Does she like me?

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2015 01:59 pm
There is this girl on the bus who i like and i catch her with a few things like,

Last time i saw her she etered the bus and sat right in front of me with her face towards me, i catched her looking and she looked away quickly, at the moment i had my head resting on my hand, i looked at her and so did she, while her head rested on her hand she was running trough her hair with her fingers and blushing a little bit.

So my question is shall i approach her because it seems she want that to happen but i am not sure and because i only see her in the bus and there are a lot of other people i don't want to make a fool out of myself
(I never had this with other girls)

I hope someone can help me out

Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 477 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2015 11:21 pm
@Keesbergsma,
Your post says you never had this problem with other girls. Why is this girl any different? Is it the location (the bus)? Is it that you prefer not being around a lot of people when approaching her? Or, is it something else?
Keesbergsma

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2015 06:49 am
@Real Music,
Both the location and many people around but if i see more signs i approach her anyways but im not sure
0 Replies