Fri 25 Mar, 2016 03:42 am
We are dating for almost year already and everything seems to be good. However, I feel that is not my type pf person. I don't see her in the future(( I don't want to hurt her. What to do? How to explain it in the righ way?
It may feel clichÃ©d, but at least it will be clear.
"I'm sorry, but I don't think this is working out. You're a good person but I think we would both be better off parting ways."
Listen to her side of the story if she wants to vent. Try to avoid hugging goodbye; it just gives off mixed signals and you don't want to be cruel and hold out hope here where there shouldn't be any.
Then give her back anything you ever borrowed from her and go.
1. Just slip out the back, Jack
2. Make a new plan, Stan
3. You donâ€™t need to be coy, Roy
4. Hop on the bus, Gus
5. Just drop off the key, Lee
6. Threaten to sue, Lou
7. Pack up and go, Joe
8. Blame it on the gin, Finn
9. Move to Japan, Stan
10. Get a new job, Bob
11. Call her a hick, Rick
12. Move to Boston, Austin
13. Pack up and dash, Nash
14. Get a new bride, Clyde
15. Fly to the moon, June
16. Dive in the sea, Dee
17. Spray her with Mace, Grace
18. Work late and cheat, Pete
19. Say sheâ€™s a slob, Rob
20. Tell her sheâ€™s screwed, Jude
21. Might have to draw blood, Judd
22. Get in a van, Dan
23. Pack while sheâ€™s gone, Ron
24. Leave her at the table, Mable
25. Say itâ€™s not you itâ€™s me, Lee
26. Thereâ€™s always Brazil, Will
27. Walk out the front gate, Kate
28. Wear a big floppy hat, Pat
29. Run as fast as you dare, Claire
30. Tell it to her straight, Nate
31. Throw your clothes in the lawn, John
32. Rent a new flat, Matt
33. Sneak off to the bar, Mar
34. Feed her to a shark, Mark
35. Hop on a plane, Jane
36. Make her sick, Nick
37. Find a new man, Ann
38. Leave on a whim, Jim
39. Blame it on him, Em
40. Run off with the maid, Jade
41. How far can you swim, Kim?
42. Just take him out, Scout
43. Post it online, Cline
44. Make a big scene, Gene
45. Walk away slow, Flo
46. Try your hand at showbiz, Liz
47. Change the locks, Nox
48. Write it on the wall, Paul
49. Sail off on a yacht, Scott
50. Donâ€™t ever look back, Mac
I also want to give a lot of advice. I would like to see someone who I became my dear do at least rupture of relations with understanding, not in men's style.
But I will not write. If the heart has compassion and empathy, the advice is not needed. After all, if the guy understands that her heart and mind bound to him after sex... so this guy will not going too far. We should not think of fleeting pleasures at any price? So there is cruelty and lies to each other.
If you decided to do it, please listen what she will say after - it is important for herto feel, that she says everything and this is the end.