I need some help it's a long story and weird but I need help

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2016 10:57 pm
Hi this is a weird story but I need your help
I'm kinda bi like I would date a girl or a boy but not at the same time ...I don't know what it's called. Anyway so me and my BFF (who is a girl) (btw I'm a girl as well) we have been friends since we were 3 I trust her with ALL my secrets and she knows I'm bi she is too but we did date for like 1 hour because we were texting late late at night so we were tired and stupid so we decided to date then the next day I went to her house then we decided to break up because we made an app on my iPod decide so it said no but we are still besties I'm not sure if she likes me in a love way but I love her with all my heart. I don't know what to do please help me! Please respond to me in an email my email is: [email protected]

Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2016 11:36 pm
@Delta in flames,
I have a quick question: how old are you?
CoastalRat

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 07:48 am
@Ragman,
That was going to be my question Ragman. She sounds about 12, what with the whole ipod thing and talking about having dated for only an hour.
Delta in flames

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 12:58 pm
@Ragman,
I'm not giving out my name age or any personal information because I don't want my family to know I'm bi
Delta in flames

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 12:59 pm
@CoastalRat,
I meant to say iPhone but it autocorrected it and I'm not giving put any information because I don't want my family to know I'm bi and please don't hate okay I'm in my teens and older then 13
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 01:30 pm
@Delta in flames,
Quote:
I'm not giving out my name age or any personal information

Kind of dumb to post your email address, though, guaranteeing a flood of spam plus, more seriously, messages from every dirty bastard who surfs by here who would like to harass, get in touch with or stalk! a bi teenager (or older child!) . Did you even think about what you were doing?

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 02:18 pm
@Delta in flames,
And yet you give out your email??? Giving your age allows us to tailor advice to you. What we may advise a teenager might well be different if you were, say, in your mid 20's. And there is no way we could use your age to contact your family. (We would never ask for your real name, address or even your email. You really should not have posted that.)
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 02:27 pm
@CoastalRat,
You might click on contact us at the bottom of the page and see if a moderator will remove your email address. (I don't know if they will do that).

give them the link to this thread, which is

http://able2know.org/reply/post-6103417
panzade

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 02:38 pm
It's a confusing time; these teen years.

BFFs are precious and few so I suggest you back off the sexual aspect and treat it as a crush until if and when something else develops.

You have plenty of time to decide your sexual orientation.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 03:56 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
You might click on contact us at the bottom of the page and see if a moderator will remove your email address.

I already (about 1 hour ago) used the 'Report' button to notify the moderators of the email address being included. Of course, the thread could have been started, not by a vulnerable and confused youngster, but someone hoping to tempt such people into contacting them outside the forum... not every 'teen girl' on a forum or on social media is a teen, or a girl.

I expect this whole thread could (and maybe should) vanish.

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 04:17 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
I presume the poster would have to be the one to ask for an email address to be removed in a situation that isn't overtly spammy, but, as I said, I don't know if a moderator would (since I don't put my email in posts, thus have not asked them to do this myself). I have observed that they will leave them when they don't seem to be spam.

I think it is usually more due to the inexperience of the internet by the posters who do that.
As the once dummest person on the internet, I understand that.
0 Replies