Setanta

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 01:43 pm
@momoends,
That drivel means nothing in English. So what if you're Spanish? If you enter a conversation in English, you have to make sense in English, and it's really sh*tty of you to call me names because you are incoherent.

Why don't you go piss up a rope?
Setanta

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 01:44 pm
@farmerman,
No question, Bubba . . . i just wanted to jerk the chains of the anti-fat health nazis.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 01:54 pm
@Setanta,
the only thing not making sense was "his" instead od "he´s"
show me the post where i call you names.....
the one callings names as soon as some body dares to contradict you is your little self
"why don´t you go piss up a rope"---- You go first--- you don´get to tell me what to do or where to go ---- it seems you think you are quite above the rest of us (keep telling everybody to shut up or leave the post) so you may be the one leaving ...
Setanta

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 01:57 pm
@farmerman,
I posted that Mehgan Trainor song because it expressed my sentiment perfectly. Apart from the ear worm lyrics, here's what she's saying:

Yeah it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase
All the right junk in all the right places
I see the magazines working that Photoshop
We know that **** ain't real
Come on now, make it stop
If you got beauty beauty just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 01:59 pm
@momoends,
Your self-image problems and inferiority complex are no fault of mine. You're a hit and run poster--you come in days, weeks, months or even years after a post and comment on it, and it usually involves nasty remarks on your part. You've got a gall to criticize anyone else.
momoends

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 02:07 pm
@Setanta,
hahahahah im photography model and an establish tattoo artist.
im not a hit and run poster.... i work a lot an i just enter the forums when i got to go out with my friends and have some time left next day and im asking you again to tell me when i called you names or make a nasty remark...
You tell me that ill keep on talking .... till them, i consider this to be one of your the tantrums thrown whenever someday keeps opposing you too long for you liking
Setanta

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 02:16 pm
@momoends,
You're hilarious. You've never even commented on the topic. Weenie . . .
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 06:56 pm
Speaking of women who are a least two arm-fulls, I like Amy Schumer. Not to say I like everything she does, but, hey -
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5WmG5vy3VQJ32saseL7s5d_Ou7-mbsh5mSu5kP2oqfOB2DjFpbA
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 07:31 pm
That's exactly the kind of woman i'm referring to. Marilyn Monroe wore a size 12 throughout her professional career, and no one was calling her fat.

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/marilyn-monroe-some-like-it-hot-black-dress.jpg

Nobody called Mae West fat.

http://www.artfactory.com/i2014/06/mae-west/mae-west.jpg

Where did this ugly anti-fat obsession come from?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 07:44 pm
When I was footloose and single, I dated a girl who was heavier than Amy or Marilyn. I enjoyed her and we had some great times together. She told me of a man from a foreign country that wanted her to marry him. He kept telling her how beautiful and fat she was. Great memory.
farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 05:30 am
@edgarblythe,
I always got a kick out of the Rennaissance ideals of beauty (the "Zaftig look") that artists like Rubens made the "ideal" for esopecially the female body.
There are several paintings of captures of fair maidens, usually buck naked and one can see that the perps(usually in some level of armor), are having a bit of trouble hauling off their captures. Ill find one of these paintings.
farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 05:38 am
@farmerman,
Heres the painting The Rape of the DAughters of Leucippus. The guys really hve their hands full and sdont really have these chicks in hand.

http://www.peterpaulrubens.org/Rape-of-the-Daughters-of-Leucippus-c.-1617.jpg                                                                    Peter Paul Rubens was kinda chunky himself and thats why they named the candy bars after him.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 10:44 pm
@Setanta,
wow.... this is you play ground eh? you never quit with the arrogant attitude. okkkkk..... i´ll let you to it... hope it really brings some fun to your life. XXX
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 11:15 pm
@momoends,
momoends wrote:

wow.... this is you play ground eh? you never quit with the arrogant attitude. okkkkk..... i´ll let you to it... hope it really brings some fun to your life. XXX

The man can defend himself. But, I question the reading comprehension here. He is praising certain women and yet you get all offended by it.
momoends

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 02:47 am
@edgarblythe,
no, no... as he said i didn´t like that much the comments they did about those women but i didn´t say anything on a first place. Two other people here posted later on saying how rude they thought those comments were and this was his answer to one of them:
("izzythepush wrote:
If someone's idea of a sense of humour is to sneer and poke fun at another group of people they don't have a sense of humour worth mentioning).

Then f*king leave, and take your lame self-righteous and holier than thou attitude to another thread where you appreciate the humor. Nobody forced you to read this thread, nor to comment on it. Take your childish grudge elsewhere. When you get there, grow up.

As you say that person he was talking to can defend himself, but i just .... it´s quite rude and out of nowhere

Anyway, as i told before, it´s over for me: it didn't take that long for him to tell me what an insecure and bla bla bla person i was....
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 07:10 am
@momoends,
Your indignation is misplaced.
momoends

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 07:11 am
@edgarblythe,
Why?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2016 06:34 pm
This is her M.O. It's truly ironic to see her complain about how someone talks to someone else. She comes here all the time to bad-mouth people whose comments she doesn't like.
momoends

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2016 09:01 pm
@Setanta,
as far as i know you´ve done that in every thread you have posted... I´m still waiting for you to show me a post of mine where i have called names to anybody....
the only one i truly dislike here is you... and i have commented your posts quite rarely.... in general, i try not to read your opinions as most do
Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2016 03:12 am
@momoends,
Then don't come into my threads. In a manner typical of your style, you showed up here long after the thread has largely died, and critically attacked my posting style. You have come here time and again to respond to any thread about homosexuals and homosexuality--and you do the same thing. I didn't say that you called people names, but that you are insulting.

As for this particular thread, you've made a snotty remark about the "type" of woman i prefer. That shows that you still don't understand was the thread was about originally, and what it became after the self-righteously indignant jokers showed up. As for Izzy, he has personally attacked me many, many times, almost from the day he showed up. He will make up accusations against me if nothing else serves, and his constant an inveterate hostility conditions my response to him.

My objection is, and this is the exact opposite of what Izzy was hysterically alleging, to the practice of shaming or attempting to shame stout people, or those called "fat." I see no reason to prefer people who look like they've just been released from a prison camp. It's not about a preference, it's about accepting people of many different descriptions--fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, short ones--it's about not demonizing anyone based on your preferred body image. That crap about you being a fashion model is a perfect example of body image intolerance--other people can be beautiful or sexy, too.

Once again, if you don't like what i post, don't read it.