Big Brother 5

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:43 pm
Maybe so.

I thought Karen was dumb to not try to keep Adria in. Adria was right. Now that the numbers are small, Karen is now a target. You don't have too many choices to put up (depending on who got HOH).

I'd rather have one more person on my team, so I (if I were Karen) could throw Diane out.

While Karen didn't end up on anyone's bad side by voting Adria out, she now has to suck Diane's toes, so she's not one of the two put up. Drew won't put up Diane, so again ...his choices are limited.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:55 pm
Drew and Diane
Joahaeyo wrote:
Drew won't put up Diane. . . .

If Drew wanted to "protect" Diane from looking bad because she promised Marvin "safety" this week and to make Marvin think that he accomplished his goal of breaking up Diane and Drew with his meddling kiss----what a better way to accomplish that then by nominating Diane and Marvin together?

Then, Diane and Marvin can bitch about Drew for his nominations borne out of "jealousy" and Diane doesn't look like she broke a promise!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 05:13 pm
I definitely thought of that. My only thought on that is playing "pretend nominee" this late in the game has only proven to be deadly in past Big Brothers. The numbers are really divided (where the votes would go), so that would be a huge risk. ...not for playboy Drew, but for Diane to agree with. The WORST thing Drew or Diane can do now is to fight. I was getting excited when I thought it may happen, just because I was curious to how the drama would play out. It "feels" like Drew could backstab her if need-be, but he has a better chance of winning if he and Diane were the final 2.

Jennifer and Karen need to break them up before they end up as targets. The good thing about Jennifer is she's good at all the memory games.

I just don't know. Friendships will be torn this week for sure with this whole double eviction week.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 06:40 pm
I am hoping that Drew forms a "guy" alliance now (Ha! I'm such a dreamer! It'll never happen). If he nominates two women, Nakomis and Karen seem the logical choices, then he, Marvin and Cowboy are in a real good spot. It's probably Marvin's best chance to stay in the game.

But since he probably had only a couple hours to make this decision, I don't think there's time for that to develop.

I used to like Nakomis, but now I hope she goes soon, because she acts as if the pinky swear thing is the real reason Adria and Natalie got kicked out. When you get to the point where you actually start believing your own bullshit, ya got ta go.

By the way, that's the last time I will refer to the pinky swear thing. I hate typing "pinky swear". It makes me feel gay.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 06:56 pm
My FI and I do the pinky swear stuff. But he only does it to amuse his goober girl. Embarrassed

I used to like and now dislike Jennifer (because I have a hard time spelling N---mis) for the same reasons as you stated.

Why does it seem like in each Big Brother, people don't understand IT'S A GAME. The rules are "outsmart the other player" and win! You won't go to hell for lying in a game.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 11:58 pm
Curious minds want to know
After about a million years of Drew trying to make up his mind, we see the nomination ceremony and Drew has nominated ______ and ______!

Click only if you want to know: SPOILER
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 07:27 am
I'm not looking! You're torturing me, Debra!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:20 am
Me neither!!! Laughing

I will come back after I watch to respond. I like being surprised!

I'm afraid to read anything on this thread now in case someone replies to the spoiler w/o a warning and reveals the results!

Can't wait. I haven't looked to see what time it comes on tonight (sat). Lately it's been coming on at midnight due to football games.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 07:37 pm
Wow. This surprised me.

I was dumb and read someone's spoiler by accident on another site. I have people make a different thread if they contain spoilers, and after Drew put up 2 people, I thought it was safe to read (wasn't). Sad

I think it's dumb for Drew not to at least fake the funk until the game is over. To "play" the game, you must play the game. Good grief. He even had that sarcastic smirk on his face while trying to prove to Diane he was sincere about this being "strategy."

I'm glad Jennifer (HOH) didn't put up Diane, but I imagine she could easily go up if the wrong person gets the veto (leaving Diane & Drew up).

Too many nice players left. No fun if it came down to Jennifer and Karen. Sad
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:31 pm
HoH
Saturday evening show:

It was no surprise that Marvin was evicted. He sealed his own fate by orchestrating Adria's eviction. He was looking backward and getting vengence. He should have been looking forward and should have used Adria and Michael to get him further in the game.

Nakomis a/k/a Jennifer is new HoH. Boring.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 12:08 am
Jase and Scott ruled.

Diane is a whore.

Drew is a moron he doesn't play right.

Cowboy can't see past his own hat.

Jennifer and Karen are smart.

Good ridens to the twins they were stupid. They should have pretended to hate each other instead of claim they were separate and then go around talking to each other.

Marvin sealed his doom when he didn't form an alliance. Being by yourself gets you no where unless your name is Kathy (surivivor).

If Diane is smart she will vote out Cowboy. She should KICK him off. That way she has a fighting chance. Why? Because if she keeps cowboy she will be safe for one more week but then when they get rid of Jennifer she would be next because she isn't one of the guys.

If she votes out Cowboy she will pit two against two and have a fighting chance to be the final two because Drew would have no one else to cling to except her.

They were so STUPID to allow her the power of veto. She is so easy to sway from this way to that.

No matter she is a whore and a liar. Used the veto when she said she wouldn't. She claimes to be a strong girl and yet she cries all the freakin time. ick on her. ick.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 12:39 am
Karen
Karen repeatedly warned Nakomis (Jennifer) that Diane couldn't be trusted.

Karen told Nakomis that "they" had honored all their commitments to Diane, and it was time to put her on the block.

However, Nakomis was thinking about the jury and the person she wanted to be standing next to if she was in the final 2. Nakomis, of course, wanted to be in the best position possible to win the $500,000. I think Nakomis figured that she was guaranteed to win if she and Diane were the final 2. Nakomis wasn't so sure about her chances if she and Karen were in the Final 2.

Therefore, Nakomis wanted to trust Diane. Nakomis was sure if Drew and Michael were nominated that Michael would be evicted this week.

SURPRISE! Diane aligned herself with Cowboy! Karen is going to be evicted!

Since Nakomis cannot compete for HoH next week, guess what! Nakomis will be evicted. Her only hope is to win PoV next week.

It will be interesting to see if Diane flip flops again and whether Nakomis can save herself . . . .
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 05:07 am
I can't wait to see Karen get evicted. I can't say she "deserves" it but for that reason (unnoticed/uninteresting character), I don't care for her.

I think Diane is smart. She's played people like a champ.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 02:12 pm
Diane is stupid and she has screwed her self if she gets rid of Karen instead of Cowboy.

Keep Cowboy and Drew has a buddy.

Get rid of Cowboy and Drew only has Diane.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 03:35 pm
Diane is smart
I agree with Joah. Diane is smart.

Diane has been taking risks and actively playing the game from the very beginning. She has come across as an emotional bitch, but I assume that constantly playing the various alliances against each other can take its emotional toll. And, of course, she used her "emotion" to spread hate and distrust and to put bigger targets on other people's backs each week in order for her and Drew to be safe. Plus, she has won key competitions when it was imperative for her to do so.

I haven't liked Diane, but I think she deserves to win.

I think she has an excellent chance of getting to the final 2. I think Diane wants to be standing next to Drew in the end.

I think Nakomis deserves to win almost as much as Diane. If she loses, it's because she was manipulated by Diane. Nakomis needs to put forth enormous effort next week and win the PoV. Otherwise, I think she's history.

If the final three are Diane, Drew, and Michael----I think Diane has what it takes to win HoH. I think Drew will throw the final HoH competition in favor of Diane, Diane can easily beat Michael (who has never demonstrated any talent, endurance, or smarts enough to win anything), and Diane will choose to take Drew to the final 2.

Between Diane and Drew----although the jury members might like Drew better----they might reward Diane for playing the better game. I doubt that Diane has a chance of winning over any of the others (Nakomis, Karen, or Cowboy).

THEREFORE, it is SMART for Diane to get rid of Karen this week and target Nakomis for eviction next week.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 03:42 pm
Cowboy actually made a good move yesterday by getting Drew to commit to bringing him to the final two if it comes to that. Whether Drew will actually stand by that is another question. I like all of the final five people, except for annoying pinky swear girl.

I agree that Diane did the smart thing here. I think she has played pretty smart for the most part, and deserves a chance to win. Plus she has a great ass.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 03:57 pm
You give her waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit.

Diane isn't smart.

She has not been playing the way you think she has.

She cries every time someone tells her how she is acting.

She cries because Drew doesn't trust her.

She cries because Jase told her exactly how she is.

She then proceedes to promise this and that and this and that and fails every corner.

She has no chance of winning this game.

There isn't one person -- other then Will -- that will vote her to win over anyone.

She has screwed over everyone that is on the Jury -- except Will--.

She has had lucky breaks none of which was thought of before hand.

If she was as smart as it is being told she would not have went into the HOH room and talked to Jennifer at all. The reason she is doing that is because she, again, has no idea what she wants to do.

If she saves Cowboy there is no way she is the final two. NONE. Drew will not throw any compation for a girl over the money. He has already stated that several times.

Drew and Cowboy have been together since the begining. Diane has only come along to tag along.

If she does not get rid of Cowboy she will not have a chance in this game.

If she is smart she will tie the vote and put it up Jennifer to pick who goes. That way she can't be blamed for the evection of Cowboy. She would have got rid of him without him knowing. He can think it was her but he won't KNOW it was her. She'll have drew to her self and then it is an even shot for her to get to the final two where she will lose--if she even gets that far.

Diane has done nothing that would make her likable other then her well kept body.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 04:02 pm
Drew
Drew is in a good position.

If the final 3 are Drew, Diane, and Michael---Drew has a commitment from both Diane and Michael to take him to the final 2. Diane would never choose Michael over Drew; and Michael would never choose Diane over Drew.

That's why I think Drew will throw the final HoH competition because he will be in the final 2 regardless of whether Michael or Diane wins.

I honestly think Drew wants to be in the final 2 with Diane. Therefore, if he throws the final HoH competition, then he doesn't have to honor his commitment to take Michael to the end---plus he will get Michael's jury vote.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 04:13 pm
Quote:
I think Nakomis deserves to win almost as much as Diane. If she loses, it's because she was manipulated by Diane.

I agree. Nakomis is a very strong player. She doesn't tell anyone though. Meaning... she watches in the sidelines but come competition time, she plays like they're re-runs she saw on tv.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 04:22 pm
BlueMonkey wrote:
She has no chance of winning this game . . . She has screwed over everyone that is on the Jury -- except Will--.

You are correct. Almost. Diane even screwed over Will (but he might not know the part she played in his eviction).

Diane was the one who went to Adria (after Adria won HoH) and told Adria that the three (Nakomis, Karen, and Will) did NOT look happy when Adria won HoH. This was true. Nakomis, Karen, and Will wanted to win HoH that week and they were plotting to break up the twins. I believe that Diane suggested that Adria nominate both Will and Karen for eviction.

At that time, Diane pretended to be members of both alliances. She formed the "twin alliance" with Adria, Natalie, Drew, and herself. Then she informed the "twin alliance" that she would pretned to be a member of the single-birth alliance (with Nakomis, Karen, and Will) and spy on them for the twins.

Then, when Marvin and Will were royally ticked off about their nominations, Diane hold their hands, cry with them, and bitch about the twins--Natalie and Adria. Diane assisted their festering hate for the twins so they would be targets rather than her and Drew.

If Natalie had won HoH the following week rather than Nakomis, Diane could still pretend to be in the twin alliance and Natalie and Adria would target Marvin, Nakomis, or Karen----and again, Diane and Drew would be safe.

When Nakomis won HoH the following week---it was time for her and Drew to jump the twin-ship alliance and continue to perpetuate the hate against Adria and Natalie.

Diane and Drew worked it from one week to the next to land on the winning side and to keep the targets off their backs. Pretty smart!

At the beginning of the BB5 season, the executive producer, Arnold Shapiro, announced that houseguests this season included a "committed couple." Maybe that couple was the twin-team of Natalie and Adria. Maybe another twist is coming. Maybe Diane and Drew are the "committed couple."

"Do Not Assume." I'm not assuming anything; just wondering....hmmmm.
0 Replies