Casual Sex

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 08:07 pm
How can I ask my neighbor for casual sex? I am a girl, and a virgin, and I have no Idea how to ask. Anyone want to help me?

jespah

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 05:19 am
@NicoleCalamari,
An old chestnut: nice shoes, wanna ****?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 05:59 am
@NicoleCalamari,
It depends. Is is single or married? How old are you? How old is he? Why the desire to lose your virginity to someone you have no desire to have a real relationship with? Are you prepared to make tough decisions if birth control fails and your casual encounter leaves you pregnant?
0 Replies

saab

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 08:54 am
@NicoleCalamari,
Why do you want casual sex? And why with your neighbor?
If it is just to loose your viginity - it is not a very clever thing to do.
Why not wait till you meet a man with whom you really want to have a relationship with and not just casuel sex.
Below viewing threshold (view)
chai2

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 12:27 pm
@saab,
saab wrote:

Why do you want casual sex? And why with your neighbor?
If it is just to loose your viginity - it is not a very clever thing to do.
Why not wait till you meet a man with whom you really want to have a relationship with and not just casuel sex.

While I don't have the information needed to have an opinion on the initial post (i.e. age, marital status, etc) I can give my personal opinion on the above.

It's no ones business, nor is it necessarily not very clever, to loose one's virginity in whatever way they wish.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 12:29 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
Please sit quietly. The grown ups are trying to talk.

ossobuco

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2016 08:21 pm
@NicoleCalamari,
You sound like a teen, but of course I may be wrong. You also sound stupid, and I'm more clear on that. You want to play with your neighbor? Things can go badly wrong, and then, there you are, next door for a long time.

Adds, consider learning how to masturbate.
0 Replies

zhanghj

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 12:16 am
@NicoleCalamari,
I think if you really want, it will be very easy, but if not, you should throw this idea away asap.
0 Replies

CeasarSalad

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 12:46 am
@NicoleCalamari,
Let me get this straight, you want to go from innocent virgin to slut, hoe, whore, trollop, strumpet, fornicatress...this is one of the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. Let me give you a couple reasons why I say this and why others have called you stupid...fornication is a sin, men won't respect you, STD's, unwanted pregnancy, abortion...etc. It's good that you ask for advice but clearly you need much more information and education on the subject of relationships than you think. I would recommend that you seek the advise of a responsible adult-perhaps a women whom you respect, someone who is married in a stable long term relationship. If you continue on this path you are going to end up with a very negative consequence and you will be back on this site asking what you should do about your broken heart.

I would also like to give you some advise about what to look for in a man: someone who is responsible, respectful, faithful, loyal, kind, morally upstanding, honest, ethical, sober, communicates his thoughts and feelings openly, and is even tempered. A good man will want to demonstrate his qualities to you and earn the right to be in a relationship with you. Any man can perform in the bedroom but not every man is going to enrich your life and have a positive impact in the long run.
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:59 am
@CeasarSalad,
CeasarSalad wrote:

Let me get this straight, you want to go from innocent virgin to slut, hoe, whore, trollop, strumpet, fornicatress...this is one of the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. Let me give you a couple reasons why I say this and why others have called you stupid...fornication is a sin, men won't respect you, STD's, unwanted pregnancy, abortion...etc. It's good that you ask for advice but clearly you need much more information and education on the subject of relationships than you think. I would recommend that you seek the advise of a responsible adult-perhaps a women whom you respect, someone who is married in a stable long term relationship. If you continue on this path you are going to end up with a very negative consequence and you will be back on this site asking what you should do about your broken heart.

I would also like to give you some advise about what to look for in a man: someone who is responsible, respectful, faithful, loyal, kind, morally upstanding, honest, ethical, sober, communicates his thoughts and feelings openly, and is even tempered. A good man will want to demonstrate his qualities to you and earn the right to be in a relationship with you. Any man can perform in the bedroom but not every man is going to enrich your life and have a positive impact in the long run.

Jesus Christ she wants to have casual sex with her neighbor, I mean she might want to consider it in all its dimensions before doing it but IT ISN'T WRONG. You can have casual sex with someone without getting your heart broken too, that's probably why she said she wanted CASUAL sex. What century are you from?
chai2

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 12:19 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
In agreement PQ.

Other people want to have such control over the sex lives of others.

Now of course it's good to give advice about avoiding pregnancy's STD's, avoiding already married or committed people etc., but whose busines is it who you have sex with if it's not damaging someone else? Oh, yeah, no one elses.

It's especially annoying when advice is given under the premise of "I just don't want to see you have regrets" In other words "I'm jealous that you're doing something I'd feel guilty about, or wish I had done, and I'm going to make you feel badly about it, because you need to do what I say"

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 12:50 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Right off hand, i'd say it's from the bronze age.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 12:53 pm
Come on Baby, let's take a chance
I left my rubbers in my other pants . . .
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:05 pm
@chai2,
"Please sit quietly. The grown ups are trying to talk."

I was drunk. And I have bad sense of humor then.

But yes ma'am Smile
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:09 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
"What century are you from?"

Yes, THAT is a question. Judging from responses here on general and local's irritation, I would say most of the A2K inhabitants not only remember Hitler's Reichstag speeches, but most likely were present there.
0 Replies

parkol

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 11:00 pm
The choice is Yours, are You actually letting people to decide for You. Some people will say yes some no, does that change anything. Is not like always majority is right. Ethics are made up by people, should we live our lives by somebody's perception?
Whatever You do, trust Yourself, rationalize, make excuses.
Animals don't care, why should we because we are human?
It is only natural, gives You joy go for it, if not walk away.
Your choices, Your responsibility, don't overthink it, even if after some time You will consider it as a mistake, forgive Yourself. Be Your own friend not enemy, because others come and go (not always) but You are with Yourself till the end that's certain.
My opinion.
Agree, disagree, hate or love it, no hard feelings.
0 Replies

CeasarSalad

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 06:14 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Response to PQ:

We as human being may respectfully disagree and that's OK. For you using the Lords name in vain and having casual sex are not wrong. So I ask that if fornication, possible adultery, and blasphemy are not wrong, what in your opinion is wrong?

In my post I make it clear what I stand for, I encourage everyone here to make good decisions that they will not live to regret, to be the best they can be and to respect themselves and demand respect from others.

PQ, what do you stand for? What is your opinion on the concepts of sin and morality? You are 27yo now, do you expect your answers will change at 37, 47, 57? I've read your past post and they express both regret and growth in your decision making. I have definitely had similar experiences.

Not upset that you disagreed but I think the bashing from you and others was unfair and unnecessary. I believe the people that post here deserve to have all sides of the spectrum of opinions shared and then they can decide for themselves which path to travel. The consequences for bad decisions can have life long negative effects that if at all possible, it is better to avoid. Thoughts?
CeasarSalad

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 06:36 pm
@chai2,
Response to Chai2:
In my post I make it clear what I stand for, I encourage everyone here to make good decisions that they will not live to regret, to be the best they can be and to respect themselves and demand respect from others.
I believe the people that post here deserve to have all sides of the spectrum of opinions shared and then they can decide for themselves which path to travel. The consequences for bad decisions can have life long negative effects that if at all possible, it is better to avoid. Thoughts?
chai2

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 07:18 pm
@CeasarSalad,
CeasarSalad wrote:

Response to Chai2:
I believe the people that post here deserve to have all sides of the spectrum of opinions shared and then they can decide for themselves which path to travel. The consequences for bad decisions can have life long negative effects that if at all possible, it is better to avoid. Thoughts?

My thoughts are you don't encourage people by calling them or what they do stupid, that life is not something you want to end by lying on your deathbed and saying "I have no regrets" because that means you never took a chance and really lived.
Living a life with no regrets? Gawd, what a boring existence.

My thoughts are you hold threats over the head of someone that they will be called names, disrepected and indeed, not worthy of respect. You also hold a similar threat over someones head that "you may feel like this today, because you're young, but some day you'll think differently."

I'm thinking you hide a desire to repress others freedom of action under the guise of "I just want to make everyone aware of all sides." Oh yeah, and that the ideas they have now are stupid, and to point out that others think they are stupid also.

I think you make much too big a deal about how a person with normal cognitive powers will view either a past in which they were very sexually active, but careful not to get involved in pregnancies and STD's. Life is to be lived, and sex, even when not in a commited relationship is great. The best physical sex of my life was with a stranger I met sitting across the aisle from me in an airplane. I wouldn't trade that experience for a combination of 2 or 3 of "relationships" I had with "moral and upstanding" men.

I'm a woman in my last 50's, and if there was something I would do over if I could, it would be to have a lot more sex with a lot more different people while I was at an age when I got a lot more offers for sex. Something I do marginally regret is listening to or thinking that people who discouraged this behavior were anything but annoying yentes who had control issues.

I think people who tell others that sex is either best in a relationship, or only occur during one, are jealous, and/or bitter or have drunk the kool aide about the importance of what others think about someones behavior.

Too bad you bought into the idea that casual sex can really enhance someone's life, and give them really great memories, because one can never have too many good memories.

Your thoughts? Don't really care. I've heard them from you ilk too many times already.