What do i do

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 03:17 pm
I met this guy two years ago, and he took me out to dinners all the time, and told me he was "courting" me. We were on and off for these two years, seeing each other for maybe 4 or 5 months out of the two years and not talking to each other for almost a year. This is mostly because i also rejected his many offers to go out because I thought he would never forgive me for betraying him and now only wants sex. At the time, I was seeing somebody else and I lied to him. The thing is, i thought he was as well but now i realize he might have not been at that time. The thing is, at the beginning he said we were friends with benefits but then introduced to to his friend as his girlfriend. After he caught me lying to him, he seemed only interested in sex. I was deeply hurt by this because I was starting to fall for him. I was also very confused about us because while he said fwb at the beginning , he would take my phone from me and constantly check who I was talking to. He would also tell me "I won't ever catch you lying to me again right". He also told me he wants kids and won't use protection just before I cut contact with him last year. Then I went no contact and disappeared. He messaged me on Facebook when I reactivated my account and I gave him my new number. He asked me out for coffee and just to talk as friends "or more". I would say things about other guys and he said he is extremely jealous. After I mentioned other guys flirting with me,he asked me if iI'm interested in NSA. I said no and we have been texting for 4 months now? He initiates contact every time and said he wants to be the only one I sleep with. I rejected him every time and he's asked me out more than 20 times. Last month, he made it clear to me that he's stalking me. Then he told me " don't tell me a lovely lady like yourself ddoesn't have a boyfriend" I said "no, I want a good guy" and he said "I'm a good guy, just saying" I don't know what he meant by this. He is very clingy and persistent. And I lied to him and told him I'm dating someone eelse and send him the picture of me and my guy friend. He got mad but hasn't messaged me since then and that was 5 days ago. I admit I still have feelings for him but I don't know what to do here. Someone please help me out...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 510 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 07:41 am
@sarah900,
After reading this, my first thought was that you have no idea what you want. You go out, then you stop going out because you assume he will not forgive you for some kind of betrayal. You believe he only wants sex from you, and that does not appear to be the kind of relationship you want from him. You lied to him. Yet you started to fall for him so you somehow felt hurt that he only wanted sex from you now. Somehow, this "relationship" turns into him talking about wanting kids and telling you he won't use protection and this led to you cutting contact with him. Then you start responding to him when he contacts you months later? He keeps asking you out, you keep saying no and he admits he is stalking you and you lie to him again about having a boyfriend. THEN, you have the nerve to get to appear to be upset/disappointed that he has not contacted you for 5 days? Are you freaking kidding me?

I will help you out here. Just walk away from this guy. I get the idea that neither one of you is ready for a relationship. You seem to think it is ok to lie to him whenever you want rather than have a discussion with him about your relationship. He seems unsure of what he wants also. FWB or a relationship that is conducive to having a family. He doesn't know.

You both need to run away from this relationship.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 10:40 am
@sarah900,
how very odd

Ashley had the EXACT same experience

http://able2know.org/topic/314762-1#post-6150494

(and I think we've seen someone else post this story as well)
0 Replies