How to know if a girl likes me?

bosco13

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 03:01 pm
There's this girl that I really like and I want to know if she might have similar feelings. She is very friendly around me and laughs at my jokes. We have sort of a faux rivalry going on, but it is very silly and playful. I haven't really given her any signs that I'm into her, which might be a mistake on my part. Also, we've talked about TV shows before, and she frequently talks about how one of the guy characters is really attractive. Is this a sign that maybe she's not into me? I'm not sure, any advice would be very helpful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 3,498 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 03:05 pm
@bosco13,
In your silly playful way before departing, kiss her on the cheek, smile, check her reaction keep smiling, turn around and walk away and act as if it was nothing really when you next see her, judge the way she then speaks to you, if it's with a lot of smiles etc, ask her out.
0 Replies

lollypop35

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 03:16 pm
@bosco13,
1: ask her 2: she probally wants to be friends with u. try talking to her more and realy be freinds with her. then u can tell her or ask her. also look for sighns of things. maybe ask her friends.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 09:37 am
@bosco13,
Quote:
There's this girl that I really like and I want to know if she might have similar feelings.
This is really simple. So pay attention.

If you are old enough to date, then ask her out. If she says yes, then she at least is interested in exploring whether she has feelings for you or not. If she says no, then you have your answer.

If you are not old enough to date or cannot yet date due to whatever, then you will need to be direct and ask her. Tell her, during a playful time, that you really like her a lot and ask if she shares those same feelings toward you.

In other words, ask her. Even her friends may not know how she feels about you. And you may get misleading answers from them, depending on how they feel about you.
0 Replies

Jaheen100

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 03:10 am
Well its hard to tell if she likes you or not. From what you're saying, she may like you but a lot of girls just like flirting with guys they think are cute because if she doesn't talk to you outside of class or try to catch you in between classes, I would say shes only flirting with you. Im the same age as you and that's how most girls I know act when they have no other intention other than flirting. If you want to start a relationship with her, you should definitely try to have a real conversation with her and then you'll be able to tell if you two click.
0 Replies

sherylbailey

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 04:14 am
@bosco13,
Come on, ask her out. This is how it works:)
If she refuses, you'll now for sure whether she likes you or not.
Wish you all the luck!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Tue 9 Feb, 2016 05:29 am
When a woman puts up with man's nonsesnse she likes him !
0 Replies

Jamie B

Thu 18 Feb, 2016 04:36 pm
@bosco13,
I think the best thing to do is just ask that way you will know for sure and its coming from here and not someone else who might be lying or is unsure.
0 Replies

joell

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 12:06 pm
@bosco13,
Her lips - pay special attention to her lips. If she licks or bites her lips, that is very good positive sign. Sometimes she will first look you straight in your eyes and then, after she throws a look on your lips, she will lick her. That is a very strong sign and that means she wants you to kiss her.Biting lips is common sign of nervousness. And it is very common that we are nervous when we are in presence of person we like. So, if she bites her lips, that is also a great sign
0 Replies