izzythepush

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:13 am
@Olivier5,
You've been in a strop since I made a knob gag almost two years ago now. If I'd known you had such issues I wouldn't have made the joke. I didn't realise how much you were affected by it. It explains why you have no sense of humour. And you left A2K "forever", (which turned out to be less than 3 months,) because you could not accept that some racist images were unacceptable, regardless of context.

You've been following me around, trying to start a fight and ganging up with others to attack me ever since.

I think you're pathetic. Sorry if that's going to give you another conniption, but really, you're not a teenager any longer. Try to remember that.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:14 am
@Olivier5,
But not Hawkeye, BillRM or Gungasnake?
izzythepush

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:16 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

It's a far lesser crime than willingly misrepresenting what people say, which is what you do here day in and day out.

I have never done that, and if that is honestly what you think I was doing in my exchanges with Lash then you're even more stupid than I thought.
izzythepush

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:22 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Of course not. They've not injured his precious Gallic pride which is what most of his posts are about.

Check this thread out.

http://able2know.org/topic/274450-1<br />

And he's started personal threads about Frank and JTT. I enjoy a kick about but I've never started a personal thread like that.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:27 am
@izzythepush,
You have done that with the Charlie Hebdo cartoons, again and again. You have done so with my positions on many subjects, which you systematically misrepresent. I wouldn't be surprised if you did it to Lash as well... This is what you do here. But there's no glory in hitting below the belt.
DrewDad

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:30 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
He pays cash money every month

I dont know who pays, on the several occasions that I have seen people ask who funds this place no answer has been given, but if money is a problem then a entry fee should be charged to members. That probably should be done anyways.

Let me get this straight. You're suggesting that everyone be required to pay for a free service, so that you can feel that Robert has the obligation to listen to your whining?

Tell ya what. Go find another forum, one that is not free, and go there to whine about how Robert isn't abiding by your wisdom.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:35 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
3) the collective opinion of the people is the authority.

Aren't you the one always griping about how the collective is trying to silence you?

Shouldn't you abide by the will of the collective and shut the hell up? Or at least go somewhere else?

FFS, accept the wisdom of the collective that you're an ass and a waste of bandwidth, if not oxygen.
Olivier5

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
But not Hawkeye, BillRM or Gungasnake?

Hawk is part of the opposition, as I see him, another tea bagger. It is expected that he'd behave as a fool. It's useful too, as it helps in discrediting his agenda, which I usually find myself disagreeing with.

I'm kinda okay with Bill. We have agreed on a few topics and disagreed on many more, but he was always sport to me and others, and often informative.

You and Izzy, on the other hand, work at cross-purpose with the many leftists here who happen to disagree with you on one most minute issue or another. You keep trying to dimean them, insult them and silence them, and by doing so, you keep shooting at your own ranks.

You guys are lose cannons, and you are making much damage to the board, and to my side of the board. That's why you are a bigger problem to me than Hawk.
DrewDad

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:49 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I am a provocateur with ideas

Ideas are plentiful. To think you are unique, special, or somehow important because you have ideas is ridiculous.

Having a great idea without the ability to socialize, cooperate, and ultimately convince others of the power of your idea is worthless.

Of the matrix:
Brilliant jerk - Affable genius
Foolish jerk - Affable fool

The two least effective people are the jerks. Why? First, the foolish jerk being ineffective is a no-brainer. Second, why is the affable fool more effective than the brilliant jerk? Because the brilliant jerk is limited by his own abilities, and will often have people undermine him. The affable fool, on the other hand, has more resources, and is able to get people to help him accomplish things.

Thus the saying, "I'd rather have a hole on my team than an A-hole on my team."
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:52 am
@Olivier5,
Portraying a black woman as a monkey is racist full stop. Nothing ameliorates that, no context, no satirical intent, nothing. That's not misrepresentation, that's my opinion, and it's an opinion shared by most non racists.
Frank Apisa

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 08:53 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
3) the collective opinion of the people is the authority.

Aren't you the one always griping about how the collective is trying to silence you?

Shouldn't you abide by the will of the collective and shut the hell up? Or at least go somewhere else?

FFS, accept the wisdom of the collective that you're an ass and a waste of bandwidth, if not oxygen.

C'mon, Drew. Stop beating around the bush...and tell us how you really feel about the Hawk.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:17 am
@bobsal u1553115,
mags shows up on twitter fairly regularly
bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:21 am
@panzade,
Quote:
it seems you might not be around next year

Wouldn't it be nice?
0 Replies

Miller

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:23 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

mags shows up on twitter fairly regularly

What does she do? TWET or TWORT?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:24 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
and I will expect that you will throw me out because you are not as good at this as I am.

Garbage gets tossed not because people are afraid of it but because it stinks.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:28 am
@glitterbag,
You said it all, glitter.
0 Replies

Miller

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:30 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Region Philbis wrote:

Quote:
cavfancier
(cav did not leave the site willingly; sadly he passed away some ten years ago...)

Oh my, I wasn't sure if cav was still among the living, I had hoped he was alive just posting elsewhere. Thanks for telling me. Rest in Peace cav fancier. Now I really must clean up my profile.

I wonder if teenyboone and magginkat are still posting somewhere.

Last time I looked, magginkat had her own site.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:35 am
@Olivier5,
Charlie Hebdo has brilliant moments and a lot of moments where they cloak hate speech with a veneer of free speech. That said, no one deserves to die for their offensive speech.
0 Replies

Miller

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:45 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
I dont know who pays, on the several occasions that I have seen people ask who funds this place no answer has been given, but if money is a problem then a entry fee should be charged to members. That probably should be done anyways.
I think that would kill the place for good. There's no more than two dozen regular posters already. This board is shrinking fast, with many departing and almost no newcomers staying.

MILLER
Quote:
On two previous threads concerned about a membership fee for A2K, very few members wanted to pay a fee and moreover, the owner of this site doesn't want to charge a fee.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 09:47 am
@Olivier5,
You overstate your opinion. You're at least as guilty of taking no prisoners as I in our conversations. I can't even think of one "leftist" I've gone after. I have problems with you over the most reprehensible of "cartoons" from Charlie Hebdo. You treat it as an all or nothing proposition, if anyone holds to an uncompromising position, it is you, mon ami.

And I just don't know what I can say to a self described "leftist" who cannot comprehend how cartooning any black human as a chimp is racist hate speech.