I am so cofused (and sad) now. Plz help.

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 04:25 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
Count of Banterbury wrote:

it's just not my type OK? Maybe they all have unique and beautiful personality, but what I see on picture is a lot of makeup and skin.

the women in that photo have little to no makeup on
they are all remarkably clean
are you not used to women being sparkling clean?

there is not a lot of skin -there are three shoulders showing - virtually no cleavage - and only the bride-to-be is showing some leg

are you from a traditionally Orthodox community? it is the only explanation I can see for you thinking a lot of skin is showing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 04:28 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
From that pic I can't estimate anything

you have made many assumptions based on the photo (and most of those make no sense to anyone else looking at the photo)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 04:29 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
No.

That is not a male version of the pic that izzythepush posted.

You really are missing a lot in social cueing.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 05:09 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
Nobody hates you, you're more to be pitied. You're on a long road to loneliness and misery.

Btw, it's the Archbishop of Banterbury, and you're not.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 06:05 pm
@izzythepush,
As in.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEz_SKZUsAAuyOO.jpg:large
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 07:15 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

I think he'd plotz in about five minutes in a big city.

Seriously.

Those women aren't wearing heavy makeup, they're hardly wearing any makeup at all. They're not all blonde, and only one of them looks like they color their hair. There's no cleavage either. They're playing bingo for gawds sake.

So busy looking for the faults, not able to see the possibilites.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 07:18 pm
@Count of Banterbury,

I have some job here, Once it's done, I will move on. If this job turns our right, maybe I'll move to one of the best cities (with one of the best girls) in the world.

You can move anywhere you want even if this job doesn't turn out right.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 07:24 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

No.

That is not a male version of the pic that izzythepush posted.

You really are missing a lot in social cueing.

In agreement.

The tone of the 2 pictures could not be more different.

The women are sitting there with no posing beyond pleasant smiles. They don't look like women looking for causal sex. They aren't drinking, they all look sober and not on drugs. They're just holding bingo cards and smiling for the camera.

Go to a library, book store, coffee shop or best, someplace that you would have fun. The other people there, men and women, are there for the same reason.

0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 07:37 pm
Look, I understand what I have done.

First I made a prank on one of your friends so you came to fix it which I fully understand. Than I made remarks on people you generally presume for good, quality people. Maybe or even possibly I am wrong, they are good ones although my experience this is not situation when I would approach them but that is not important at all.

I am sorry for making you upset. My apology. Let us please move through it. I will still keep on believing I am talking to wise, decent people and I hope you have that belief in me too.

izzythepush, what you wrote was not nice but I understand you are upset. I will forget it but please, don't do it again. My life if good and I feel happy. Whether you believe me or not is up to you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your feedback, let us move on.

And one more thing PLEASE: I do NOT accept quarrels and personal remarks as an acceptable way of conversations. If you disagree with me, maybe you would do best if you put me on ignore list for I may say something in a future that will unintentionally raise emotions in you again and your might feel for using this attitude again. I wish to avoid such situation preferably for all cost so if you disagree, ignore-list is the best option for you. Thank you again.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 08:10 pm
I doubt anyone at this point knows what you're talking about.

Making a prank of someone's friend? Who/what are you talking about? Never mind, it really doesn't matter.

You seem quite insistant that somehow you have made one or more people on this thread upset, but no one has indicated anything like that.

The only thing that is slightly annoying is your telling someone how they feel, as in telling someone they are upset, "hate" you (what are we children?) etc.

I think you need to let people determine for themselves how they feel.

In any event, you've received all good advice here, and you've made arguments against every one.

So, good luck to you.
Count of Banterbury

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 08:38 pm
@chai2,
Hey, I am Count of Brantebury, of course "you already hate me" was another joking remark. (Btw. "Bishop of Banterbury" is too long for user's name, that't why "Count")

Yes you are right, after reading this again I see no bigger emotions here, you are just explaining, ehBeth is stating her points too, Izzithepush seemed to be a bit upset and "Nobody hates you, you're more to be pitied. You're on a long road to loneliness and misery." was not nice. It made me an impression someone has personal feelings against me. And I would prefer to avoid such remarks in future. Utterly, Izzithepush .

"In any event, you've received all good advice here"

yes, that is true, advice here are pretty helpful and worthwhile of thinking!

I think the biggest misunderstanding is this: picture shown was not raising positive emotions in me, meaning not appealing to me. Neither the situation nor people pictured. But that is only my taste because I have experience with noisy pubs and shallow women this pic simply reminded me it. So I associated with them. Probably, I associated it badly and they are/may be good, quality women. I do not see it, because I do not have the experience. I posted pic where I trust people, socialize and flirt, when it comes to this. This one:

http://www.impacthub.ro/wp-content/uploads/sites/62/2016/03/8-hours-overtime-621x394.jpg

btw. this is pic of some gathering in Impact Hub, an business hub oriented for socially beneficial enterprises and entrepreneurs, everybody who comes there is in halfway to be tagged as "good, trustworthy person". This is what I have in mind, what kind of person I am. I am just not party boy. Not any more. And there is no chance I could find place remotely like this in my area. Therefore I am using internet to find similar people... and so far quite successful. No complaint.
vikorr
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 09:35 pm
This has to be one of the more bizarre threads I've ever read on this site. I think I might need medication to understand it.
Count of Banterbury

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 09:49 pm
@vikorr,
need any recommendation?Very Happy

( I am Czech btw. so Pilsner work very good as universal translator and explicator. And most of my time here I am drunk anyway! Very Happy )
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 03:41 am
@Count of Banterbury,
It\'s Archbishop of Banterbury, not Bishop and you don\'t get the reference. If you\'re so happy why start a thread saying you\'re confused and sad? You make a lot of assumptions, you assumed I\'m woman and you made a huge amount of assumptions about a group of women based on one photograph.

You\'re talking about women the way most people talk about hamburgers. They\'re not a commodity, they\'re people with their own hopes, dreams and aspirations. I don\'t know why you started this thread if you\'re just going to ignore all the very good advice you\'ve been given.
Count of Banterbury

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:32 pm
@izzythepush,
well, maybe because smart people don't start threads to follow any advice given but to discuss. To seek feedback by listening to right questions, sometimes random(!) suggestions, but not listening to answers to questions one didn't even ask. What I on the other hand don't quite get why some people feel so confident telling others what to do when all they know about them and their life situation is their nick name and a few lines of text. Maybe that is the reason why I am making assumptions of your identity - if you already know all the answers, you must be a God. So the case is pretty much clear, isn't it? Smile

Have you ever heard about mood? It's the thing people have when something good or bad happens to them Smile

My apology for my crappy English, but what exactly "\" means twice in each sentence? Smile

And yes, I made a very misleading assumption of you. You are not lady, as the others. Maybe a little bit sissy, but not lady Smile

oh, and one last remark: "(women)...They\'re not a commodity, they\'re people with their own hopes, dreams and aspirations."

Here it comes to my favorite oneliner I learnt from Bruce Willis - "No ****!" Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 05:38 pm
@Count of Banterbury,
A sissy? I'm outraged. Then again, I'm not the one whinging on the internet about not having a girlfriend.
Count of Banterbury

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 05:45 pm
@izzythepush,
but you are the one with stick in your... Smile
0 Replies