momoends

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 07:11 pm
@Setanta,
bla bla bla.... just so you know: i never said I was skinny... you just directly assumed somebody that is a model is as thin as a leaf...OOOOPPPSSSSS!!!!
Second: "the crap" was there in the first place cause you called me insecure and bla bla bla.... and you immediately assumed i meant i´m pretty and the rest are not... AGAIN YOUR PREJUDICE OPINION
ONCE AGAIN: if you don´t like other people interacting in your threads, don´t post on public forum sites: make your own where nobody but those who agree with you can post.....
i have responded to several thread.... a lot are about homosexuals and homosexuality, yes.... it may be because i´m a lesbian and i may be more interested about those threads a lot more than about...... others?
anyway, taking on account you judged me so freely and generously, i´m going to allow myself to do just that: i think you come here every single moment you can cause you feel secure behind the screen and behave in a way you wouldn´t dare on the real life.... If you just reply to anybody who posted condemning your comments(that were a few but, in a manner typical of your style, you focused on someone in particular just because) just explaining what you meant .... oh!, of course!.. you would then lose the opportunity to throw all your frustrations on somebody´s face....
One again.... that´s the pot...
(by the way, i wouldn´t call any of those two beautiful women "fat"... and assuming somebody with a thin constitution think they are better than the rest it´s exactly what you are accusing others to do: demonizing a woman because of her weight)
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 07:14 pm
@momoends,
Why do you insist on misreading the intent of this thread and then pick a fight based on the misconception? You are only making yourself foolish.
roger

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 07:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
Don't know, but she certainly seems drawn to him, doesn't she?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 07:19 pm
@roger,
Satellite orbiting sun -
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 07:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
why do you insist on not reading my posts and keep on telling me off because of it???? its not about the thread... it´s about setanta talking **** about somebody that misread the intent of the thread....
Arguing back when somebody intends to shut you calling you insecure person and some other nice things its not picking a fight .... it´s called "self defense"... hahahahaha and well... yeah, it has become entertaining watching "The Queen of Hearts" throwing a tantrum: CUT HER HEAD! SHE´S A BONNIE MENTALLY UNESTABLE B$%&TCH THAT DARED TO POST ON MY THREADS AND NOT AGREE WITH ME!!!
anyway, she kind of explain herself so i´ll let this rest... i´m sure she´s still recovering from the giant effort
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 07:40 pm
@momoends,
I don't read posts that seem psychotic, with no purpose other than to attack posters out of mistaken reasoning.
momoends

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 08:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
my god... really?!!!!! BLA BLA BLA (who´s the one acting the champion now?)
do just that: don´t read ... I´ve been lucky all my life, it seems, and i have that idealized concept of the old ones as serene and wise people who show the younger patience, good manners and meaningful words..... there we go again: psychotic, insecure, ............ your post says more about yourself than it says about me.
I´ll let you two alone so you can go and insult somebody else. XXX
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 08:11 pm
@momoends,
I happen to love the kind of women this thread was started to praise. I don't appreciate the kind of attacks being made against it.
momoends

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 09:10 pm
@edgarblythe,
i don´t appreciate them either ...... but, following your example, i don´t read surreal comments resulting from unread conversations with somebody i don't pay attention because i misread their post so i could keep on treating them rudely and feel the popular bully i´ve always wanted to be

(honestly, for somebody who´s not reading my post... you´re doing great: you keep putting words in my mouth i´ve never said but hey!, as a monologue, your posts are quite entertaining.

pd: let´s see if you finally read my post and get what the first sentence says about what my position is from the very begginnig of this "two agains´t one fight) and justify again i´m the psychotic one here)

i happen to love any kind of women, no matter how fat or skinny they are. I stand my position: no matter how hard they try to defend themselves now, this thread was seen by many (not just me) as disrespectful to those women, in fact, i keep on "not reading" it and fail to find the compliments made BUT I WILL RESERVE MY OPINION TO MYSELF AS I´VE BEEN DOING FROM THE BEGINNING.....If you are implying i have attacked somehow those women... wow, we´ll see your real face
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 01:33 am
It seems that Momo is mentally unstable . . . at least she has somewhere to come throw her tantrums, which i doubt she would get away with in real life. Her English sucks, too.
roger

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2016 01:36 am
@Setanta,
I'm glad we are able to help.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 08:50 am
@Setanta,
How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 09:03 am
I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. Thank you Setanta for another good one.

I find it amusing to see such animosity between Izzy and Setanta. I have sometimes thought that they were the same person. After all, if we took ten Izzy posts and ten Setanta posts... does anyone here believe that they could tell which was which?

I think that Momoends is the most sane person on this thread.

That's it from me for now, I will now sit back and enjoy this some more.
TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 03:01 pm
@maxdancona,

Are you still talking about big girls? Here's one with awesome pipes!
She's since lost quite a bit of weight, probably her publicist told her to.
Setanta, just about anywhere I see your posts you've been down-voted way into the negative. Most of the time I don't understand why. Sometimes I up-vote you back to into the positive, but honestly it's too much to keep up with.
TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 07:40 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Honestly, this girl is awesome in every way, just the way she is. But the "system" made her lose weight to fit their ideal. Sad, really. I know society pressures women to be skinny, but enough is enough. I say it's time for women to say "This is what I look like, take it or leave it!"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 03:28 am
The voting is screwed up here, and there is at least one member who routinely votes down everything i post. If people find me that offensive, why do they even enter a thread of mine? I don't give it much thought any longer.

I am not familiar with Adele, but it is a shame if she is shamed for her size. I posted a song by Meghan Trainor, and then posted some of the lyrics. It is severely weird that our society has developed this obsession with other peoples' size and body images. This thread started out as a joke thread, and then the self-righteously indignant phonies showed up. It was at that point that i went into full, anti-shaming overdrive. There was a comment something to the effect of "ïf that's the kind of woman you like . . . " But that's not it, i don't like, nor do i dislike a woman because of her size. As Miss Trainor says, every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top. The health nazis are just plain weird.
farmerman

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 05:36 am
@Setanta,
Obviously, you have the temperment consistent with those who gorge themselves on bacon. You should begin eating twigs and brk, they have a wonderful flavor, (reminiscent of the twigs and barks of our youth).

I would stay and argue but I must head to the south pasture and begin grazing on biomass.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 05:05 pm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

Bacon . . .
farmerman

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2016 05:40 pm
@Setanta,
had a dayum good Itie BLT for supper. It was fried pnchetta, freeesh tomtoes from our grden, arugulq intead of lettuce on whole wheat toast . regulqr myo though. That Itie mayo , made wit Olive oil tastes like Brake Fluid.
momoends

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 09:56 pm
@farmerman,
you should try "fabada".... for dinner
0 Replies