Is this an std?

Viny

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2023 08:25 pm
I am male 29 years old. I got these bumps after shaving. Its been stubborn and chronic. Its not painful and not itchy. Below i have provided the link. I have a history of unprotected sex with a tinder date. Edit [Moderator]: Links removed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 233 • Replies: 3

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2023 08:31 pm
@Viny,
You sound my cousin Viny Very Happy

I don't dare click on the link, but I think you should consult a physician for this and not an online source.
Viny

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2023 09:11 pm
@CalamityJane,
Thank you
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2023 08:46 am
@Viny,
Seek medical advice from a General Practitioner. But since you mentioned shaving:

It could possibly be Razor bumps:
Quote:
A condition in which shaving causes inflammation and bumps to develop on the skin.

Razor bumps are a common skin condition that occurs as a result of shaving. The condition is more common in men and usually occurs on the face.
Symptoms include clusters of small, red, or dark bumps around hair follicles. The surrounding skin is often red and inflamed.

Self-care measures such as letting the beard grow, shaving every other day, and shaving with an electric razor may help clear this condition.

Still... seek medical advice from a General Practitioner. But since you mentioned shaving.
0 Replies