What are these bumps?

Tue 16 Feb, 2021 10:19 am
Should I be worried about these? see linked attached. They are in my inner tight

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 895 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Tue 16 Feb, 2021 11:50 am
They could be nothing. Or they could be cause for concern. The body develops all sorts of growths on the skin; some of them are benign, some need attention. Rather than depending on a bunch of people you don't know trying to advise you on the basis on a blurry photograph, you really ought to consult a dermatologist. They look at these growths all the time and are much better at appraising them than people on a message board like this. The chances are that the bumps are completely harmless but again, I really suggest you consult a professional.
Tue 16 Feb, 2021 11:52 am
Thanks for the response. i was not sure what kind of specialist should I see, that is why I asked. Will start with a dermatologist then.
Tue 16 Feb, 2021 11:56 am
Sure — I recently was referred to a dermatologist because I had a few spots which concerned me. It turned out that they were perfectly okay — but then he noticed another spot which I hadn't paid any attention to, diagnosed it, and prescribed a topical cream because it had the potential to become cancerous. Two months later it was all cleared up.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Sex and Evolution - Discussion by gungasnake
Sex Affairs and Public Figures - Discussion by Thomas
Pre cum and ejaculate - Question by Chelsea120
Does every woman have her price...? - Question by nononono
sexodus - Discussion by gungasnake
Why Judaism rejected homosexuality - Discussion by gungasnake
am i addicted to masterbation? - Question by 23Flotsofquestions
Hairfall and sex - Question by out-mounty
I'm 31 and bad at sex - Question by BadAtSex
  1. Forums
  2. » What are these bumps?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 09:33:30