"Have You Seen My Llama?"

Polarbear

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2004 01:02 am
Hey Margo, was doing my best austraaaaayan accent for ya!
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 08:51 pm
Hey! I know that prawn! I vaguely remember seeing it in a sort of trance as I got off the bus after a 24 hour ride from Melbourne to Ballina. I thought I just imagined it! They had to calm me with tranquilizers! I had nightmares for weeks that a giant prawn was coming to get me!

I didn't feel safe until I finally got back to Melbourne (I haven't left the city since). Maybe now... NOW... I can put the horror to rest!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 04:02 am
fortune wrote:
Hey! I know that prawn! I vaguely remember seeing it in a sort of trance as I got off the bus after a 24 hour ride from Melbourne to Ballina. I thought I just imagined it! They had to calm me with tranquilizers! I had nightmares for weeks that a giant prawn was coming to get me!

I didn't feel safe until I finally got back to Melbourne (I haven't left the city since). Maybe now... NOW... I can put the horror to rest!

That explains the handgun. But not the 'tits-out' look. Any other clues????
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 06:03 pm
Just out of idle curiosity, has anyone actually seen my llama?
He went missing a few months ago in London and havent heard from him since.... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

luukas

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 11:46 pm
A llama was recently seen taking part in the European football championship in Portugal last June.
It might have been yours.
Have a look here. There's even a picture, maybe you can recognize him.
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 01:46 am
Thanks for your help Luukas, but my Llama is of the four legged kind! Very Happy
The hunt is on....
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 06:22 am
Polarbear wrote:
Just out of idle curiosity, has anyone actually seen my llama?
He went missing a few months ago in London and havent heard from him since.... Crying or Very sad

Idle curiosity? He went missing months ago and you're just getting around to asking of his whereabouts?

I'll take a look around the house, but I'm sure if he was here I would have smelled him by now and blamed it on my Bear.

(mumbling) Geeze, some people otn't have pets if they can't keep track of 'em any better than that.
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:14 pm
Well, there was a little accident with a bottle of dye (who thought purple would be such an offensive colour to a llama??)
and he left me *sigh*
I didnt think he'd wander far, but I've checked from Wooloomooloo to Karratha, from Mandura to Mareeba and no luck. Thought he may have headed OS to take a sqiz...
0 Replies