Other possible diseases?

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2020 09:47 am
I regrettably made a stupid decision to visit a soapland (brothel) in Japan over a month ago. I participated in receiving unprotected oral and protected intercourse. Now, I'm feeling my groin area to be itchy. Not all the time but it gets itchy a few times a day. There are no rashes or any visible symptoms. I went through 2 STD tests and they were all negative. I took Chlamydia and Gonorrhea meds already just in case. Just in case it's fungal, I started putting antifungal cream a few days ago. I don't think it's crabs unless it's not visible. Are there any other possible causes?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 755 • Replies: 12
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 04:53 am
@leeberry,
A vivid imagination. Bollocks itch all the time. If you're really concerned visit a doctor because you won't get any answers here.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 08:54 pm
@leeberry,
You took two STD tests, and they were both negative. You are still worried?

You are obviously feeling guilty. It seems possible that is causing you to imagine symptoms as a way to punish yourself. If you need help dealing with guilt, a therapist might help.

If your doctors tell you nothing is wrong, you should listen to them.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 09:23 pm
Listen, I'm no doctor, but I want you to eat an anvil tonight and post here in the morning to let us know how that works out.
Glennn

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 09:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
For god's sake! The long established dosage is half an anvil. It's a good thing I'm here, or you'd have killed him.

Half an anvil leeberry. Just half.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 10:02 pm
@Glennn,
Must be I misinterpreted the youtube video.
Glennn

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 10:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
No, you didn't misinterpret that You Tube. I recall seeing it some time ago, and it does indeed recommend a whole anvil. So it's actually a good thing you posted what you did because it would be just a matter of time before the OP would stumble on that video during one of his intense itching episodes and kill himself. But now that's not going to happen because we were here.

Truly, this is synchronicity at its best. We should all feel blessed to have been part of it.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 10:25 pm
@Glennn,
I think I feel a bit of an itch myself. Fortunately, I keep a few anvils in my medicine cabinet.
Glennn

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 10:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
I see. Ya know, since anvil is only prescribed for STD related groin itches, I feel inclined to believe that you anticipated the need for them, but I will refrain from asking you about that because it's none of my business, and I'm not here to judge.

And not to pile on you, but you did just say that you keep the anvils in your medicine cabinet . . . which means that before acquiring the anvils, you had to have prepared your medicine cabinet to hold them by reinforcing the hell out of it.

But once again, I'm not here to judge.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 10:45 pm
@Glennn,
According to Dr. Ibizxcs in a Romanian youtube, STD can be transmitted via lemons and viaducts. Why a duck I'll never know.
Glennn

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 10:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
Well . . . **** a duck! I did not know that. I don't know about you, but this has truly been a learning experience for me. I'll sleep a lot better now. But not before throwing out my lemons.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 11:32 pm
@Glennn,
Thank god for inventing youtube.
0 Replies

leeberry

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2020 03:09 am
I took 3 anvils and it didn’t help! Maybe I have tetanus now...

Seriously though, I wasn’t sure if there were maybe other things not caught in tests that maybe some others have experienced. I’m hoping it really is nothing, maybe psychological, but just covering all my bases.
0 Replies