I don’t know what this rash is

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 12:28 am
So I’ve had sex before with 3 different guys but that was 2 years ago. I showed no signs of stds so I wasn’t worried. I have a bf of 1 year and half and this rash comes out of nowhere In my pubic area. Not my vagina on my vagina I’ve never had any rashes or itching it’s only between the thigh and pubic area on the right side only. I was thinking it’s jock itch but not sure It itches and I’ve put itching cream on it to see if it goes away but it hasn’t. I’m worried this might be an std but I have no clue where I could’ve got it from if I’ve only slept w my bf for a year and half. I messed around way before my bf. He’s clean he’s only had one sex partner before me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 767 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 12:47 am
@Darling23,
There is such a thing as as an external yeast infection. If it doesn't respond to over the counter treatment for that, I suggest a visit to the doctor.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 03:00 am
@roger,
Or it could be shingles.
roger

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 03:46 am
@glitterbag,
Yeah, maybe. It's an atypical location, but I know a long absent a2k member who had shingles in her mouth, of all places. I had it once from the center of the back to the sternum. It is horrible.

For what it's worth, a reliable member on another website mentioned olive leaf extract was very helpful with the symptoms. If I had heard about it at the time, I would have ordered some. I repeat that this is not something I have ever used.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 05:36 am
@roger,
The vax helps even after the outbreak.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 09:45 am
@Darling23,
Are you using any lubricant or condoms? The fact that it’s external lends me to believe that it’s an outside irritant.

0 Replies