3

How easy is to get HIV without ejaculation?

secret3

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 09:11 am
I'm male and I had my first (and only) sex 2 months ago (receptive anal). My partner didn't use condom (now I realize how incredibly stupid that was). He didn't ejaculate inside, and whole act was around 2 minutes.

I'm 23 and my partner is 35.

My question is: how easy was for me to get HIV from my partner (if he has it)?

I'm going to take a test in a month, but I'm so scared.

Thanks for the answer.

Ragman

2  
Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 10:25 am
@secret3,
It is medically possible. The odds are meaningless if you're the one to get AIDS or HIV or any STD. Whether or not there was ejaculation, some sort of transfer of bodily fluids is still possible. The phrase 'probably' safe is meaningless. Clearly you want to know for sure.

When you have unprotected sex with someone, it's analogous to your having sex with every partner they ever had sex with. And, if they had unprotected sex with you, then chances are they've done it that way before too.

Get tested for HIV and tested for other STD. Never have unprotected sex again. It's not worth the worry, the risk and dying for. the same applies tyo hetero couples, too. Repeat the tests in about 6 months, as well.

2  
Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 10:25 am
@secret3,
Yes, you can get HIV without ejaculation. It can be transmitted by blood or by precum. This is a risky activity (as you already know). On the bright side, the chance that you will contract HIV from a single act, even with a partner who you know is infected, is pretty low.

This site seems to have good information...

http://www.hudsonvalleycs.org/calculating-your-hiv-risk-by-the-numbers/

Get tested. You are most likely OK. Be safe.

star2003

-3  
Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 04:15 pm
@secret3,

Hello i am John Davis i have the cure for your condition please dont question it you must allow yourself to be touched by anyone or anything living for 40 days straight and wash and clean your mattress, clothes and leave it outside overnight this method is reserved for royalty it works for diseases illnesses etc.This method derived levitcus in the Holy bilble.

3  
Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 04:25 pm
@star2003,
I can't believe you are serious.