Big Brother 5

Debra Law

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 04:31 pm
Pick your cages.
Joahaeyo wrote:
Quote:
I think Nakomis deserves to win almost as much as Diane. If she loses, it's because she was manipulated by Diane.

I agree. Nakomis is a very strong player. She doesn't tell anyone though. Meaning... she watches in the sidelines but come competition time, she plays like they're re-runs she saw on tv.

When the final five went outside for the veto competition and saw the five metal cages--Nakomis told them to pick a cage. They were instructed that they could share their piles of stuff.

Nakomis and Karen picked cages that were next to each other; Michael picked the cage in the middle; and Drew and Diane had the last two cages next to each other.

When Nakomis and Karen saw Michael hand over his golf club to Drew and saw that Drew and Diane were working together to connect three golf clubs together to form a long wand to retrieve the key . . . .

I wonder why in the HECK Nakomis and Karen were not smart enough to share their golf clubs and work together to win the VETO?
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 11:15 am
I hate diane. I almost don't care who wins as long as it is not her.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 11:29 am
Must I remind you again of her beautiful ass? Where are your priorities, dammit!?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 04:15 am
Poor Karen
Poor, dear, tearful Karen. I almost cried for her. NOT!

When Nakomis won HoH, I thought we would have a boring week. I couldn't have been more wrong. Kudos to Drew and Diane for shaking up the house.

[I think Drew's and Michael's prayer before the Veto competion sealed Karen's fate. I think God really does care about our "Big Brother 5" viewing pleasure after all. LOL]

Now I'm excited to see whether Nakomis can save herself from eviction.

If she wins the veto, she not only saves herself, but she also gets to decide who is evicted. I wonder who she would choose: Diane or Michael?

Would she evict her own brother? or would she evict the person whom she most assuredly would win against in the final 2?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 08:55 am
If Diane were to make it to the final 2, I think she only has 3 votes. Losing either way.

With Cowboy up with her, she has Drew, Marvin, and Will.
With Drew up with her, she has possibly Nakomis, Marvin, and Will.

My reasoning:

Karen - Uh, I only vote for honest people b/c I don't realize this is a game, not real life. votes for Drew or Cowboy.

Twins - still think of Drew as a friend. And Cowboy.

Cowboy - Twins and Nakomis like. Cowboy would probably vote for Drew since he's dumb and would only think about "boys stick together"

Marvin - ? (he's one of those who may change his mind, like MANY have in the past when it came down to the final winner ...pushing past feelings for them aside)

Will - ? (he's one of those who may change his mind too)

Nakomis - seems to favor Diane more than Drew's friendship.

I agree this next veto challenge will be quite interesting.
0 Replies

Sign Related

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 04:56 pm
I think the jury would pick Cowboy over Drew, Drew over Diane, Drew over Nokomis, Nokomis over Diane, Cowboy over Nokomis.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 07:00 pm
Diane is a whore.

Wa wa wa is all she does. All she did after Karen left was wa wa wa it is just a game. But if it is just a game the she should have SHUT UP!!!!

But she cares that Karen doesn't like her. She cares that the whole house will end up hating her. She gets what she shows. Whore.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 08:16 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 08:18 pm
That whore is going to the end with Drew, by the way. It's a lock. I loved the clothing competition, but I was a little disappointed that Diane had shorts on. Damn it.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 10:22 pm
How do you know it is a lock? I don't think it is a lock.

I think it was funny that Drew thinks they are related.

Drew doesn't diserve to win and neither does Cowboy or Diane.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 10:35 pm
I'm just being cocky. If Nakomis wins power of veto, anything can happen.

I'd like to see Cowboy get in there. He's so stupid, it would be amazing to see him win. My god, when he was burning the steaks up, I was dying. Laughing
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:49 pm
If only
If PoV is not used and the nominations remain the same, I would love to see Michael make a speech:

"Today, with my vote, I have the power to evict either Diane or Nakomis from the house. I am a loyal person. I am true to my word. However, I have made promises to more than one person in this house. Earlier in the game, I made a promise to my sister. Recently, I also made a promise to Diane. At this point, it is impossible for me to keep both promises. Since I must break a promise, I choose to break my promise to the person for whom promises mean nothing. I choose to evict Diane."

ROFL

Sorry Kicky. I know you admire Diane's tush, but I think it would make for a more exciting final three if Diane was evicted.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 10:52 pm
Cowboy
I wonder if Michael (Cowboy) remembers this from Week 7 as documented by the CBS website:

Quote:
JASE IS OUT OF THIS PLACE

The only person not happy with Jase's departure is Michael. With "another brother out of the House," he vows to go down with a fight. An angry Michael blames Drew for Jase's demise, saying Drew is not a man of his word. This cowboy is aiming to take Drew out of the game.

If the nominations remain the same and if Michael remembers how he felt after Jase was evicted--he will vote to evict Diane--team up with Nakomis--and work to get rid of Drew in the final HoH competition.

If Michael does not get rid of Diane this week, he doesn't stand much of a chance of making it to the final 2 (after all, he can't rely on Drew's word). I wonder if Michael has figured that out yet.

Do you think Michael has a better chance at winning the grand prize standing next to Nakomis or Drew?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 11:21 pm
Very interesting question.

Let's see:

Natalie would vote for: Michael

Adria: Michael

Drew: Michael

Diane: Nakomis

Will: Nakomis

Karen: Nakomis

Marvin: Who knows? I think he might lean towards Michael because Nakomis put him on the block and because Michael might seem to need the money more, on account of being a moron and all.

Against Drew, I think Michael would lose. Drew has played pretty shrewdly without really offending anyone. Michael would get the twins' votes and Nakomis', but I think the rest would pick Drew. I think he'd have to really screw Diane over in a big big way for her to vote for Cowboy, who she can't stand.

But I still think it's going to be Drew and Diane. And when he wins, he will kick her to the curb in about three minutes. Laughing
0 Replies

melbournian cheese

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 03:02 am
woh! there's Big Brother in America??? And UK??? geez, this perving thing is getting way out of hand...where did it originate, but?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 04:44 pm
kick to the curb
kickycan wrote:
But I still think it's going to be Drew and Diane. And when he wins, he will kick her to the curb in about three minutes. Laughing

I think you're right! I was hoping that Michael would develop a brain and make a strategically-wise move to make the show more interesting, but that's a one in a billion long-shot. I think we'll know the final 3 very soon. I heard that CBS was moving up the schedule and there will be a live eviction tonight.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 07:47 pm
My thoughts:

Nakomis leg-humped hardcore to stay in at the last minute. She had some good points. If Cowboy was smart (I feel we say this a lot), he wouldn't take the chance that Drew may pick Diane.

But, he's not.

I laughed at Diane laughing at Nakomis when she went into that hissy fit.

I do think Nakomis is a great girl (all-around). I can't stand her thumbs-up stuff.

That's funny that Nakomis said she won't vote for Cowboy. Knowing she's a good girl, I'm sure the shocker at the end will be that she did. (if he was in the final 2)

I wonder if the tables were turned, if Nakomis would pick Cowboy. She's backstabbed him the same number of times Diane has her, so why not one more. She knows Diane has no chance in the finale 2.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 10:33 pm
hateful
Tonight's episode demonstrates how hateful and spiteful people can be when "gaming" for a half-million dollars.

If Nakomis wanted to reel the weak-minded Cowboy over to her side, she needed to keep her cool. She needed to acknowledge the TRUTH. She needed to acknowledge that they played on opposite teams throughout the game, but explain that they had to separate themselves throughout the game in order to avoid becoming targets. She needed to convince Cowboy that Drew and Diane were playing as a team and regardless of what they "promised" him, they were playing to take each other to the final 2 and he was the odd man out.

Nakomis needed to make Cowboy understand the dire consequences if he voted her out and took Diane to final 3 instead of her. She needed to stress Diane's strength at endurance competitions, e.g., the time Diane stood in position for over 9 hours to win HoH---not even strong, athletic Jase could outlast her. Again, Nakomis needed to explain to Cowboy that the odds are that Diane would likely win the final HoH endurance contest and take Drew with her to the final 2---because Diane knows she is unlikely to win the grand prize, who would she want to win the big prize? Cowboy or her boyfriend?

Instead of making winning arguments that Cowboy could swallow, Nakomis lost her cool and played him for a much bigger dimwit than what he really is. She failed to use the common sense arguments that might have convinced Cowboy to keep her in the game. She lost all credibility when she told Cowboy that she had talked with Jase and Scott and agreed to help the Cowboy win the game. Since every move she made after Scott and Jase were evicted demonstrated that was a lie, Cowboy could not believe a word she said. She lost credibility when she played the "Blood is thicker than water" card because Cowboy knew Nakomis would have evicted him despite their family connection. She lost all of her dignity when she went on her crying/screaming drama scene simply because she blew her talk with Cowboy and knew she was the next one out.

Nakomis knew her half-brother was a dimwit, but he had a few more brain cells than what she gave him credit for. And I think that's what pisses Nakomis off the most. She's a hell of a lot smarter than her brother, but he's still in the big money game and she's not. Regardless of what she says, she is bitter. She wanted that money and her dimwitted half-brother blew the chance for her to win the money. I doubt she will ever welcome him into her family with open loving arms. Blood might be thicker than water, but a half-million dollars is thicker than blood.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 10:44 pm
Nakomis - LOSER
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 11:20 pm
I agree with you Debra that she should have done all that, but I disagree with you on just how dimwitted that idiot Cowboy is.

I think he is dumb enough that he still would have evicted her, because he believes that those promises he got from Drew and Diane to take him to the final two are binding. Bonehead.

But I admit I was shocked when he won that competition. As soon as I saw him I was thinking, "oh my god I can't wait to see what a disaster this idiot's going to make of this", but he whipped right through it. Amazing.
0 Replies