deleted

ehBeth

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 07:55 am
I think you need to do this face to face.

One of the benefits is that you will see his reaction - he won't have time to think about a response. You will see if he is pleased and startled or annoyed and startled.

Most of what you've posted, td8181, suggests that he knows you're there, but is simply not interested. Either because he's not interested in you, not interested in women, not interested in anything other than his schoolwork. You may just need to come to terms with that.

If you want to know for sure - walk up to him, and ask him if he'd like to go for a coffee/tea/whatever with you. His immediate reaction will show you if there is any point, at all, in pursuing this line of thinking.
0 Replies

td8181

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 04:54 pm
deleted
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 05:48 am
If you can't see him, don't bother. Sorry, but this is absolutely not going to work - if you already can't see one another in passing, and neither you nor he are motivated enough to walk over to one another and talk, I'm sorry, but that means there's no interest there. And not just on his part. I don't want to sound like I'm picking you apart and I realize some of this may be shyness and/or protocol, but if you are not motivated enough to go find this guy and speak to him in person, doesn't that say something regarding your motivations and level of attraction to this man? If you're really attracted, you march right over to him and talk to him. Since you won't, that tells me a lot, and probably more than you wanted to tell us.

The issue, and it goes right to the heart of your complaint, is attainability. Go after men who are attainable and you will be considerably happier. Forget this guy, he's not worth it.
0 Replies