How do I think/handle this situation with my girlfriend?

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2016 03:54 pm
So I've been dating my current girlfriend LDR, for 8 months now. We talk often and see each-other often. Recently out of fun, we googled one another and of course nothing came up crazy. I looked up her twitter(I don't have one) and I had seen that she had an account. Thinking nothing of it, I kind of went back to the point we started talking/dating and wanted to see if she had posted anything nice such as, "ahh this amazing man" and such, but I noticed something else. During the time before we first met in person/became official, 2 weeks prior too..(we were already calling each other babe at this time) she had posted about this one guy and how "thats how I know its real." I assume some sort of affection about something they were doing(we had been talking for 3 months at this point) At the end of it all, I feel good that I was the man that won the girl, she's my girlfriend and we love each other. But I've never physically seen with my eyes, that she was with this dude while calling me babe. I literally had no idea at the time. And it got me wondering whether or not shes the kind of girl that would easily do such thing again seeing as I'm dating her now. I trust her not to cheat on me, but the fact that I'm posting about whether or not she would do it again, says different. I just want to know anyones thoughts on this kind of subject. How to usually deal with that topic, because for all I know.. it could just be some regular thing people do that I'm unaware of. Any advice/comments help.. even if you want to bash me. Have an amazing day!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,418 • Replies: 5

Ragman

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2016 03:57 pm
@ConfusedCanvas,
Serious control issues, dude!

http://able2know.org/topic/302990-1#post-6072597
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2016 04:02 pm
@ConfusedCanvas,
Twitter is 140 characters and is rife with misunderstandings because people have to heavily edit everything in order to make character limit.

That's all.
0 Replies

AnonCube

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2016 08:48 pm
@ConfusedCanvas,
I'm very jealous as well. The best advice that I've heard about something in my own life is to remember that she had no commitments to you at that point just as you had no commitments to her. Any idea that you were exclusive at that point was one-sided at that point.

The other point that was important to me was the whole idea of the "price of admission". Would it be worth losing everything you have with her now given the fact that she chose you over this single issue of "betrayal"? Especially when she didn't know that she was doing anything at that point.

Be confident! She chose you. Even if she does cheat on you, that is not a reflection on you and what a great person you may be. I hope it helps someone out there because I'm still working on this haha.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2016 09:13 pm
@ConfusedCanvas,
so, what does LDR mean?

Why should I answer you?
jespah

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2016 07:50 am
@ossobuco,
LDR = long distance relationship
0 Replies