life.

You're basing all your negativity based on the fact some other person said she was, what was it? Weird?

Christ, she's already told her mum about you. You don't see that as interest?

0 Replies