layman

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 02:52 am
Money and wimminz! That's what I'm talkin about:

0 Replies

layman

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 02:56 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Not sure, but I believe Firefly is a female.

Well, in that case, I can't really blame her for tryna butt in, eh? Wimminz just caint hep theysefs when it come to that.
0 Replies

roger

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 03:19 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I saw what you wrote, alrighty. A confession.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 04:56 pm
@roger,
Well, really an attempt to enlist layman into our plot.

By the way, you're not interested in ruling the internet are you?
roger

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 06:38 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Ruling? I feel lucky when I can even find it.
layman

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 10:44 pm
@roger,
I'm gunna set up a community where I am the absolute dictator who tells everyone what they can say, when they can say it, how to say it, and immediately bans the disobedient.

The onliest problem is, since I aint gunna let no commies in, I'm not sure any remaining members will want that kind of system.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 11:30 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Ruling? I feel lucky when I can even find it.

That's OK, I really just need your muscle. You don't have to help rule, you could just sit back and enjoy the ride and the perqs.

But enough of this stalling, are you in or not? I can't keep up this chatter, Robert could have friends at the NSA who will pick up on it and warn him. Just for continuing to converse with me and not immediately report me to the authorities, you could find your internet access limited to Minecraft, so you're half way in already. Take the final step!
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 11:56 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:
I'm gunna set up a community where I am the absolute dictator who tells everyone what they can say, when they can say it, how to say it, and immediately bans the disobedient.

The onliest problem is, since I aint gunna let no commies in, I'm not sure any remaining members will want that kind of system.

I will because I'm a fascist! Twisted Evil
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 12:08 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

I will because I'm a fascist! Twisted Evil

Good! We need a few more brownshirts in our conspiracy. Care to enlist?
wmwcjr

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 02:11 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/5c4/a37/60e/resized/winter-is-coming-meme-generator-prepare-yourself-grammar-nazis-are-coming-d87563.jpg
0 Replies

Miller

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 07:35 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Nits are the empty white eggshells which are left when the (head) lice hatch.

Hence nit picking.

Or nitpicking.

There are special combs sold for nit-pickers , to help them rid themselves, or their children of head ( or groin lice).

Head lice are easily viewed by shining a UV light on the head of those, who appear to have head lice.

Groin lice ( as opposed to head lice)are often referred to as "Pants Rabbits"...I suppose if you want to see the groin lice "jump around", you can shine a UV light in the suspected area.

A woman in Chicago, once tried to rid her child of lice, by soaking him in a bath tub filled with a flammable organic solvent. Good thing, the woman wasn' t smoking at the time.
Sturgis

Thu 3 Mar, 2016 03:15 pm
@jcboy,
no, I am not a Republican. Let me educate you on my voting.

My vote goes to the candidate I feel is best qualified for the tasks which they will be facing. The decision is made according to all their merits and their lackings. Sometimes the recipient is Democrat, sometimes they are Republican and sometimes from the Independent line or the Conservative line or even the Liberal line. My votes are not based on a party, and neither do I vote straight down just one line.

My Presidential voting history is as follows:

1972- I only know I did not vote for Nixon.
1976-Primary, I was supporting Frank Church (Dem), in the main election I was for Carter.
1980-My vote went to John B. Anderson, a Republican running as an Independent. It was disappointment in Carter and distrust of Reagan which brought about the vote.
1984-Voted for Mondale
1988-Voted for Dukakis
1992-Voted for Clinton
1996-I did not make a selection for President, as Clinton angered me, especially due to his signing of the welfare reform law. Dole didn't strike me as the right person for the job.
2000 and 2004-Voted both times for George W. Bush. I felt, and still do,that he was the better option.
2008-I was in the beginning phase of a medical crisis and from August of 2008 to March of 2009 things were rather blurry. I don't believe I voted that round.
2012-I may have voted for Obama, I know that I did not for for Romney

So, aso you can see, I am not a Republican although I can vote for them

My party afillation has been Conservative until 1980 when I re-registered and signed in as a Democrat. That (the Democrat) is what I have remained. However, as indicated the idea of voting all on one ticket makes little sense to me if the candidate listed is not good for the constituents.
0 Replies

Miller

Thu 3 Mar, 2016 03:43 pm
@Miller,
Through the process of mutation, the lice of today have become super lice, highly resistant to lice killers.

I read, recently that the fecal material expressed by the lice on the human body, during the infection process is the ultimate source of the resultant human disease. I guess, if the lice don't actually break the human victims skin, they don't defecate on the human body.
0 Replies