WHY Did Hillary Clinton Once Call African American Kids "Super-Predators"?

BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 06:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
CI here is an example of two super predators.

Quote:
Two Virginia Tech students carefully planned the kidnapping and killing of a 13-year-old girl, arranging a pre-dawn rendezvous online after buying cleaning supplies and a shovel at separate Wal-Mart stores, a prosecutor alleged on Thursday.

Prosecutors say two Virginia Tech students carefully plotted the kidnapping and killing of Nicole Lovell. 'On the Record's' Griff Jenkins and Ted Williams investigate
Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt described how authorities believe David Eisenhauer and Natalie Keepers plotted the stabbing death of Nicole Lovell, a seventh-grader who used social media to escape from bullying after surviving a liver transplant and other health scares.

Pettitt did not suggest a possible motive in court, or describe the killing itself. But she said messages on the girl's phone led police to the college freshmen, who had decided together that Eisenhauer would cut the girl's throat.

Keepers, 19, spoke in court as well, telling the judge that she began cutting her own body and had considered suicide "a few times" after being bullied herself in school five years ago. She said she's been in therapy and taking Prozac since then.

Her lawyers said her mental health could unravel behind bars, and she's allergic to the gluten in jail food.

"We understand the allegations are disturbing and serious," defense attorney Kristopher Olin said. "But they are just allegations."

But the prosecutor urged the judge to keep her jailed. While Keepers is adamant that she was not present at the killing, Pettitt said, she "is in the same position as the person who carried out the murder."

Judge Robert Viars Jr. denied bail.

Eisenhauer initially denied his involvement when police found his messages on Nicole's phone, but eventually admitted that he drove to the girl's home, watched her climb out of her window, and greeted her with a "side hug" before they drove off to get Keepers, Pettitt said.

Once Nicole was dead, Keepers helped load her body into Eisenhauer's Lexus, the prosecutor said.

It was Keepers who revealed the plot after officers tracked her down, but she tried to warn Eisenhauer first, sending him a one-word text message reading "Police," Pettitt said.

The 18-year-old distance runner at Virginia Tech is jailed without bond on charges of kidnapping and first-degree murder. The police report on his arrest Saturday says he told officers: "I believe the truth will set me free."

Keepers is charged with being an accessory to kidnap and murder before and after these crimes, and with helping her fellow engineering major dispose of the body at a remote spot in North Carolina, two hours south of campus.

Nicole's parents, David Lovell and Tammy Weeks, attended the hearing but made no comments before leaving for her private funeral.

Friends and neighbors have described her as a lovely if awkward girl, clinging to childhood ways while exploring older behaviors.

A neighbor said she told 8-year-old friends before she vanished that she planned to sneak out to meet her 18-year-old "boyfriend," a man named David whose picture she displayed on her phone.

A 911 call on Jan. 27 alerted police that Nicole was missing, Pettitt said. Weeks discovered that the door to her daughter's bedroom had been barricaded, and that her phone and her "Minions" blanket also were

This gentleman no matter how evil he might had been and who actions cause men to killed themselves is not a super predator.

Quote:
Bernard Lawrence Madoff carried out one of the biggest financial crimes in history through a Ponzi scheme which defrauded thousands of (mostly wealthy) investors.

Almost $65 billion, including all the phony "gains" along the way, was lost.

Many investors were wiped out. At least two committed suicide, including French financier Rene-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet who lost his entire life savings and his client's money to the tune of $1.4 billion. He slashed his wrists with a box-cutter in his Manhattan office. Madoff became known as "The most hated man in New York".

Mark Madoff, the eldest son, hung himself two years after his father's arrest with a dog leash as his 2 year old son slept nearby.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 08:25 am
@cicerone imposter,
I'm not talking about private schools where parents pay tuition, I'm talking about charter schools which are essentially private schools paid for by the state. Many are "non-profit" but nobody really oversees how the money is spent. There are people getting very rich from running charters.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 08:49 am
@edgarblythe,
Yes, I understand how they happened. BILL Clinton, under pressure to reduce government AND lock up more and more people, started hiring private companies to run them.

Hillary Clinton is certainly not alone in taking money from prison lobbyists: http://www.attn.com/stories/1092/2016-candidates-private-prisons but she is the only one who has announced that she's cut ties with them: http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/10/23/3715544/clinton-private-prisons/

I'm absolutely not a flag waving Hillary Clinton supporter but the fact that she has changed her position on this, and been vocal about it, earns her some respect from me.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 09:13 am
@boomerang,
Quote:

I'm absolutely not a flag waving Hillary Clinton supporter but the fact that she has changed her position on this, and been vocal about it, earns her some respect from me.

It would earn more respect if she had changed her position before it was advantageous for her to do so as part of a presidential campaign. I can't judge her intentions, but her timing doesn't show very much courage.
boomerang

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 09:32 am
@maxdancona,
Even if she's doing the right thing for the wrong reasons she's still doing the right thing.

From what I've read she started talking about it last May:

Quote:
Clinton said in May that immigrant detention shouldn't be based on profit concerns.

"People go out and round up people in order to get paid on a per-bed basis," she said. "That just makes no sense at all to me. That's not the way we should be running any detention facility."

And cut all ties last October, donating any money she had received to charity.

Since the Obama statement and the Supreme Court decision came just last month she seems to be ahead of the curve.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 09:36 am
@maxdancona,
It strange that the republican party had been the party who campaign for longer and longer sentences and a ever larger percent of the black population lock up behind bars dating back to the 1950s at least and yet now Hillary is being attack for having supported some of those positions in the past.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 11:07 am
She changes her views by the polls. Therefore, to the majority of Democrats, she is always right, no matter how wrong she was yesterday.
BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 11:52 am
@edgarblythe,
People change their opinions over time and if I remember correctly at one time Reagan was a left of center democrat.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 11:53 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

New Yorkers For Bernie Sanders
>I posted this elsewhere, but it bares repeeting.<
We should elect a bearded lesbian asian scientologist former circus ringmaster as President just so we can achieve as many "firsts" as possible to get it over with. Maybe then will these Hillary supporters get over this nonsense "the first woman president" crap and vote for someone based on the issues the candidate stands for instead.

Yeah now that we got the first African-American president out of the way, who cares about women, Asians, Hispanics, or Jews?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 11:58 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's silly to promote Hillary as the "first woman president."
BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 12:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes indeed in another 100 years you and people like you would be ready for a woman president maybe......
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 12:11 pm
@BillRM,
You, evidently don't understand US politics. Campaigning for president as "black, Asian, white, brown, woman, or multi-ethnic" are not qualifiers for president.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 12:16 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

New Yorkers For Bernie Sanders
>I posted this elsewhere, but it bares repeeting.<
We should elect a bearded lesbian asian scientologist former circus ringmaster as President just so we can achieve as many "firsts" as possible to get it over with. Maybe then will these Hillary supporters get over this nonsense "the first woman president" crap and vote for someone based on the issues the candidate stands for instead.

Yeah now that we got the first African-American president out of the
way, who cares about women, Asians, Hispanics, or Jews?

I am thinking you misread the meaning of that post on purpose, but just in case I am wrong: I think the issues facing voters is more important than gender or these other things. My favorite candidate is a Jew. He would be the first Jew. But so what? That has no bearing on my support for him.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 02:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes half the population should be rule out of the office of president due to their plumbing as of all the tens of millions of US adult women none are as fit for the office of president as white upper class men that until Obama are the only ones who had held that office.

Now that congress is about to list them in the reserve draft women will even get to die for the nation in the same manner as their betters but they should never be commander and chief of this nation military.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 03:06 pm
@BillRM,
There are women generals.
BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 03:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No kidding since the end of WW2 as a matter of fact even if she was an admiral and not a general and there been a number of cases where women secretly serve as foot soldiers in the civil war and even ended up proving that fact in order to get their pensions afterward.

An of course two women had just become naval seals.............

But as you had pointed out only upper class white males should be president as belonging to any other class should disqualify that person from being president.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 03:36 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
But as you had pointed out only upper class white males should be president as belonging to any other class should disqualify that person from being president.

I never pointed out such an idiotic idea.
BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 03:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes you had as first you had have a problem with people being happy about the office of president beginning to open up to others then upper class white men as being other then an upper class white male is not a qualification for that office according to you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 05:44 pm
@BillRM,
Copy and paste from any of my posts to prove your claim.
BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 06:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Campaigning for president as "black, Asian, white, brown, woman, or multi-ethnic" are not qualifiers for president.

But running for president as an all american white man is just fine and had been just fine for well over 200 years.

In other word the only qualifier is being a true blue white man as being a black or a woman or multi-ethnic is not a qualifier.

Hell for an example of that look at the bullshit that Obama face by the so call birthers and in the 1960s there was questions about JFK being control by Rome.