Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 12:56 pm
MY EX BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE TIME. SHE HAS CHEERLEADING, WORK, AND WHEN SHE GETS HOME SHE HAS TO FEED ALL THERE DOGS (BOTH SENIORS IN HIGH SCHOOL. SHE JUST TURNED 18 IM 17). SHE SAID SHE DIDNT FEEL THE RELATIONSHIP WAS AS SIGNIFICANT AS IT WAS AND SHE WAS BORED WHEN I CAME OVER (WE ONLY WENT OUT A COUPLE TIMES AND I MAINLY BLAME THAT ON THE FACT THAT I CANT DRIVE BECAUSE OF A BAD DECISION I MADE WHILE DRIVING) I JUST WANNA KNOW IF THERES A CHANCE TO GET HER BACK IF I USE NC BY WHAT IVE TOLD YOU. PLEASE TELL ME ANY ADVICE YOU HAVE TO GET HER BACK. I THINK AND DREAM ABOUT HER 24/7 I JUST WANT HER BACK AND HOW IT WAS WHEN WE FIRST GOT TOGETHER. AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS I HAVE OCD. THANKS!

Ragman

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 12:59 pm
@xnchanxx98,
You have already posted this same question a few weeks ago and receive quite a few answers.
http://able2know.org/topic/297545-1#post-6049229

You aware that typing with caps lock on is considered by others as yelling online. So, regardless of having OCD, just turn caps lock off.

As for the break-up, she told you she was not interested any longer. Let it go and move on. Focus your energy and activities in other areas of your life...family stuff, sports, community work, your studies and other socializing.
Janderson0518

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:01 pm
@xnchanxx98,
It may seem like you will never forget her and I know you probably don't want to hear this,but, you will stop thinking about her... You will stop missing her. Things happen for a reason and it may not seem clear to you now, but maybe she just wasn't the one for you. There's no silver lining to a situation like this and it's going to hurt for a while, until you meet someone who makes it all make sense.
Good luck with everything
0 Replies

xnchanxx98

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:04 pm
@Ragman,
I realize this I caps because I have OCD if you had OCD you might understand it. I re did it because it was hard to understand and I wanted to re word it thanks tho bud you could also hope off my dick to tho you feel me
Ragman

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:44 pm
@xnchanxx98,
I was offering you constructive advice about caps and how it's can be interpreted by others. Sometimes people aren't aware how it come across to others. Having OCD does not mean you can't type a message (as you just did) without caps lock on. I understand about OCD quite well. Besides, without caps lock on you'll reach more people and they'll feel like answering you more.

Back to the subject you asked about, you need focus your energy constructively... away from this woman because she told you she was no longer interested. It'd be wise to honor her wishes. You can't win her back as you didn't have her in the first place. You only had a few dates.

There are plenty of other activities in which you can be involved and occupy yourself and have fun.

Good luck.
0 Replies