On and off relationship

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 07:26 am
I met this guy two years ago, and he took me out to dinners all the time, and told me he was "courting" me. We were on and off for these two years, seeing each other for maybe 4 or 5 months out of the two years and not talking to each other for almost a year. This is mostly because i also rejected his many offers to go out because I thought he would never forgive me for betraying him and now only wants s**. At the time, I was seeing somebody else and I lied to him. The thing is, i thought he was as well but now i realize he might have not been at that time. The thing is, at the beginning he said we were friends with benefits but then introduced to to his friend as his girlfriend. After he caught me lying to him, he seemed only interested in s**. I was deeply hurt by this because I was starting to fall for him. I was also very confused about us because while he said fwb at the beginning , he would take my phone from me and constantly check who I was talking to. He would also tell me "I won't ever catch you lying to me again right". He also told me he wants kids and won't use protection just before I cut contact with him last year. Then I went no contact and disappeared. He messaged me on Facebook when I reactivated my account and I gave him my new number. He asked me out for coffee and just to talk as friends "or more". I would say things about other guys and he said he is extremely jealous. After I mentioned other guys flirting with me,he asked me if iI'm interested in NSA. I said no and we have been texting for 4 months now? He initiates contact every time and said he wants to be the only one I sleep with. I rejected him every time and he's asked me out more than 20 times. Last month, he made it clear to me that he's stalking me. Then he told me " don't tell me a lovely lady like yourself doesn't have a boyfriend" I said "no, I want a good guy" and he said "I'm a good guy, just saying" I don't know what he meant by this. He is very clingy and persistent. And I lied to him and told him I'm dating someone eelse and send him the picture of me and my guy friend. He got mad but hasn't messaged me since then and that was 5 days ago. I admit I still have feelings for him but I don't know what to do here. Someone please help me out...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 566 • Replies: 6

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 07:46 am
Steer clear of this guy. You already know what he is like.
ashley1990

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 07:48 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
How do I move on? its not so easy as I still have feelings for him. I cut contact once before and I don't have any more willpower left to do it again.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 09:24 am
@ashley1990,
Why do you want to be with someone so manipulative? Have you talked to your doctor or a counsellor about this? I recommend professional assistance.

You may also want to let the police know that he may be stalking you. He sounds like he has potential to be dangerous.

Begin by cutting all contact. Block him on all media immediately.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 09:26 am
@ashley1990,
ashley1990 wrote:
its not so easy as I still have feelings for him.

Talk to someone (doctor/minister/counsellor) about having feelings for someone who has treated you the way he has. You need to work on developing your personal strength and self-esteem.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 10:49 am
you need to talk to Sarah

http://able2know.org/topic/314702-1#post-6150093
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 09:39 pm
@ashley1990,
This guy is obviously no good but if you are still attracted, cutting all ties may not be the best solution. You may need to stay devoted to him until you wake up one day and realize what a total **** he is. Otherwise, your illusion of him may haunt you for ever.
0 Replies