Big Brother 5

kickycan

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:28 pm
I think Drew is going to win. Given my previous track record on reality show predictions, that should guarantee a win for Cowboy.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:55 pm
They tore each other up during the reunion. That's usually my favorite part.

I cannot believe Marvin through the race card. It's old and a lame justification to why you're not rich and famous.

Can you imagine Cowboy trying to get on a sitcom/movie due to his "fame?" I wish they could record the try-outs.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 11:30 pm
3-4 finish
Michael the Cowboy: Adria, Natalie, and Nakomis (blood is thicker than water)

Drew: Karen, Marvin, Will, and Diane

Drew wins. I didn't want either of them to win. Same as last year, I didn't want either Jun or Alison to win. [Unlike BB2 & BB3--I wanted the evil doctor Will to win and I wanted Danielle to win.] Oh well.

As much as I didn't want either Michael or Drew to win the money, somebody had to win. Therefore, the ending would have been far more interesting if Diane would have voted for Michael instead of Drew. Oh well again. I hope Big Brother 6 will be better.

And what about Jase and Holly? Did they find true love? Does Holly remind you of the Chrissy Snow character from Three's Company? What a ding dong . . . LOL
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 05:05 am
That's exactly who Holly looks like. You're being too nice to Holly though. Chrissy was a dumb sweetie, not a dumb (insert other words).

I loved how Drew didn't pay much attn. to Diane when he got out. Usually when two people grope each other on these shows, there's a great big hug and reunion.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 01:47 pm
hahahahahahaha

Drew won. Diane is a vendictive meany.

Nothing was better then Jase saying that he gave that cat to Diane because he wanted her to lose and her losing. hahahahahahaha I hate her.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 03:18 pm
Re: 3-4 finish
Debra_Law wrote:
And what about Jase and Holly? Did they find true love? Does Holly remind you of the Chrissy Snow character from Three's Company? What a ding dong . . . LOL

I believe they are working on a new version of Three's Company as we speak, starring Jase, Holly and Scott, with Cowboy playing the role of Mr. Furley. Laughing
0 Replies