no sex drive

RoseMarie

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 01:20 am
I'm walking into this blinded only read the first message but

How about some books to spur your imaginations? May I recommend the joy of sex for suggestions to get your imagination going? Have you tried oral sex with icing, jam, or chocolate syrup? How about anal sex? Have you tried masturbating each other? Masturbating you with your fiancé watching and vice-versa?

Try making love in a different place and be spontaneous. Start talking to each other about your sexual fantasies while making love. Start living out your sexual fantasies , Send him sexy notes to his email, Tease each other through the day stealing kisses when you get the chance, Be creative, and remember that as you stay in a relationship over time, there will be sexual highs and lows, and moments where your lovemaking is wilder or calmer.

I would suggest visiting a sex shop to if you're not comfortable going in one there are many online ones. Perhaps purchase some sex toys to spice up the bedroom. Go for it have fun, and don't be afraid to discuss with each other what you want in the bedroom and open sexual relationship where you are comfortable with talking to one another about your fantasies is the key to better sex Laughing
0 Replies