How do I get her back?

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2015 11:06 pm
My ex and I broke up little over 3 weeks ago after almost 8 months the best 8 months of my life besides when school started again (both seniors in high school) when she started cheeeading and I started football (that I quit to focus on her and work more) we started to drift apart because neither of us had time for eachother we tried hard to make time for a month or two after school started (she even said she was glad we could make time for eachother still) but both our jobs and activitys keep us apart as it went on I feel as if I was the only one trying. Shes very mature, more mature than me and works hard, harder than i ever have. I did mess up though and started pushing her away after choosing to get of meds I was on for depression for a drug addiction I had for over a year I didnt mean to do but the energy I have now is as low as it could be because I had no energy to keep up with the relationship. I have a lot of stuff going on and it got to me everyday and I put all this stress on her it killed me everytime I saw her happy with her friends and then when she saw me her beautiful smile went to a forced smirk. She also smokes weed and used to go to alot of partys she has alot of fun (at least used to) which ill be man about and say im jelous of because she does have a lot of fun, fun I dont get to have as a teenager. On another note at times though i even thought she felt bad for me because she thinks I dont have friends this year and I tried so hard to keep her and thats the only reason she stayed with me after I started pushing her away. She even told me she felt bad cause I tried so hard to make it work and how much I cared. She told me it wasnt as significant as it used to be and when I came over it wasnt fun anymore which I blame myself for because I got a DUI before the beginning of last summer and we couldnt go out and take my girl to do stuff like a real man. When we broke up she told me "we drifted apart and I didnt do anything and there was nothing to apologize for (even though I know i did) and that she didnt want a boyfriend right now because she had a lot going on" and she does she goes from school to cheer practice to work then when she gets home her dad wonders why she hadnt feed there dogs while him and her mom are out getting drunk with friends and getting in fights and there going through a divorce but still do all this together and have sex and that really gets to my ex because its been like that her whole life her grandmas also slowly becoming weaker and weaker everyday which kills me because me and her grandma are very close she was like a grandmother to me and her mom is like a mom to me and her brother is like a brother to me and dad liked me alot and apparently always talked about me especially when he was drunk and maybe thats alot of why im so upset because its like losing my family I miss them as much as I miss her and they said I was always part of the family and I could come over anytime even if she was there I told them I didnt think she would like that to much but im afraid thats the last time ill ever see them. Her mom even started crying and hugged me after I dropped my exes birthday present off. She seems happier now walking around with her friends and her ex, she still talks to one of my best friends from last year that also drifted from (all three of us were like a family) he also tried telling me I losing her and how to fix it but by then id already drifted from her as much as I could be. I think if we got back together we could be stronger than ever and have more fun than we've had. I just miss her and I want it like it used to be when we went to prom together and seein those gorgeous eyes and that smile she knows I love and when we went to the movies and when she'd laugh over nothing just because she was happy to be with me but now I feel alone and I think ive lost her forever. Do you think theres a chance of getting her back by what ive said? Ive said everything I can think of (there is more I can tell you about her but this isnt to talk about how much I miss what ive lost) Im sorry for it being so long but thats how it go when you care about a girl as much as I do about her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 781 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Oct, 2015 06:02 am
You've got addiction problems. Work on resolving those before trying to reconcile, so you can actually show her you've changed and not just be claiming you have, without much proof.
xnchanxx98

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 12:42 pm
@jespah,
I quit that **** cant say i dont think about it everyday but ive overcame it and now ive lost my major reason for quittin and I dont know how to get her back. And sorry if i rambled on so much you couldnt understand it
jespah

Reply Fri 16 Oct, 2015 05:38 pm
@xnchanxx98,
Your real reason for quitting needs to be your own health and safety.
0 Replies